Raabe Ford Lincoln

11260 Elida Rd, Delphos, OH 45833

New 888-465-3497 New888-465-3497
Used 866-460-3067 Used866-460-3067
Service 888-865-1210 Service 888-865-1210

We're closer than you think!

Sue & Terry

by from Ottawa,Oh |

We are a Ford family as my father-in-law is retired from Ford in Lima. For us it's a no-brainer to buy Ford. We do however, have the choice from which area dealer to purchase from. We choose Raabe. Working with Kevin & Jessica is a positive experience. We went in thinking we wanted an Explorer. Kevin quickly brought one around for us to test drive. My husband wanted to see the difference between that and an Expedition. We purchased the Expedition. We never felt pressured. Once that decision was made Jessica got the paperwork going. We traded in a Lincoln MKT. We felt like we got a fair price for our trade-in. We know their service team is also top notch, as we always had our Lincoln serviced there as well. Things moved quickly. Our new vehicle was prepped and washed. Next Kevin showed us different features on our new vehicle. Lastly we signed the paperwork. We purchased our new Expedition in about 4hrs, start to finish. They have always treated us like family and know us by name when we come in. We have never had buyers remorse after purchasing a vehicle.from Raabe Ford. Sincerely, Terry& Sue

May 5, 2016

Terry & Sue, Thank You! Thank You for Choosing Raabe as your preferred Ford Dealer! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience's at Raabe. We strive everyday to live out our Core Values of Integrity, Urgency, Teamwork, Attention to Detail and Personal Growth. These 5 Core Values are what we believe set us apart from any other option. This is a people business, we're simply here to serve our customers with any of their automotive needs. Sincerely, Joe Nott ~ V.P.

Ford Lima Engine Plant Retiree

by from Celina, Ohio |

I have been buying Fords for years, and my salesperson recently retired. I had heard from friends and co-workers that Raabe Ford offers superior customer service, so I decided to give them a try. I called Kevin Lindeman and told him my current lease on my 2013 Escape was about to expire and I was looking for another Escape. Within 24 hours, he had emailed me to follow up on our phone conversation and within a couple of days had located the vehicle with the exact features I wanted. On the day of my appointment to turn in the current lease and pick up my new vehicle, I arrived to find all the paperwork ready to go, and Jessica Armentrout made the entire process quick and painless. Kevin sat in my new vehicle with me and went over all the added features and answered all my questions very professionally. I was in and out of the dealership in about 45 minutes! Later that week, Kevin followed up with a personal phone call to ensure everything was all right and to ask if I had any further questions or concerns. This is the kind of customer service that will keep me going back to Raabe's!

May 18, 2016

Jane, Thank You! We're appreciate you taking the time to give Raabe Ford Lincoln a try. Our Core Values of; Integrity, Urgency, Attention to Detail, Teamwork and Personal Growth all work together guiding us each day and reminding us that most importantly it's about the relationships with our clients! Sincerely, Joe Nott. V.P.

Raabe ford

by from Delphos ohio |

Excellent car buying expirence would recommend this as a first stop for anyone residing in the Limaland area

May 18, 2016

Dylan, Thank You! It is Great your hear that you had and Excellent Experience here at Raabe Ford! Enjoy the features and benefits of your new vehicle. Joe Nott, V.P.

2016 Ford Fusion

by from Findlay, OH |

I recently graduated from my MBA program and accepted my first job in Lima. I was using one of my parents' cars and needed a car of my own. I reached out to Kevin Lindeman and asked if he could help me in my purchasing process, and he was exceedingly helpful! I told him what I was looking for right down to the color and he immediately started looking for me. I was originally going to purchase a used car but, with the help of Mr. Lindeman, realized that I could lease a brand new Fusion for less than purchasing a used one. It didn't take long for him to find the one I was looking for with all the options I wanted with it. I had to wait for the car to arrive, seeing as it had to be transferred from Illinois. When I went in to sign papers and finalize my purchase, I ran into some problems with my paperwork and rebates because I had put my college address instead of my permanent address on the paperwork. Mr. Lindeman and Jessica Armentrout worked hard with Ford Motor Credit to get me all the rebates they listed for me and helped tremendously. Together, they got me the car of my dreams for less than my allotted budget was! I can't thank them enough and I am so happy with my new car! Thanks Kevin and Jessica for everything!!

