Kelly Chevrolet Cadillac Kia Hyundai

252 Pittsburgh Road, Butler, PA 16002

New 866-578-0058
Used 866-644-5397
Service 888-286-7814

Nobody Beats a Kelly Deal !

A Great One In The Garage

by from Uniontown PA |

Leroy Fair was my salesman. He handled the few concerns I had with the used vehicle I was interested in buying and eventually purchased. Mike Kelly handled the financial parts of the purchase and explained the process very well. I purchased a clean one owner vehicle that I hope to use and enjoy for some time.

Very good experience

by from Belle Veron |

I was in negotiations with salesman Leroy Fair over the course of several days. I ended up not buying the vehicle. Leroy was professional, promptly replied and was even patient and kind when I backed out of an agreed deal. I will definitely keep Leroy and this dealership in mind for my future car buying needs.

Great Service

by from Butler, PA |

We recently leased a new KIA Sorrento and had a great experience. Our salesman Jason Zurawka made our visit fun, informative and comfortable throughout the entire process. I will highly recommend family and friends to this dealer and to Jason for his great customer service.

Very nice dealership!

by from Sarver pa |

Charlie was very nice to work with. No pressure. Would definitely buy from him again.

Pleasant experience

by from Butler, PA |

My husband and I recently purchased a used Jeep from Kelly Chevrolet with the help of our sales person, Lisa Phillips. She was kind, helpful, considerate! She went beyond the normal things you'd expect from a car salesperson. The finance person, Matt, was very gracious and good at what he does. We found shopping at Kellys to be a very good experience!

Prompt service, friendly and professional staff

by from Butler, Pa |

I took my suburban to Kelly in anticipation of leaving it there overnight to be fixed the next day as agreed upon with the staff and myself. I discussed the problem that I was having with a couple of gentleman there and they thought it would be a simple fix and that they could fix it right away. They fixed the problem and changed my oil in less than an hour!!! I went into the service department thinking I was going to have to rent a car for a day but the staff fixed my car on the spot! They were so professional and courteous. I even got to meet the mechanic who fixed my problem. I can't remember the names of who helped me that day, but they were amazing. Thank you so much.

great service

by from Butler PA |

I want to thank everyone who worked on my suv. they did a first rate job on fixing it. The staff in the office were very helpful to me and I thank them for their service.

sales and finance staff at Kelly Chevrolet

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My son and I both purchased a car and truck respectively- on a rainy cold Thursday evening. Leroy Fair the salesman and Matt the finance officer were excellent in every way. They were both friendly, knowledgeable, and put absolutely no pressure on us. They were very helpful and we got just what we wanted for exactly what we wanted to pay.We picked up our vehicles the next day and they were well detailed. Most of my experiences buying cars in Pittsburgh were high pressured guilt trips in a very neurotic atmosphere. This was not so at Kelly Chevrolet. The place is enormous and if the salesman are all like Leroy it makes it definitely worth the trip. I would recommend them to everyone.

Great salesman!

by from Butler, PA |

I bought my fourth vehicle at Mike Kelly Kia! They always give me a wonderful car buying experience. I went to Jason Zurawka one of the salesman there for the second time. This is my second car from him. He does an amazing job at making you feel comfortable and does not pressure you into buying. He takes his time and gives you his attention. I would send my grandmother to see him and trust him not to take advantage of her!

Great salesman!!!

by from Butler, pa |

If you are interested in buying a KIA please stop at Mike Kelly KIA and ask to speak with Jason Zurawka. Jason will take the time to meet your needs and make your car buying experience fun and comfortable. This is my four vehicle I bought at Mike Kelly and my second vehicle with Jason.