Subaru Of Morristown

175 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

Friendly service all around

by from Morristown, NJ |

Friendly service from the moment they register my car to be service to when I pick it up. The waiting area is comfortable. Patrons are offered complimentary hot coffee plus bagels and donuts.

Great service

by from Morristown, NJ |

Ronnie was outstanding. Explained everything in detail to me and couldn't be nicer. He has a great sense of humor.

first time buying a Subaru

by from whippany, nj |

I had a great experience my sales consultant Greg Hazen was very friendly and very informative about the Forester 2015 which made my selection very easy to choose a Subaru. He made it very smooth to get me the car I want for the price I can afford. When I picked up my car he explain everything I have in my car. He is very personable and I would recommend him and the dealership to all my friends and anyone looking to purchase a Subaru

Great salespeople . Great car.

by from Morrisown NJ |

very pleasant and didnt push the car. Worked very well with us and very very professional in handling our needs and wants. Really was concerned about our satisfaction with Subaru and the dealership.

Quality dealership, very professional.

by from Long Valley, NJ |

Great follow up from the salesperson (John C.) no high pressure hi-jinx, cars were all high quality. Such a different approach than the other dealership I was looking to purchase from. And I left with a full tank of gas in my USED car, that's a nice perk.

Greg was great

by from Morristown, NJ |

Our sales guy Greg was great - showed off some features and realized that we needed a bigger car and recommended a Dealer owned Outback. I'm driving it now - up and back to New haven today and loving it - handled fantastic on the Merritt Parkway

What's Right for You

by from Morristown, NJ |

Vinny was very easy and comfortable to work with, he kept us informed through the entire process. Vinny made sure I was getting into the car that was ":right" for me. "Mo" (Finance) was a pleasure to work with.

Immediate Service Appointment

by from Morristown, New Jersey |

When I called and told the Service Advisor about my problem, I was given an appointment immediately for that day. Turns out I had a problem that could have been turned out badly but thankfully it was fixed in time!

Immediate Service!

by from Morristown, New Jersey |

Excellent Sales, Friendly Atmosphere

by from Morristown, NJ |

Sales consultant John Cicchino is highly knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to do business with. He's been very responsive and spent a lot of time with me explaining the different features of the car. So far everyone else I've encountered at the dealership has been friendly and courteous.