Raabe Ford Lincoln

11260 Elida Rd, Delphos, OH 45833

New 888-465-3497
Used 866-460-3067
Service 888-865-1210

Come in as a Customer and Leave as a Friend!

Raabe Ford

by from Lima, Ohio |

Raabe Ford is an asset to Ford Motor Co. I have purchased and serviced several vehicles from the Raabe team. My experience with Raabe has been excellent. Their motto hits the nail on the head. ENTER AS A CUSTOMER AND LEAVE AS A FRIEND.

May 16, 2012

~Sherwyn~ Your kind words are greatly appreciated! As You know, You can purchase a vehicle, parts & service anywhere however one thing you can't buy anywhere is a Great Experience. We work hard everyday and with every customer to continue providing a level of service above other dealers. Many Thanks! Joe Nott

1st Car Purchase, Great Experience

by from Ft. Jennings, OH |

My wife and I were recently looking to trade-in a couple of our "college" cars and buy/lease something new and reliable. From the start of the process, Kevin and Jessica were very helpful in weighing the options of leasing vs. buying and comparing different models to see what we could afford. Once we settled on a 2014 Fusion SE with a couple add-ons, Kevin and Jessica were given the difficult task of finding us an exact match. In communicating with other dealers and us a number of times, they were able to find us the car we wanted in a short period of time while only having to surrender our 1st color choice. We were both pleased at the effort Kevin and Jessica put into keeping us informed throughout the process. Kevin gave a great, thorough orientation of the car on buying day, and we left feeling great about our first car purchase. We will continue to go back!

Friends at Raabe Ford

by from Wapakoneta OH |

We have dealt with Raabe Ford for years and years. We go there because of the honesty and kindness of their employees. We have created a rapport with the majority of their staff; most recently with Jessica Armentrout. Kevin Lindeman and she made our transaction go smoothly. It doesn't stop there. We entrust everyone at Raabe's from management to the service department. Even the personnel who have to go through all of the paperwork are so kind!

Kevin and Jessica were so easy to work with!

by from Celina, OH |

We put the pressure on by asking them to find a car with some specific options in a pretty short amount of time. We were leaving on vacation and wanted to take the new car. Not only did they find one, it was even better than the one I asked for. Rod said it was the best ride ever!

August 28, 2014

Barb, Thank You for placing your trust in us to find you the exact vehicle that fits your wants and needs. We like a good challenge, it keeps us on our toes and get's you "The Best Ride Ever!" Congratulations and enjoy your new ride! Joe Nott, V.P.

2014 Ford Focus Titanium

by from Northwest Ohio |

Recently went to Raabe Ford to inquiry about buying a car and walked out three hours with a new Focus Titanium. Could not have been more satisfied or joyful. Thanks to Kevin Lindeman & Jessica Armentrout for their patience and input.

August 28, 2014

Hi Bob, Thank You for your business and placing your kind words about us here. I'm excited to see you are satisfied and joyful about your new car purchase. Please let us know whenever we can be of service to you, your family and friends! Thanks Again! Joe Nott, V.P.

2012 Ford Fusion

by from Leipsic, OH |

We recently purchased a Ford Fusion from Raabe Ford. Our experience was wonderful - from Kevin to Jessica to Jamie! After looking at vehicles on their lot and coming back two days later to narrow our choice down, they were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and went the extra mile to make the buying experience was a positive one. They stayed late to help finalize paperwork and make sure we were informed about or purchase as well as follow up with us after we had the car for a few days to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely consider coming back the next time we are in the market for a new car.

July 22, 2014

~Neise~ We're more than pleased to hear your buying experience was a positive one! Thank You for sharing your thoughts with us and everyone else. The Highest honor we can ask if we've served your needs in a Timely & Professional manner is the referral of your Family & Friends. Please let us know whenever we can be of service in the future... Many Thanks! Joe Nott, V.P.

Great Experience at Raabe Ford

by from Delphos, OH |

I recently purchased a new Ford Fusion at Raabe Ford. I am very pleased with my new car and the customer service I received. Kevin Lindeman & Jessica Armentrout helped me find the car I wanted in a timely manner and kept me updated during the process. I was given a thorough orientation to my new car and have been contacted multiple times since driving off the lot for additional support.

July 22, 2014

~Tracy~ Thank You! It's exciting to see that all your needs were met during your buying process. I'm continually thrilled to see evidence that each member of the Raabe Ford team lives our Core Values & our Mission Statement, so I'll refer to the last line of our Mission Statement which states, " We continually evolve to meet the needs of our customers and each other." This is what we believe is the key to our Long Term Success. Kind Regards, Joe Nott, V.P.

Raabe is a great place to buy cars and trucks.

by from Columbus Grove, OH. |

We have been buying our vehicles from Kevin for a lot of years. He's easy to work with, answers our questions and never gives us any pressure. He returns phone calls and makes sure we are satisfied.

July 22, 2014

~Ron~ Thank You for your continued business! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings about Raabe. Our Sales Process has always been to help you gather the information you're seeking and answer all your questions to help you make an informed purchasing decision without any pressure or games from us. We are excited to see you back and look forward to helping You, Your Family & Friends again very soon! Joe Nott, V.P.

2014 Ford Escape

by from Lima, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Escape from Kevin. Kevin is great to work with and Jessica did a good job showing us all of the features of the car too. It was a pleasant experience without any pressure from the beginning to the end. Thanks Kevin and Jessica!!

July 22, 2014

~Jean~ Thanks for sharing your kind words about your recent experience at Raabe Ford! We imagine by now you're fully enjoying the features and benefits of your new 2014 Escape, please let us know if you ever have any further questions, no matter how small! We look forward to seeing you and hearing what you like most about your new Escape at your First Oil Change. Again, Many Thanks! Joe Nott, V.P.

2014 truck Owner

by from New Knoxville Ohio |

This was the Second Truck that I have purchased from Raabe Ford. This came about several years ago when I bought the first truck an 07.A friend of mine knew i was looking for a certain Model and he told me to get hold of Kevin at Raabe. This went well. Kevin found a Truck for me. I wanted to update my Truck and after several other dealers could not get me what I asked for I called Kevin again since in January Kevin had sent me a Birthday Greeting. I told Kevin what i was looking for and in a couple of days he called me with the Truck I was looking for.Both Kevin and Jessica were ver y good with all the details and Paper work I came up to Raabe's on June 3rd and bought the truck.Kevin had everything in order and with Jessica /s help it all came about.I have told several people if they were looking for a car or Truck too call Kevin at Raabe's. They both helped take care of the deal as there seemed to be a lot of People looking for vehicles.

July 22, 2014

~Gene~ Thank You! We're Thrilled to have you back again for a second truck purchase! And, we really appreciate you offering the referral of your Family and Friends! Your Referral is the Absolute Highest Honor any customer could offer us! Thank You from Your Friends at Raabe Ford! Joe Nott, V.P.

New Flex

by from Lakeside, Oh |

I have purchased cars from Kevin Lindeman for more than 20 years. He is honest, no pressure and respectful to all his customers. This time I worked with Jessica during the purchase and Jamie on the financial process. It worked like a well oiled machine. I had another great experience!