Decozen Chrysler Jeep

225 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044

New 888-474-6068
Used 888-473-5943
Service 888-243-3962

Not a great experience, very poor comunication.

by from Queens, NY |

It's a great looking Jeep dealer, but all the salesman want it's to give you their own financing, to the point that sometimes they forget what car they are trying to sale to you.

Typical Used Car Saleman Dealership

by from 07675 |

Rule 1) don buy a non-jeep from a jeep dealer, 2) don buy from Decozen No communication between Joe the ales managerand Jerry the finance guy. Jerry gave a price to me in email, and Joe had my son and I stand around while he went up and down to discuss with Jerry twice. Bottom line, they would not let my son and I drive the 2011 Mini Cooper there unless we agreed to buy the car. Ignoring the fact we drove an hour, that all 4 rims have curb rash and there are a few dings I asked if they would fix, their answer, sign or no test drive. I think people forget there is plenty of competition out there. Don waste your time with Decozen, I am sure there are better quality dealerships to deal with.

j marrero

by from veron,nj |

place was amazing. car was as promised flawless and a great deal. loved the 60 car indoor showroom