Subaru Of Morristown

(4.3) 6 Reviews

175 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

Puchase of a Subaru Outback

by from Mendham, NJ |

Great experience purchasing our new 2014 Outback. Went in on a Saturday and 5 days later came home with the exact car we were looking for. Very professional and fair pricing. I'd recommend Subaru of Morristown to anyone.

Best place for no-hassle car buying

by from Parsippany, NJ |

Anthony Emerick made buying my new Subaru completely painless and so easy. I was given complete details about the vehicles and the options available on those vehicles based on the information I gave Anthony. There was no pressure to buy and Anthony didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need or want. Thanks to the efforts of Franco Marini, I was able to get a better interest rate than what I received with my pre-approved auto loan. If you're in the market for a new car, this is definitely the place to go!

A zombie has more energy than these salespeople

by from Harding, NJ |

For years I have been getting my Subaru serviced at Subaru of Morristown. They do excellent work and the service manager is a pleasure. When I went to buy a new Subaru to replace my 10 year old Outback I started with a test drive. So far everything was fine. I made an appointment to return later in the week to discuss the price and financing. I arrived in the evening having confirmed the appointment with the receptionist earlier that day. The salesperson was not there; he left promptly at 5. No explanation from the sales manager, no apology. I was ready to walk out but agreed to talk to another salesman: no smile, no eye contact, but eager to sell me VIN etching to make my car theft-proof! His indifference was staggering. I left with his price quote. Never received an apology from the first salesman who missed the scheduled appointment and no follow up call from the second salesperson. If they are not interested in selling a car to me then I have no desire to purchase one from them. The next week I went to another Subaru dealership in Morris county and purchased my new Impreza.

Service

by from Morristown,NJ |

Vehicle was ready within the time limits given by service reception; car was washed/cleaned; waiting area has many comfortable chairs; computerized screen detailing status of vehicle service; coupons

Forester

by from Parsippany, NJ |

I bought my 2004 Forester from this dealership and have always had a good experience when I take it in for service.

Fantastic Experience!

by from New York, NY |

Went to this dealer because I had been disappointed by a previous experience at another, competing dealership. To be honest, I hadn't even considered a Subaru before meeting with my sales person, John Cicchino, but thought I'd give the dealership a shot because I was in the area. I was so pleasantly surprised. I told John exactly what I wanted and he was able to find me a car that fit every need (2013 Subaru Impreza 5 Door Premium). On top of that, he was able to get it for me at a price I could afford and I didn't feel like I had to negotiate a bunch (I hate negotiating). He was professional but friendly and took the time to make sure I was happy. Also, I am new to the US, which can make leasing/financing a bit of a nightmare, but, not only did he take care of it, he delivered the car to my apartment in NYC all the way from Morristown and no additional charge. My only regret is that I didn't go to Subaru of Morristown first!! Would highly reccommend this dealership (especially John!) to anyone.