Paul Miller Audi

Used 888-884-5685
Service 888-481-0625

Paul Miller Audi (NJ)

by from Caldwell, NJ |

Michelle took very good care of us, gave us a Q7 loaner for my Q5 so my wife who is in the market for a new car could check it out, and she even stayed late to make sure I got the car back after the service was done. Top-notch all the way!

Great service

by from Jersey City |

Orlando in service does a great job! Would recommend this dealership to friends

Top notch service. Quality !!

by from Wantage NJ |

Couldn't ask for a better experience each and every time. They answer any questions and if they don't have the answer they get it for you when you pick up your car, as promised. You are treated with respect and quality customer service. That's hard to find these days.

Great Experience With My Audi Service Advisor

by from Denville, NJ |

My service advisor Orlando Nieves was awesome as usual. Car went in for 65K service, and he sent me off with a loaner car. As the day went on, he apprised me of other service my car needed. Thankfully they were all covered by my Audi CPO program. When I got my car back he explained everything that was done and why. Excellent communication and listening skills. I would always recomend Orlando to anyone.

Amazing service

by from Morristown, NJ |

The whole process start to finish was unbelievably easy and everyone was so friendly and helpful. They sold me products I needed and never pushed too hard or were too agressive. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an Audi, and specifically Peter Wendell who helped me every step of the way!!

Great Service

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

Our service advisor (Orlando) great customer service and extremely helpful with our recent visit!

Recommended

by from Reading, PA |

I bought used 2011 A4. Audi Certified. The whole process was great. I found the car on cars.com. I called. I spoke with Arthur Hoffmann - sale person. He send me bunch of additional pictures. He explained in details features of the car and warranty details. We set up an appointment. I drove 100 miles from Pennsylvania. I saw the car, I took it for a drive. I bough it. I negotiated successfully value of my trade-in. The whole experience was great. No pushing, we were given all the time we needed. Arthur was very helpful and professional. They have nice showroom, large number of cars to choose from. They have lots of customers. My A-4 drives super. I am very happy with the purchase. I recommend this dealer to everybody. I can't comment on "quality of repairs" - I never serviced my car there.

Outstanding salesperson

by from Middlesex, NJ |

From the minute I walked in the dealership John Van Ost made me feel extremely comfortable and I found him to be personable and not overly aggressive. John's salesmanship makes one feel not pressured but confident that Paul MIller has hired quality people. John's overall personality showed the 30 years of experience that he has a professional.

Paul Miller

by from Morristown NJ |

Just leased my second Q5 from Paul Miller Audi. Pam Zabitz (my saleperson) is a pleasure to work with. She grabbed me while I was at a scheduled service and helped me get a jump into a new car. She had the car ready at the agreed time. I was in and out with my new car in record time. Zing....done. A contributing factor in my decision to pick up another Q5 with Paul Miller, is the service I have experienced over the past 3 years. Service visits are truly "off the hook". I am literally treated like a king every time I am there (even though I look like a bum). From the greeters, to the service rep and the loaner car rep, the process is pleasant and efficient. And I always get a neat loaner, love getting to try our a different vehicle......and the loaners are sweet.....not beaters.

Excellent buying experience, great service dept

by from Blairstown, NJ |

You really can't go wrong with these guys. I wouldn't say they're a "no negotiation" sales team, but they are very competitive right off the bat. I got a superb deal on an A6 TDI from them in June 2014. The service department is top notch as well as I recently had my A7 serviced there, quick and efficient, great facilities and waiting area. You can't go wrong.