Open Road Mini Morristown

198 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

New 888-277-5201
Used 877-289-1571
Service 866-572-8045

WARNING: After a visit, sudden urges to tackle all 4 million miles of road in the U.S. are not uncommon.

Great Expereince Top Notch Service

by from Nutley, NJ |

I purchased a Mini Roadster S with the help of Jake, a knowledgable and respectful sales rep. Jake made the process a breeze and it was very enjoyable from start to finish. I would recommend this MINI to my friends and family. I also would do business again with this dealership and Jake. I could not be more pleased, MINI of Morristown is a superb dealership!

My new Mini

by from High Bridge, NJ |

I've dealt with Morristown Mini for 10 years, with service on my first Cooper and now the purchase of a 2nd. I don't have a bad word to say about them. Service was always great, if pricey, but that's a given with dealerships. My buying experience was, though not problem-free, excellent. Salesman Kyle Lightfoot is enthusiastic, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. He walked me through all stages of designing my car, kept me informed as the delivery date changed due to production problems in England, explained and helped me set up all the new features of this vastly-improved car. I loved my first Cooper S, but this Cooper blows that one out of the water in terms of drive and ride. Those horrible run-flat tires are a distant memory. I hope to drive this car into the ground as I did the last and when I'm done, I'll be back for my next Mini.

Thanks but 'No Thanks"

by from Bethlehem, NJ |

The sales associate was too abrupt. Had he been more positive and respectful; I would have taken the trouble to visit the dealership to take a look at the Jaguar XJ8.

Morristown minu

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

I want to thank Morristown Mini for all of their great information. Dave D. Was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of my new Cooper S. Thanks to Dave D and his team for all their hard work in explaining all the features of my new ride.

Another great experience at Morristown MINI

by from Boonton NJ |

The folks at Morristown MINI are top notch! In Feb 2013 we purchased a new Cooper S convertible from Dave D. Dave took the time to understand our needs and explain the features/options available with the different models. Once we decided on the model, he was extremely helpful in getting our MINI configured with the options that WE wanted. We worked with Brian B to get the financing done for our MINI. He took the time to explain everything that we were signing and even found us a great purchase rate outside of BMW financing that we took him up on. Since we took ownership, I have had it back for scheduled service as well as a replacement tire (pothole) and fender repair. Our Service Advisor Erving S. is awesome! I have left the car as well as waited for service. Erving makes sure that I'm in and out as quickly as possible. Every time I stop in for service, Dave D takes the time to come by to say hello and ask how things are going. We loved our experience so much that we went back in Dec 2013 to look at a used 2005 Cooper S for the family (2 teenage drivers). Car was immaculate and drove great! We worked with Dave D and Brian B again to get the purchase done. Dave D explained to us the upside as well as the downside to the car that we were looking at. We negotiated a fair deal for the car and was done within 1.5 hours. If you're looking for a dealership where they seem to truly care about your experience with them, this is it! If you're looking for a fun car to drive that won't break the bank, MINI is it!

S.t Madison

by from Madison,nj |

I bought my mini from morristown and I been in the services 2 times since and from sales to services they are the best most friendly car dealer you will ever find ,love my mini love morristown :)

B Harris

by from Scotch plain |

Love the dealer didn't feel like a car sales experience

Great experience

by from Morristown, NJ |

I worked with a salesman named Steven when buying my new Mini, i bought a Cooper S and it was a great experience. Steve was very knowledgeable about the car and all of the features, eventually it convinced me to upgrade from the regular cooper to the S and I couldn't be happier! I will absolutely consider working with Morristown Mini and Steve again on future car purchases.

Great experience

by from Mahwah |

Stephen Ackerman gave me a fantastic deal on my new mini. He showed me all the features and never pressured me into making the purchase. I will buy from him again!

A Diaz

by from North Plainfield ,NJ |

This is my second car that I'm buying from mini of morristown and they are very professional and friendly from sales to the services department ,I will not buy from any where else except mini of morristown

Another great buying experience at MINI

by from New Providence, NJ |

Not a typical car buying experience. Z was a professional. He knew everything about the various MINIs not like some dealerships where you know more about the car than a salesman. Z was able to quickly identify what I needed and found a car on the lot that met my needs. Negotiation was quick and painless, no endless back and forth with the mysterious manager behind the door. We ended up with a fair price on the trade-in and a fair price on the lease. Paperwork process was lengthy but that's the nature of buying a car. Brian was excellent. Overall this was probably the easiest experience I've ever had buying a car.