Pallotta Ford Lincoln

Pallotta Ford Lincoln

4199 Cleveland Road, Wooster, OH 44691

New 888-471-7513
Used 888-450-8170

Pallotta Ford Lincoln Sells More for LESS! Over 300 vehicles to choose from!

Best Car buying Ever!

by from Seville Ohio |

I came in to just look and was surprised how nice everyone was. They didn't push or try to "make the sale" They talked with me to find out what is important to me. They worked with me to suggest the RIGHT car and even got me the color that I wanted. They also gave me MORE for my old car than another dealer I talked to. I would recommend Pallotta Ford to Everyone!

March 10, 2014

Thanks Janet! We are so happy we could help you get the vehicle you wanted. We are here for you after the sale with our Quick Lane service, Auto Spa and the Collision Center to Fill All Of YOUR Automotive Needs! Please call us at 330-345-6600, Or Just stop by 4199 Cleveland Rd Wooster OH 44691.

Great Experience I would Highly Recommend Patrick

by from Chippewa Lake |

I give Patrick at Pallotta Ford Lincoln a 10 star rating. It was a Great Experience! I Highly Recommend Pallotta and Patrick Finn. THANKS!!!!

Great selection and service

by from Seville Ohio |

Pallotta Ford has a great selection and great service. I dealt with Patrick and would do so again.

Dealt with Jeff Jones

by from Doyelstown Ohio |

I give Jeff a 10 out of 10. It was a good experience, and he took good care of me. Overall I am completely satisfied and will tell others. I have already told the people who asked me where I got my Lincoln MKS! I also LOVE my Brand New Lincoln MKS. It is an Awesome car!

June 25, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with others. If there is anything you need in the future please call us at 330-345-6600.

Patrick at Pallotta Ford gets a 13 out of 10!!!!

by from Wooster Ohio |

Patrick at Pallotta Ford Lincoln was a 13 out of 10! This buying experience was Great! Patrick took GREAT CARE OF ME and I WOULD GO BACK WITHOUT HESITATION! I would recommend you, my friends, my family, Everyone to visit Pallotta Ford Lincoln and ask for Patrick Finn.

June 25, 2014

We are glad to hear Patrick did such a great job! We are lucky to have great people like him, and lucky to have great customers like yourself. Call us if you need anything! 330-345-6600 Enjoy your New Car!

Big 10 for Patrick and Pallotta Ford Lincoln!

by from West Salem |

I bought my Brand New 2014 Ford Escape from Pallotta Ford Lincoln. My salesperson was Patrick Finn and he was great. He took good care of me and helped me find the Right Car. I would recommend you try Pallotta Ford!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking a moment to share your experience with the world! Please call us for any of your vehicle needs. 330-345-6600

My name is David

by from Big Prairie Ohio |

I bought my 2014 Brand New Ford Focus at Pallotta Ford Lincoln. Joe Grimley is a 10 all the way.

June 25, 2014

Thanks David, We appreciate your business! Please call us with All your vehicle needs. 330-345-6600

Got a great deal at Pallotta Ford Lincoln.10 stars

by from Wooster Ohio |

10 stars all the way. Dealt with Joe. He is a funny guy and we enjoyed dealing with him. He took good care of us.

June 25, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed yourself. We think getting a new car should be Fun! We do our best to make it easy for our Customers and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here at Pallotta Ford Lincoln. Call us with All your vehicle needs. 330-345-6600

Talon and Pallotta Ford was Excellent!

by from Shreve Ohio |

I bought my new Ford Escape from Talon at Pallotta Ford Lincoln. I would buy there again. Talon was good to deal with. I'm going to tell other people to go there.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your car. Please call us for All your vehicle needs. Pallotta Ford Lincoln is a True Full Service Dealer. 330-345-6600

Pallotta and Joe get a BIG FAT 10!!!!

by from Orrville Ohio |

They asked 1 to 10, 10 being the best how would I rate my experience. A BIG FAT 10 is all I have to say! Joe was AWESOME! I am completely satisfied!

June 25, 2014

We thank you for the "Big Fat 10!" We think you are Awesome as well. Thank you for the kind words. We are lucky to have great people like Joe. Thank you again for your business and please call us for all your vehicle needs. 330-345-6600

Patrick at Pallotta's knows his stuff

by from Medina Ohio |

If you get the chance to shop at Pallotta you should ask to talk with Patrick. He is young but very knowledgeable, Nice, and you can really tell he cares about his job and his clients. I probably passed 5 Ford stores on my way from Medina and I'm GLAD I did!! They go the extra mile and then some!