Raabe Ford Lincoln

11260 Elida Rd, Delphos, OH 45833

New 888-465-3497
Used 866-460-3067
Service 888-865-1210

Come in as a Customer and Leave as a Friend!

Great Employees!!

by from Lima, Ohio |

I think Raabe Ford is a wonderful place to buy or lease a car and the service department is so very nice and accommodating. I have worked with Kevin Linderman for my past three car leases and I always feel great leaving the premises, because I know he has done his best for me and I and my husband both have the greatest respect for him. We always call him with our questions or concerns and he is always so willing to help. We consider him a friend. I would also like to say that Jessica and Jamie have also been helpful and very kind to us. We appreciate the service department , especially Ben Tim and George. They also have been very helpful to us. We live in Lima and have to drive a few miles to Delphos, but we wouldn't go anywhere else. We thank all of them for taking care of us and our cars.

October 24, 2014

Marlene & Brian, Thank You! I would like to share our Mission Statement with you.. "To exceed our customers' expectations through leveraging our Core Values. Integrity, Urgency, Teamwork, Attention to Detail & Personal Growth are what we value as individuals and as a business. We continually evolve to serve the needs or our customers and each other." It is our belief if we live by this statement we will continue to be a business that people can place their trust in to do business with. Thank You for your very kind words! Joe Nott, V.P.

Great Service, Every Time

by from Spencerville, Ohio |

The people at Raabe Ford are exceptional. Many have been employed there for years, and since my family has shopped there for decades, we know each other by name. They are very dedicated and professional, which gives confidence when you are visiting them for service. My only critique, if there is one, is that Ford Motor should reward this dealership for their success and renovate the interior. This dealership has been a President's Award winner many times!

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from Marysville, Ohio |

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU especially to Kevin Lindeman who I have worked with over the past 23 plus years when buying a new car or truck and I look forward to many more years of working with him. He has always been easy to work with in person and over the phone. With his superb service and the working relationship he has with Jessica Armentrout and Jamie Bell, they too displayed what we look for when it comes to superb customer service. I have been asked from my friends here in Marysville, Ohio, why are you going all the way to Delphos, Ohio to buy a vehicle when you can get one right here in Marysville. I truly believe that Raabe Ford has always made me feel welcome, comfortable and I can trust what Kevin and the rest of the staff at Raabe Ford.

very nice

by from lima,oh |

thank you for going out of your way to find what we wanted. you didn't have exacly what we wanted on the lot , but you went out of your way to get it. you kept us informed of the situation and we much apritiated that. thank you for your trouble. greg & linda stemen.

August 29, 2015

Linda, It has been our pleasure to serve you. Thank You for offering us the opportunity to earn your business by finding the Exact vehicle you were looking for. We take the time to serve our customers needs even if it costs us a little time or money. It is the right thing to do. I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive review of your experience here at Raabe Ford. Best Regards, Joe Nott. V.P.

Best of the Best Sales and Service

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU to Kevin Lindeman, Jessica and Jamie Bell for the superb service that we always get when buying or leasing a vehicle from Raabe Ford/Lincoln Dealership. We have dealt with Kevin for a number of years, just completing the lease of our 4th MKZ and have always gotten the utmost respect from him. We also would like to thank the service department of Tim and George are always willing to work with us on service as well as any problem or questions we might have with the car [which we seldom if ever have]. An issue we do have, tho, is the fact that the owner's son or co-owner, whichever Joe Nott is, is an advertising spokesman for not only Raabe Ford Motor/Lincoln Dealership but Nott Honda/Toyota of Lima as well. This does NOT speak well of them as owners to be advertising both 2 Japanese firms while Ford/Lincoln American has an engine plant in Lima Ohio. There are plenty of employees that we know of upset with this and not purchasing from them because of it. Our livelihood and loyalty remain in the retirement program where we spent our working years, my husband's being 30. We ALSO support and believe in the AMERICAN brands. My husband spoke personally with Joe yesterday when we picked up our new car and got little positive response. We definitely would be pleased to see this stopped. Randy Custer, the former manager of the dealership, was a great tv spokesman for Raabe for years and was always a great customer relations person as well.

August 29, 2015

Chuck and Bev, Thank You for taking the time to speak with me and share your thoughts and I also Thank You for your Positive review of Raabe Ford, Kevin Lindeman, Jessica and Jamie Bell, they are Great Employees and are truly great examples of our Core Values while also Representing our Mission Statement Everyday! I did hear and understand your concerns that you have stated both here and to me personally. While some things are difficult to change based on family association I am proud that after 93 years Raabe Ford is still locally family owned and operated and has not been sold to a larger dealer group who would not care about their customers in the way that we do. Raabe Ford has been owned by the Nott family since 1989 and we look forward to serving our community for many more years to come and will continue to serve our customers with the highest levels of Integrity, Urgency, Teamwork and Attention to Detail. Again, Thank You for your thoughts! Sincerely, Joe Nott. V.P.

