Paul Miller Audi

Used 888-884-5685
Service 888-481-0625

AMAZING SERVICE!!!

by from Morris Plains NJ |

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was so happy with our sales person that I wanted to get an additional vehicle from the Paul Miller family through him! Very customer oriented, knowledgeable, patient, etc. I have gone to other dealers that tried rushing me, give me fake prices but not here. They were honest, patient, and most importantly accomodating to my needs. HIGHLY recommend Paul Miller - Audi and their other branches as well.

Cars are great, people are better

by from New York, NY |

I have had my Audi serviced at this dealership since I bought it 8 years ago. Service advisers are friendly, knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. When it came time to replace my 10 year old Audi, I had only 1 dealership on my list. Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned car that fit my specifications exactly, fair price, fair trade in, and a truly engaged sales person.

Great Service, Fast and Easy transaction

by from Hazlet, N.J. |

There are 10 audi car dealers in the 35 mile radius of my home. I picked your dealership because of Christina in online sales!! It was evident from the start she wanted my business by the aggressive pricing I got from her. It wasn't long before two other dealers were willing to "get" the car I wanted and give me the same deal. The biggest thing that sealed the deal was Christinas honesty. She e-mailed me about two days later stating there is a $500.00 decrease in price for Presidents Day , and the manager was willing to give me the lower price now!! Right after that, I decided to drive 39 miles and purchase the car from Paul Miller Audi! This was the best experience ever. Christina had me fill out all the paperwork online by fax and sent it back to her even before we got to the dealer to take it for a test drive. We got there and within one hour, we were on our way home with a 2105 Audi TDI. Hats off to Christina and the whole team at PaulMiller Audi. A real class act!!

I love my new Audi Dealership!

by from New Jersey |

I recently moved back to the east coast after living in Los Angeles for 12 years. Needless to say, I needed to find a new Audi Dealership - I've been an Audi owner for 15 years. Previously, I had been extremely happy with the Audi Dealership in Santa Monica....the people, service, care and attention there was phenomenal. So, I was worried that I would not find the same level of performance here....particularly since I would be a "new" customer. Oh....but I was so wrong! One of the few times I was actually so happy about being wrong! From my first experience with Lou in the service department to buying my current car, I've been nothing short of wonderful. I would recommend Paul Miller Audi and all of the employees there to everyone I know...even the most critical and hard-to-please people. If you have not given them a try....I strongly suggest that you do. You just might be happily surprised as I was!

Great Service, Excellent Dealership

by from Randolph, NJ |

I bought my car from this dealership. I recently went for my 25000 service. The service associate was great! The experience was great as usual. Will also buy my next Audi from the same dealership

wonderful service

by from Short Hills, NJ |

Pam Zabitz found Audi's for my husband and me. We have always enjoyed working for her. Orlando is our advisor and is absolutely wonderful during all our servicing appointments. We are so happy with the dealership.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from SPRINGFIELD NJ |

ORLANDO AND ERIK WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP US WITH OUR VEHICLE. THANK YOU

5000k service

by from Flanders, NJ |

Made the appointment with a friendly voice over the phone whom accommodated my need for the time and a loaner car. Loaner was a brand new A6. Not bad for a loaner! Showed up 1st thing in the morning on my scheduled appointment and was greeted as soon as the doors opened by a man who showed me right into my Service Adviser. Quick, efficient and on my way in no time. Returned later with my car fully serviced, cleaned and ready for me to just get in and drive home. Very Pleased to say the least. Next up the 15K service.

Great Buying Experience

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

Didn't feel like I was dealing with the "car salesman." Professional, friendly service.

Great experience

by from Morristown, NU |

This was the best car buying experience I've had. I was referred to Peter Wendell, and I owe my friend for the referral. It was a simple, professional buying experience with total transparency. I highly recommend Paul Miller Audi and especially Peter and his assistant, Michael.

12 years, 5 cars and counting!

by from Caldwell, NJ |

I am 5 days into my 5th leased Audi with Peter Wendell and I couldn't be more pleased with everything. His professionalism keeps me coming back time and time again. He makes the entire car purchase process incredibly easy from beginning to end. His exceptional service even extends whenever the cars have needed attention, via his communication with the service department. 5 days in, and I have already referred Peter a friend who loves my new wheels!