Butler County Ford

400 S Main St, Butler, PA 16001

New 888-893-5755
Used 888-287-8590
Service 888-495-9358

Ford Corner Since 1918 - You Can Count On Us!!

by from Rochester, NY |

On March 2nd my wife and I were driving back from Fla where I was on a business/vacation trip for a month. Just north of Pittsburgh on Rt. 79 I encountered mechanical problems with the 2005 F 350 turbo diesel company truck. After attempting to fix it several times myself on the side of the road I managed to reach the Fairfield Inn in Slippery Rock about 6pm. The next morning I made contact with Butler County Ford and asked for assistance. I was connected with John in truck service. He said he could help me but wasn't sure if he could get it done the same day. I responded that was fine and I made arrangements to have the truck flatbedded. I called several hours later to get a progress report and to see if I was going to have to book a room for a second night. To my surprise he not only told me that he was able to work on it that day but it was completed. Now that is sevice. I told him I needed to somehow make arrangements to get there to pick up the truck. He proposed that after work he would be able to come to Slippery Rock to pick me up to get my vehicle. I believe John epitomises what the word service is all about. He tells me he was paying it forward for something that happened to him a number of years ago. Thank you to Butler County Ford for having an employee like John on staff. And also to the tech that completed the work on my truck. It's comforting to know when you are on the road and something happens there are still people out there who will go out of their way to help. Thanks again Larry and Madeline Woodruff Rochester, NY DIRTcar official World Racing Group

Excellent Service!

by from Butler, PA |

I had taken my car into a chain service shop for inspection since they offer a really cheap price and my car is only a few years old so I figured it wouldn't need anything. After having my car for the entire day they called and told me it failed inspection and all said and done would need almost $600 of work. I wanted a second opinion and certified technicians repairing my car if it really needed that much work so I called Butler County Ford. I explained what I was told and right from the start they felt it seemed a bit off so they offered for me to bring it in the next morning and throw it on the rack to see if what I was told was accurate. After about 15 minutes of looking at it they called me over and pointed out exactly what I was told needed replaced and showed me it was perfectly fine. They also informed me it wasn't something I could even fail inspection for. They also caught a broken support on my muffler that they other place never even mentioned. When it was all said and done my car was out the door a few hours later with a new inspection sticker and all necessary repairs completed, all for about $60. A huge thank you to everyone at Butler County Ford for being honest and looking out for the consumer. They could have easily went along with what the chain shop said and made $600 off me, instead they saved me over $500!! Thanks!!

Horrible Service

by from Slippery Rock, Pa |

I brought my car to Butler Ford to get the alternator checked and made an appointment for 8 am. I was at the dealership at 7:50 and the man who took my keys said he was going to "bring it right in", as I had a clear discussion over the phone that I was waiting at the dealership for my service to be done and that is why he made the APPOINTMENT for 8 am. So 9:30 am hits and people that had an 8:30 appointment and just a walk in had arrived and got serviced all the while I was sitting there. I went to go speak with them to see what was going on and they didn't even bring it back yet, the man who spoke with me acted as thought HE were doing ME a favor and made a comment that I 'wasn't able to wait' and he 'thought he was gonna have time' NO, I made this appointment a week ago. I guess regardless of my politeness from start to finish, my business is expendable. Even a simple, 'hey a little held up this morning' would have sufficed instead of ignoring me and taking everyone and their uncle ahead of me. Just moved to the area and was looking for a reliable ford dealer to get my car serviced and purchase a new car at the end of the summer. My future service and purchase will be from ford, but definitely not this one. Way to treat new customers. Very Rude.

2010 f150 from virginia

by from Lynchburg, Va |

Excellent experience! Dealt with Dewey over the phone he gave me an outstanding deal and I drove 6 1/2 hours next day. The quickest most easiest purchase in my life. I was in and out of there with title in hand in less than 30min...I have already recommended them to everyone I talk to. Will definitely make that drive to butler again!

shopping experience

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Dewey @ Butler County ford was very prompt and professional with excellent service to me through my entire process on buying my ranger to my request and closing the sale with me. i will refer Butler County Ford to my Friends and use cars.com in the future for researching my next auto purchase. Sincerely Jeff Schultheis,North Hills Pittsburgh,Pa 15237