Great service and very helpful

by from Ottawa Ohio |

Raabe Ford is were my husband and I have bought our last two vehicle and think this is the best dealership in this area. Kevin Linderman our sales representative and his staff Jessica and Jamie were very patient with us and never felt pressured and always answered our questions.Kevin went out of his way to find what we were looking for and we would definitely recommend Raabe Ford and talk to Kevin Linderman and his staff.

August 29, 2015

Pat and Gary, Thank You very much for your review of your experience with Raabe Ford Lincoln! We're Excited to have you back for your 3rd vehicle purchase with us! We truly appreciate and value your business and look forward to assisting any family, friends or referrals you may offer. We value referrals as the Highest Honor any customer could offer us if we've done our part to fulfill your automotive needs with the highest level of Integrity, Urgency, Teamwork and Attention to Detail! Best Regards! Joe Nott, V.P.

Nice experience.

by from Lima, OH |

My husband was looking to buy a truck, we looked all over the Lima area, and we found some trucks that he thought of buying, but for different reasons, we passed on those. Not so much from the quality of the truck, but that the salesperson were not personable. When we went to Raabe, Jessica and Kevin were really nice, and can I say, just normal. I mean that in a very nice way. Very pleasant to work with.

August 29, 2015

Ted and Carolyn, We excited to hear that your experience with Raabe made the difference in your purchasing decision. We recognize you have many options when it comes to auto dealers, we try to be different by actually being "normal" as you stated. We don't play number games or use any high pressure tactics, we believe every single customer has the right to know all the facts and figures up front, answer all your questions and let the information help you make the Best, Well informed decision for yourself. We Thank You for leaving a nice review about your experience where with us at Raabe Ford Lincoln! Sincerely, Joe Nott V.P.

Great service

by from Fort Jennings, OH |

We would like to give a shout-out to Kevin and Jessica for the excellent job that they did for us while we were buying a Ford Explorer. They were kind, thoughtful, and worked very hard to get us a vehicle that we will enjoy driving. They were helpful in all areas making our purchase easy. Also, wanted to be sure to say how friendly and helpful Jamie was when we were signing papers for financing. A GREAT staff!!!! So nice and pleasant to work with.

August 29, 2015

Robert & Gaya, Thank You! It has been our pleasure to have assisted you in your most recent Ford Explorer purchase. It is in our culture to serve our customers with Integrity, Urgency, Teamwork and Attention to detail. We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving any future service, parts or vehicle replacement needs you may have! Sincerely, Joe Nott V.P.

Great Customer Service

by from Dublin, OH |

I am from Delphos, OH but currently live near Columbus. I went back to Raabe Ford in Delphos to purchase my SUV because I knew they would provide me with exceptional customer service with no hassle. I let them know what features I needed in my SUV and they found exactly what I needed. The process was so easy and seamless! I worked with Kevin Lindeman and Jessica Armentrout. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Raabe Ford Lincoln. I love driving my new explorer!

August 29, 2015

Tolson Family, We appreciate you traveling back to Delphos and continuing to purchase with Raabe Ford Lincoln! Better yet, Thank you for traveling to this cars.com review site to leave your thoughts about doing business with us. We can see your smiles from here driving around in your new Explorer!-)

Best dealership

by from Delphos, Ohio |

Raabe Ford is by far the best dealership around. I would recommend them to everyone. Darlene Powell is the sales person I worked with and she was excellent, she exceeded my expectations. I had visited several other local dealerships and there is no comparison. At Raabe there was no high pressure sales, no number games or tricks. Just an upfront honest dealership. I will definitely be making all my future purchases at Raabe Ford.

May 15, 2015

Nikki, Thank You for the opportunity to have earned your Trust and Business! It's Exiting to know that you have shopped around at other local dealers and feel there is no comparison between us and them. We STRIVE to set ourselves apart by being fully Transparent with ALL Information on every vehicle, answering ALL our clients questions and offering Full Disclosure on Prices, Payments, Rates etc... It is our belief to be brilliant in the basics and therefore should never be a need for any sales games, high pressure tactics or misleading figures. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Joe Nott, V.P.

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP

by from Huntington,Indiana |

I could not be more pleased with my buying experience from Raabe Ford. My agent was Darlene Powell. She was so helpful and pleasing to do business with. I felt like her best friend by the time I made my purchase! She explained everything on the car and the paperwork to where we knew and understood everything! The person in the financing department, Jaime Bell, did a bang up job for us to and we appreciate that! The one thing I think that would make it better would be to have more places with financing options. This way you would get better interest rates. I will refi to get a better rate. Other than that I could not be more happy. If you are looking for a car I would definitely recommend Raabe Ford!

May 15, 2015

J. and RJ, Thank You for making the drive from Indiana as well as sharing your experience with us during your recent purchase with us. Also, Thank You for your input as we will continue to seek out the best lending institutions and rates available for our clients. Happy Motoring!-) Joe Nott, V.P.