North Coast Subaru

(5.0) 5 Reviews

105 Glen St, Glen Cove, NY 11542

Excellent experience

by from Brooklyn New York |

i bought my Subaru Legacy here. North Coast Subaru is the best. Service department is wonderful. I drive out to Glen Cove from Brooklyn whenever my car needs servicing. Totally recommend North Coast for both car purchase and service.

Best New Car Purchase Ever

by from Glen Cove, NY |

I always dread purchasing a car because of the usual pressure from the car salesperson. Not at North Shore Subaru! The sales experience here is laid back but highly professional. The pricing was just right and my salesperson (Tom) was even able to swap the vehicle of my choice from another dealership. I picked up my new car within days of sealing the deal. I highly recommend North Shore Subaru to anyone looking to purchase this amazing brand. It's my first Subaru and I absolutely love my 2015 Forester. Thank you North Shore Subaru for making my purchase such a great experience!

I won't go anyplace else.

by from Carle Place, NY |

It's like buying a car from someone in your own family. I'll be going back soon.

tacobob

by from New Hyde Park |

Just got a 2012 Forester. Get dealer worked with Ron via e-mail. He was great! Answered all questions quickly without any BS. We worked out a price in no time. Did a great job preping the car. Really a very good group of people to deal with!!

North Coast Subaru Rocks

by from Long Island, NY |

I just bought a 2012 Outback from Northcoast Subaru, and it was a great experience. Ron was my salesman, and Loretta is one of the owners. The car was prepped perfectly. Of course it there was a snow flurry on my way home. :) The buying process at Northcoast Subaru was very direct, and without the usual bs at many other dealers. Best way to buy is to go there during less busy hours. But that's true for any place you go.