Quality Auto Mall

(3.7) 3 Reviews

55 NJ-17, Rutherford, NJ 07070

Dan the Man is all you Need

by from Newark |

On Wednesday April 30th, 2014 I had the good fortune of going to Quality Automall to look at a 2013 Corolla I had seen on the Quality Auotmall website. When I pulled into the lot I was greeted by a superior saleman named Dan S. We briefly discussed the car and he took me to look at it.The car was exactly as I had seen it online, very clean and no dings and dents. I went for a test drive with Dan and I was hooked. We discussed price and I purchased it for much less than the sticker/adverised price. Dan was honest and forthright about the costs (no hidden fees when it was all said and done) and kept his word on everything he promised. A few weeks later upon returning to Quality Automall to pick up my new plates, I was given a check for the overage amount between the estimate of what I paid for registration and what it actually cost. It made my day because I just wasn't expecting it, that's all. I would gladly buy 10 more cars from Quality Automall because of the honesty and integrity of Dan S --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dealership

by from nb nj |

I bought my 2009 focus at this dealer in 2009. It was the easiest and best car buying experience I ever had.

Bad service exerience

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I went to get my oil changed and some issues looked at. I needed a couple things changed because o defects and they would be covered under warranty. They told to bring it back another day, so they changed the things but scratced my truck in th process of doing both changes and they misaligned my emblem, so now i have to go in for the third time to get the pieces that were scratched fixed. And there is never anyone in their office that can help you right away and when someone finally does come they are always doing something else and not focusing on their customers.