Butler County Ford

400 S Main St, Butler, PA 16001

New 888-893-5755
Used 888-287-8590
Service 888-495-9358

Ford Corner Since 1918 - You Can Count On Us!!

by from Rochester, NY |

On March 2nd my wife and I were driving back from Fla where I was on a business/vacation trip for a month. Just north of Pittsburgh on Rt. 79 I encountered mechanical problems with the 2005 F 350 turbo diesel company truck. After attempting to fix it several times myself on the side of the road I managed to reach the Fairfield Inn in Slippery Rock about 6pm. The next morning I made contact with Butler County Ford and asked for assistance. I was connected with John in truck service. He said he could help me but wasn't sure if he could get it done the same day. I responded that was fine and I made arrangements to have the truck flatbedded. I called several hours later to get a progress report and to see if I was going to have to book a room for a second night. To my surprise he not only told me that he was able to work on it that day but it was completed. Now that is sevice. I told him I needed to somehow make arrangements to get there to pick up the truck. He proposed that after work he would be able to come to Slippery Rock to pick me up to get my vehicle. I believe John epitomises what the word service is all about. He tells me he was paying it forward for something that happened to him a number of years ago. Thank you to Butler County Ford for having an employee like John on staff. And also to the tech that completed the work on my truck. It's comforting to know when you are on the road and something happens there are still people out there who will go out of their way to help. Thanks again Larry and Madeline Woodruff Rochester, NY DIRTcar official World Racing Group

2010 f150 from virginia

by from Lynchburg, Va |

Excellent experience! Dealt with Dewey over the phone he gave me an outstanding deal and I drove 6 1/2 hours next day. The quickest most easiest purchase in my life. I was in and out of there with title in hand in less than 30min...I have already recommended them to everyone I talk to. Will definitely make that drive to butler again!

shopping experience

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Dewey @ Butler County ford was very prompt and professional with excellent service to me through my entire process on buying my ranger to my request and closing the sale with me. i will refer Butler County Ford to my Friends and use cars.com in the future for researching my next auto purchase. Sincerely Jeff Schultheis,North Hills Pittsburgh,Pa 15237