Ford Lincoln of Huntington

331-333 W Jericho Tpke., Huntington, NY 11743

Used 631-271-6800

need a car but no credit and parents wont cosign

by from Commack NY |

20 year old needed a car and needed to establish credit. I can not tell you how hard it is to find a car that you really love and want, but your parents refusing to be co signers and yourself having no credit. Walking into ford of Huntington i was greeted by John. I told him i was interested in the Ford Focus that they had outside, but me and my father explained he would not be co-signing and they wanted me to established credit, i thought this wouldn't be possible. John did everything possible to get me into this car and he did. Not even a week later i got the car of my dreams and couldn't be any happier. He also called me the next day to see how i liked it. Ford of Huntington is the number one spot to get a car and the only place now i will go if i ever need another car. Not only did john make sure i was comfortable in the car, but made sure it was safe for me to drive, which at the other dealership i was at before did not do. If your looking for a car go to Ford in Huntington and ask for John because without his help i wouldn't be in the car i am now and couldn't be any happier.

Not a happy Customer

by from huntington, ny |

Service dept is rude and unprofessional. I called to set up an appt to have my car repaired and the woman that answered the phone asked me why I was bringing my car there if I bought it somewhere else. As if that is any of her business. Woman didn't tell me the svc. dept was a different building. At 7:30 am I was calling the svc. dept and no one picked up. I waited for 25 mins before turning around. Called to speak to the owner and he was just as rude. He never apologized and he didn't care that my time was wasted and inconvenienced. I will never go to this unprofessional non caring dealership ever again.

Staff is terrific

by from Ridge, New York |

The staff at this dealership is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all of the questions that I had about the car and remembered me the couple of times that I came into the dealership. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Sales Team

by from Levittown, NY |

I owned a 2004 Ford Escape and was looking to upgrade and decided to do so by leasing my next car. I was referred to John Miolla by a friend of my brother. John was amazing. I had never leased before and he explained the process to me with my best interest in mind. That was in 2011. I leased a 2011 Ford Escape and loved the car. John worked within my budget and put me in a car that offered options I didn't think I could afford. I had visited other dealers and they just saw me as a number or a dumb female and tried to give me the least amount of options for the most money. I presented this background because my lease was coming due and I visited another Ford dealer (Levittown Ford). I didn't know where to go because John was no longer at the previous dealer. I was told that I was a VIP customer and they would present me with a great deal. That great deal was an insult to my intelligence. I decidied to do my homework and track John down. I was happy to find him and more than willing to travel the distance Syosset Ford of Huntington because I knew I would be treated fairly and not taken advantage of. I was pleased with my visit. The receptionist at the front entrance was very pleasant and John once again was amazing. He worked the numbers and was able to get a monthly lease rate that was lower than what I had been paying. I'm happy to say that today I drove out of Syosset Ford of Huntington with a 2014 Escape. It drives beautifully. I love the car and would refer anyone looking for a Ford to visit Syosset Ford of Huntington and speak with John Miolla. They won't regret it. Thank you John. Amelia Montgomery

Extremely Friendly and Personable

by from Bethpage, NY |

I decided to buy a new Ford Escape, 2014. John Mikutel was very helpful in finding the perfect car for me. This is the third car I've bought from him and he is extremely friendly and helpful and personable when knowing what to look for. Howard Revis was friendly and personable and helped me pick out the best extended warranty for my needs.

If you want a base model ford, go elsewhere

by from Glen Head, Ny |

If you have 30k plus for a car, maybe you'll get some attention. We were interested in a base model Escape, and they couldn't have cared less. They wouldn't even let me test drive it because it was "in the back, and they'd have to move cars to get it out" so they made me drive the titanium model with a different engine, different electronics, leather seats, etc. They also wouldn't let me test drive more than one car (we also wanted to drive a focus) because it was "so busy". The was one other couple in the place and 4-6 salesmen were standing around drinking coffee and chatting. I've never seen a group of salesmen so disinterested in selling their product. So I went to a different ford dealership the very next day, test drove the base model escape, bought it, and it's now in my garage. If you're interested in a high end model with all of the bells and whistles, you might get helped. If you're interested in a base model car, they couldn't care less, the few dollars they'll make on that is apparently not worth their time.

Great experience, not pushy!

by from Huntington, ny |

Fred made it really easy, my husband and I loved the cmax from the commercials we saw on tv, and the cars on the road, but since he's over 6 feet tall, we actually needed to try it on before considering one. Anyway, Fred was there to help and he informed us of all the best current deals and rebates on the different models, and was not pushy, we could not pass this up. I'm picking up my max energi today!

employee

by from commack, ny |

This will be the 5th SUV that we have leased with Steve Rehak. We also purchased a car from Steve Rehak. We are EXTREMELY satisfied with his work ethic and willingness to listen to our required needs. The only reason we are leasing the Escape is because of our relationship with Steve (we are not 100% "in love" with the Escape). Whenever we call, Steve makes it a point to be personable and is always informative. We also had the pleasure to meet Howard Revis. Howard was professional and respectful of our intentions.

Great Service!

by from Huntington, NY |

John and Howard were extremely helpful with my purchase. I would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you for the great experience. Jodee

Great buying experience

by from Fort Salonga, NY |

Salesman was friendly and helpful but not pushy. Found out what I was looking for and showed me what fit my needs. After selecting the vehicle I was interested in, he work to find the best deal for me. I got the car I wanted at an excellent price with perfect financing option.