May 18, 2016

TMKM1876, Thank You! It's Great to hear the you ended up getting the Car of Your Dreams and it was below your alloted budget. That's what we're here for, to help you make an informed decision based on your want's, need's and budget! Enjoy your New Fusion! Joe Nott, V.P.

very good

by from lima OH |

I had another excellent experience.....................................................................................................

May 18, 2016

Mr. Haman, Thank You! We appreciate your business and enjoyed helping you with your accessories. Joe Nott, V.P.

2016 Ford Explorer

by from Columbus Grove Ohio |

This is my second explorer bought from Kevin And Jessica . Both times I have been treated very well. All questions have been answered . I could have not been treated better.

April 29, 2016

Cody, That's Great to know you could not have been treated better! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Raabe here on a public platform. Reviews are the lifeblood of any retail business. We believe if we live out our Core Values of; Integrity, Urgency, Attention to Detail, Teamwork and Personal Growth that we will all benefit from doing the right things in life and business. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any of your family, your friends and yourself with any of your automotive needs. Joe Nott, V.P.

retired

by from DELPHOS,OHIO |

KEVIN AND JESICA ARE REALLY GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. THEY MADE MY EXPERIENCE OF BUYING MY NEW FORD EDGE VERY ENJOYABLE AND WERE VERY PRECISE IN THE OPERATION OF MY NEW CAR AND HELPING ME THRU THE PAPERWORK. ITS A PLEASURE TO BE CONNECTED TO THEM DURING GETTING MY NEW CAR. GO SEE THEM AND YOU WILL ENJOY THE SAME EXPERIENCE!!!!

April 29, 2016

Rodger, Thank You! We are excited to know that you had a Very Enjoyable experience here at Raabe Ford! It has been our pleasure to assist you in your most recent purchase and we look forward to serving any of your automotive needs in the future. Thanks Again! Joe Nott, V.P.

First Time Ford Buyer

by from Delphos, Ohio |

We just picked up our 2016 Ford Mustang Convertible, our very first Ford. We were surprised we chose the mustang over our first choice a Chevy Camero, but the mustang had the style, comfort, and trunk space we were looking for. We can't wait for the weather to warm to start cruising around in it. Kevin Lindeman and Jessica Armentrout made the process easy, quick, were very friendly. We were truely impressed. Kevin has since followed up to see if we have any questions or concerns. Very good experience to this point.

April 29, 2016

Mark & Janet, Thank You! Welcome to the Ford Family and the Mustang Family as well. We're excited to hear that your overall experience with us was Very Good! Hope you are enjoying some warmth and sunshine in that beautiful new Mustang. Thanks for your comments and we appreciate your business! We believe the highest honor any customer can offer is the referral of their friends and family! Enjoy the Ride! Joe Nott, V.P.

Great Experience

by from Lapel, Indiana |

I would like to thank Kevin Lindeman and Jessica Armentrout for making this an easy transaction. It is a leap of faith when traveling 2+ hours to look at a used vehicle. The team a Raabe Ford represented it accurately and the truck was exactly as I expected upon inspection. The transaction went great and we were back on the road in our new to us vehicle about an hour after arrival. I will keep them in mind when looking for a vehicle in the future. Thanks again

April 29, 2016

Jon & Jenica, Thank You! We're happy to know that your "Leap of Faith" to drive 2+ hours and look at a used car paid off! One of our Core Values is Integrity, and it means to us, that we always do what is right, not what is easy, cheap, popular or convenient and we will do so without excuse and regardless of the cost. Conducting business with Integrity is what we believe in and it shows when our customers feel confident that they have made a great purchase! Thank You again and Enjoy Your Ride! Joe Nott, V.P.

First time car buyer

by from Ottoville, OH |

Great place for a first time car buyer like myself. I found my perfect first car, and Raabe's made this process clear and simple for me along the way.

April 10, 2016

Schroeder, Thank You! We do our best to keep things simple and combined with our Core Values & Mission Statement these keep us on track to make the customer experience at a high level. "We continually evolve to serve the needs of our customers and each other."-Raabe Ford Mission Statement. Again, We Thank You! Joe Nott, V.P.