Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

225 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044

New 888-474-6068
Used 888-473-5943
Service 888-243-3962

Great used car buying experience!

by from Jersey Shore, NJ |

Found a used car online and sent email inquiry, although I did not receive a response thru email, I followed up and called the next day and spoke with Marlene in Sales. The car was ready for me to test drive when I got there. I had some reservations about the engine, so they kept it to run diagnostic tests, we negotiated a good price and within a few days, I drove it home. Responses were quick, via phone call and text messages, and I was always kept up-to-date on status. From front desk to service, everyone was extremely helpful. I would recommend buying used or new here. No fancy glitz of a showroom, but that means low overhead and better price for the customer. SOLD!

No return information

by from Mineola. NY |

Was expecting a return call or email regarding the BMW convertible regarding what was on the carfax and a physical review ...never received any correspondence..this was an Internet inquiry since I live on Long Island and would not make the long trip to see a below average car...perhaps that was the reason for no return email...or at least I would hope so...sorry for this review...

SURE DID STAND UP TO ITS NAME

by from VERONA, NJ |

IF ONLY LIFE WAS AS SIMPLE AS IT WAS BUYING THIS JEEP, LIFE WOULD BE GREAT!!! NOT ONLY WAS JERRY HELPFUL BUT HE ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO WORK WITH ME. NOT ONCE WAS I RUSHED OR FORCED TO PURCHASE THE JEEP.JERRY WORKED MIRICALES, HE CAME DOWN TO A REASONABLE PRICE FOR MY 2008 JEEP LIBERTY AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER LEAVING THE LOT IN MY NEW CAR. I HAVE TO SAY, BEST EXPERIENCE IN A DEALER SO FAR. IVE ALREADY REFERED MY FRIENDS TO THIS DEALER.

Insulting Sales Staff

by from Tucson, Az |

Salesman (Richie) has an overinflated ego and because I didn't meet him at their price, was condescending and implied I was not a "True Car Lover"! Thanks but no Thanks! Debating a cars "true value" is one thing but insults..... I will take my business elsewhere. To be fair, I did receive an email of apology but was annoyed by that point in the negotiations.

My jeep

by from West Caldwell |

Had a great experience my sales person Joe M.was nice to deal with. The smoothest buy ever.

Good Dealer

by from Syracuse, NY |

The facilities are great but it took me like 2 hours to finish the deal rather than 20 minutes they promised. Also I have not received my title yet which made me very upset and I emailed to them and no one replied. Speaking of the price and the car, they sell cars at comparable low price. I will recommend DeCozen to my friends if they can improve their service. I am gonna call them directly about my title tomorrow. I hope they do not send my title to the wrong address.

Great dealership, great service!

by from Verona, NJ |

DeCozen gave me the best deal I could ever imagine on my 2014 Durango. Sales team was great, not pushy and very eager to work with me and work up a price within my budget. The service team is second to none. I've been there for work on my cars in the past and I recently brought my 2014 Durango in for service and warranty work. My car was serviced, delivered when promised (actually sooner) and they even took care of a recall that needed to be done. The entire staff is always very friendly and I would certainly recommend DeCozen to anyone in the market for a new car or a great service department.

Not a great experience, very poor comunication.

by from Queens, NY |

It's a great looking Jeep dealer, but all the salesman want it's to give you their own financing, to the point that sometimes they forget what car they are trying to sale to you.

Typical Used Car Saleman Dealership

by from 07675 |

Rule 1) don buy a non-jeep from a jeep dealer, 2) don buy from Decozen No communication between Joe the ales managerand Jerry the finance guy. Jerry gave a price to me in email, and Joe had my son and I stand around while he went up and down to discuss with Jerry twice. Bottom line, they would not let my son and I drive the 2011 Mini Cooper there unless we agreed to buy the car. Ignoring the fact we drove an hour, that all 4 rims have curb rash and there are a few dings I asked if they would fix, their answer, sign or no test drive. I think people forget there is plenty of competition out there. Don waste your time with Decozen, I am sure there are better quality dealerships to deal with.

j marrero

by from veron,nj |

place was amazing. car was as promised flawless and a great deal. loved the 60 car indoor showroom