Donley Ford Lincoln - Ashland

1641 Claremont Ave, Ashland, OH 44805

Used 866-393-8314

Oil change

by from Ashland, Oh |

Dropped off our 2012 Ford Focus off for an oil change and Ron Keiffer, Service Advisor, got our vehicle in early and done ahead of time. Ron was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure everything went well. Very impressed with the service!

June 3, 2015

We really enjoyed reading your feedback, Marc! All of us here at Donley Ford-Lincoln truly value your business and hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Donley Ford

by from Sullivan, Ohio |

I was completely satisfied with the service preformed on my Fusion. The service Department was very courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend Donley Ford of Ashland.

jeromy hffman

by from bellville, ohio |

great staff great location great service all are friendly

May 6, 2015

Jeromy, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Great service

by from Ashland, Ohio |

I had a great experience with the service department. They scheduled my vehicle promptly and assessed the issue quickly and notified me very promptly.

Donley

by from Ashland, Ohio |

I will always take this vehicle to Donley for service in the future. I bought my Mercury Mariner used from this dealership and I have been happy with everything they have done since day one. I get exactly what I want, exactly when I want it, no questions. I bought the extended warranty and they have treated me like royalty for everything from a simple oil change to replacing the entire stearing column. Excellent group of people.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, Barbara! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!

Routine service

by from Ashland, Ohio |

Work was done and seems to be quite acceptable. Will be back for next service period.

Great People! Great Service!

by from Ashland, OH |

The Donley Service Team ALWAYS does a great job for me.

April 29, 2015

Matthew, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Donley Ford-Lincoln!

Taurus service Monday, 20-Apr-2015

by from 820 Mowry Drive Ashland, Ohio 44805 |

The noise from below dash was correctly "diagnosed" and corrected. The need for rear brake work was discovered and performed. Car was washed at time of pick-up which was appreciated.

Great service

by from Ashland, Ohio |

The staff was great, Michelle is so easy to talk too. I bought a car from her 3 years ago and I wouldn't have gone any place else. The whole process was great.

April 29, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!

great service

by from Polk, Ohio |

service personnel were very friendly.Service on my car was fast.With the coupon from the website not only did I receive great service but also a great value