Art Moran Buick GMC Mitsubishi

New 888-530-9722
Used 888-565-3923
Service 888-456-5779

Giving Our Best To You

Art Moran makes buying a vehicle easy

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Renault Turner was the ultimate professional. Out of the 3 dealerships we visited that day, he was the most informed and the most helpful. He made it easier to decide to buy a Buick.

Service Department

by from Detroit, MI |

My experience with your customer service department has gotten better with each visit. My first experience three years ago when I purchased my vehicle (from another dealership) was horrible. I decided to make any necessary service trips to the dearlership where I purchased my vehicle. The location is over 20 miles from my home and Art Moran is approximately 6 miles, so you can imagine how inconvenient that was for me. After a year passed I made a trip to the Art Moran service department out of necessity. I was pleased that the level of service had improved. I have since returned for two additional service interactions.

sales and service

by from Southfield. MI |

Great Place and great people throughout Dealership. Love it wouldn't go anyother place for service or to purchase a car. my sales person found me my great Buick Lacrosse, Pat Hennessy, a great salesperson, of Art Moran Sales. Great Service Dept they all gets an A+ for their promptness. Happy customer.

Satisfied Customer

by from Detroit,Michigan |

Everything was handled in a timely manner. I had an excellent salesman who was very courteous and professional. I will refer him to both family and friends, and I will be a return customer.

A Great Salesman and Nice Dealership

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

My salesman, Mr. Pat Hennessey, is a first class sales professional. He made my buying experience a pleasure. Pat is friendly, personable, extremely knowledgeable and went the extra mile to get me exactly what I wanted! He made me feel very confident in my purchase because he explained and answered all my questions about the Terrain. It had new options that I felt confused about but Pat put me at ease and now I am so glad I have them on the Terrain. He is a wonderful sales person with great intergrity. I highly recommend Mr. Pat Hennessey for your next vehicle purchase because he made me feel like a valued customer and took the time to ensure I was happy.

My Sierra

by from Dearborn, MI |

I liked working with David Lyall. The guy has a witty sense of humor and he worked hard to make a deal happen. I appreciated that and that's why I chose to buy GMC over a Ford

Ms. Reed

by from Detroit,Mi |

Alway fast and efficient in their services. Very helpful service department.

Average

by from Warren, mi |

Nice clean dealership. Pretty pricey, they've got lots of room for bargaining, be sure to take advantage of that.

Seaching for used Saab 9-3 2007

by from Metro Detroit |

In my search for this specific vehicle, I found one at Art Morand and Sheldon W. was my assigned sales rep. I thought he was very good, we was no preasure at all and he gave me at the time I needed with the car, he let me go on a test drive by myself and encourgaged me to feel the car to be sure it it what I was looking for. I recommend Sheldon to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.