Butler County Ford

400 S Main St, Butler, PA 16001

New 888-893-5755 New 888-893-5755
Used 888-287-8590 Used 888-287-8590
Service 888-495-9358 Service 888-495-9358

Ford Corner Since 1918 - You Can Count On Us!!

by from Rochester, NY |

On March 2nd my wife and I were driving back from Fla where I was on a business/vacation trip for a month. Just north of Pittsburgh on Rt. 79 I encountered mechanical problems with the 2005 F 350 turbo diesel company truck. After attempting to fix it several times myself on the side of the road I managed to reach the Fairfield Inn in Slippery Rock about 6pm. The next morning I made contact with Butler County Ford and asked for assistance. I was connected with John in truck service. He said he could help me but wasn't sure if he could get it done the same day. I responded that was fine and I made arrangements to have the truck flatbedded. I called several hours later to get a progress report and to see if I was going to have to book a room for a second night. To my surprise he not only told me that he was able to work on it that day but it was completed. Now that is sevice. I told him I needed to somehow make arrangements to get there to pick up the truck. He proposed that after work he would be able to come to Slippery Rock to pick me up to get my vehicle. I believe John epitomises what the word service is all about. He tells me he was paying it forward for something that happened to him a number of years ago. Thank you to Butler County Ford for having an employee like John on staff. And also to the tech that completed the work on my truck. It's comforting to know when you are on the road and something happens there are still people out there who will go out of their way to help. Thanks again Larry and Madeline Woodruff Rochester, NY DIRTcar official World Racing Group

Rudely talked to by partsperson, Mike

by from Harrisville, Pa. |

I recently called The Butler County Ford Dealership parts dept looking to get parts for my husbands truck while he was working. While explaining what he needed, the man who i talked to said his name was Mike. He made the comment to me that some people should not work on vehicles if they dont know what there doing. I felt very mad and insulted. My husband has been a mechanic for 30yrs. I DONT RECCOMEND ANYONE TO DEAL WITH THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN.

Awesome

by from Sarver, PA |

Nice people to deal with, no hassle purchase. They made buying a new car at a good price an easy process.

Never deal with them anymore.

by from Harrisville Pa. |

I had recently called Butler Ford about parts for my husbands truck while he was at work. The gentleman who answered the phone, He said his name was Mike , Made the comment, He should not be working on his truck if he doesnt know what he is doing. I felt very insulted, because my husband is a mechanic , who has worked on vehicles for 30 yrs. I will never reccomend this place to anybody.

Great buying experience

by from Butler, pa |

We dealt with Aldo it was a pleasant experience dealing with Aldo and the rest of the staff they were very helpful and made our purchases a easy no pressure sale. I would recommend Aldo and the rest of the staff.

AUTO PARTS MANAGER IS VERY RUDE/ HIS NAME IS MIKE

by from BUTLER PA. |

I RECENTLY WENT THERE TO PICK UP PARTS FOR MY CAR. AS I WAS ASKING QUESTIONS, SINCE I AM NOT VERY KNOWLEDGLABLE ABOUT CARS, HE TOL D ME HE WAS TO BUSY TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I FOUND UOT HIS NAME WAS MIKE, THE MANAGER. I WILL NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN/ I ALSO NOTICED HE WAS BAD MOUTHING OTHER EMPLOYEES. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Butler County Ford responded to this review

March 5, 2016

Upon reading this review we attempted to reach the only Bob Davis we have listed in our data base,only to find he is not the same person who wrote this review. I would really like to hear from Mr.Davis to discuss his recent experience in our parts department so that I can better understand how he was treated. Please contact me at your convenience. I am sorry this happened! Gino Sabruno, General Manager

Great Dealership

by from Butler, Pennsylvania |

Just purchased a 2016 Ford Escape at Butler County Ford. They treated me fairly and were very nice. Was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Butler County Ford

by from Kittanning Pa. |

I just bought a new 2015 Ford F-150 XLT leftover from them, I traded in a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with low miles. They gave me what I wanted for the trade and discounted the truck alot, they gave me such a good deal I could not say no. They were very helpful and treated me well. I would tell you if you are in the market for a new Ford, try there first, they had the best deal in this area. I would buy there again.

Best Trade / Best Price

by from West Sunbury, PA |

I was a past customer of Butler County Ford and went to them to trade in my Ford F150 for a new one. I was extremely pleased with the trade offered and the package I received on my new Ford F150 pick up. Rob Myers did an excellent job meeting my needs and making sure I got the right truck at the right price. I have purchased several vehicles from them and will again. Smooth buying transaction and fair trade.

Outstanding Service

by from Meridian PA |

I found Butler County Ford when I first moved to the Butler area 13 years ago and have been having my vehicles serviced there ever since. I have also purchased 2 vehicles from them. The most recent purchase a few months ago was a new 2015 Escape for which I have just had the first service and oil change done today. I can honestly say that they treat you like family and I would not consider having my vehicles service or buy a vehicle anywhere else! They never recommend any repairs unless they are truly needed, unlike some other repair shops I have dealt with in the past. They always find the most inexpensive way to make a repair saving me money. The staff in the service, sales and finance departments are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They know the car business! I have never had a bad experience and am a customer for life! Thank you!