Georgetown Volvo Of Smithtown

(1.0) 1 Reviews

633 Middle Country Road, St. James, NY 11780

1 of 1 review

Their Certified cars are not well inspected

by from Smithtown |

I have only written 2-3 reviews but I felt I have to share this with the public. I had a terrible experience with volvo smithtown car service. I bought my car certified pre-owned, under factory warranty, right before I started my new job which kept me very busy for 6 months. The car was shaking at 70 MPH since I bought it. When I took it to service they never fixed it. I brought it up and they charged me $70 to balance the wheels and the car came back and it was still shaking. I took it to another volvo dealership and they told me the wheels are bent and it costs $120 per wheel. So I basically bought a certified pre-owned car with bent wheels and now I'm paying to fix them. Jesse works in service and he's a nice guy. Wayne, the service manager is not respectful and once he realized I have a complaint, he never returned my calls or messages until I called the national customer service. Ultimately I had to pay to fix my wheels and couldn't prove that I bought the car this way. Volvo makes great cars but this dealership is dishonest and I regret doing business with them.

(1-1 of 1 review)