Stocker Chevrolet Subaru

Service 888-903-3487 Service 888-903-3487

Home of the Great Great Guy

Quality Service

by from State College, PA |

Advisers were friendly, informative, and catered to my needs. Service team was very quick and efficient and I was out in no time. Had oil change and tire rotation done.

Poor service, 7 hrs waiting time

by from Mineral Springs, PA |

went in for a oil pressure switch, they came back and said your inspection runs out at the end of Feb. ok inspect it but still hasn't dealt with the oil pressure switch. 7 hrs later its done and on the way home my engine light comes on again for the same problem. Very poor service from this provider. 7 hrs just isn't acceptable to anyone. 7 hrs.

Very nice selling experience

by from State College, PA |

I just have sold my car to the Stocker Chevrolet dealership and it's a very smooth and good experience. The gentleman who helped me with the quote and transaction is very kind and friendly. He did not give me too much pressure to accept the quote and to sell my car immediately with a firm and unpleasant attitude as most used car dealers do. The atmosphere in the store is pretty friendly, and I am satisfied with my transaction with them.

Vehicle purchase

by from State College |

Excellent experience with sales (Jim Crom) and getting the exact vehicle we wanted from another dealership. I recommende this dealership.

December 25, 2015

Donald, I appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear Jim did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Take care! All the best, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

Tremendous Staff / Excellent Service

by from Bellefonte, PA |

I have purchased several vehicles along with servicing all of them. I would never think of doing business with anyone else. Sales staff is very knowledgeable and they listen to what you're saying. They will work tooth and nail to get you the right vehicle. The service staff from front of the house to the mechanics are all willing to assist and make the right repair the first time. The waiting room is spacious and well equipped with treats for you or the kids while you wait. I appreciate all they have done.

December 12, 2015

Stefan, thank you for this review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with both the sales and service experience. Also, we appreciate the loyalty. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook! Best, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

great service, great people

by from Bellefonte, Pa. |

everyone was courteous and professional. absolutely no complaints. Parts were ordered and arrived on time. Work was completed in less than a day.

December 6, 2015

Paul, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best regards, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

they get me in when i need service

by from state college pa |

they get it done , i just call and they even picked up my truck and brought it back. thanks men ...

November 28, 2015

Steven, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from our service department. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best regards, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

great service depart, not for sales

by from state college, pa |

replaced head light quick and with great service. sales person not so great. was looking for used 2500 pickup, asked about 2012 silver miles 89k, he didn't know $ or if he had any used 2500, was to find out and meet me at service depart but never showed up seemed like he didn't want to be bothered if I didn't want a 2015 closeout.

November 28, 2015

Donald, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Best regards, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

Vehicle Recall Service

by from Bellefonte, PA |

I have always had very good service at Stocker's Chevrolet/Subaru dealership. The service desk staff with whom I have had business with (Cody and Gus) have been very courteous and accommodating as well as the service technician (Marty). During my last service visit there was a mix-up ordering the parts required for a recall that my vehicle required. Cody and Gus took care of the problem and the service was done. I will continue to do business with Stockers.

November 22, 2015

Paul, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. It is great to know that Cody, Gus and Mary have been very courteous and accommodating during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905

Great service!

by from State College, Pa. |

Always a good experience! Friendly staff and prompt and reliable service. I would and have recommended the dealership to my friends.

November 22, 2015

Ken, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. We're thrilled to know that we are always able to provide you with a positive experience during your visits. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Cory Stocker - Dealer Principle - 814-238-4905