Murdock Chevrolet

2375 S 625 W, Woods Cross, UT 84010

We will return!

by from ogden |

We will recommend Murdock Chevrolet to all of our family and friends. Car buying is usually exhausting and frustrating but not here. It was not only a painless experience but actually fun. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. We love our new truck!

Great dealership with outstanding staff.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I first bought a car from Murdock Chevrolet about 20 years ago. I never felt pressured and I felt like I was important. I was in need of a new or at least newer car and decided to try Murdock even though they have grown a lot. I still had the same feeling that I did when they were just a small Chevrolet dealer. I was greeted by Chad as though I was the most important person in the world at the time. He took the time to show me numerous vehicles. He explained all the differences and was eager to listen to my wants and my concerns. He took me out and showed me the features in the various vehicles I looked at. He talked to the finance person on my behalf and then when I met regarding finances, everything was explained in detail. I purchased a 2013 Demo Equinox from Murdock. I was thrilled with the attention I received and how my questions were dealt with. I honestly believe I got an excellent deal and am very happy with the car. I would definitely recommend Murdock and will continue to do that. I like the service area even though I don't expect to use it a lot other than general maintenance. I like the financing deal I received and everything else I encountered. Thank you for making my experience pleasant once again.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business and for taking the time to review Murdock Chevrolet. We are pleased to hear that Chad was able to serve you well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Best Regards - The Murdock Team

Good service

by from Bountiful, UT |

Everything seems to be fixed except for the DVD player. We were told that the technician for that wasn't there, but we weren't told when to expect to bring it back in.

January 5, 2014

Joseph - we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Lynn is the service advisor who helped you. He attempted to reach you by phone yesterday to schedule your DVD repair but was unable to reach you. You can call directly in to our service department at 801-298-8091 and ask for Lynn to get that scheduled. Thanks!

nerf bars to running boards

by from salt lake city, utah |

I exchanged my slippery (rubber step in the wrong spot, engineered wrong) nerf bars for a pair of safe ones. These running boards are made with plastic and aluminum bracing supports and are much easier to keep my footing while getting in and out of my truck. I don't have to look where I am putting my foot as the surface is wider and the full length of both doors. I also won't have to worry about the ice build up between the inside of the bars and the possible paint damage on the outside of the truck body. These running boards blend into the look of the under carriage and are so much more practical then the nerf bars. I think that the nerf bars should never have been recommended to me as they are pretty but have no practical function. Scott Court handled the exchange very professionally and I think he is an asset to your dealership.

January 3, 2014

Kirk, thank you for the review and for visiting Murdock Chevrolet. We're pleased to hear that Scott Court was able to take care of that exchange for you. We hope you enjoy your new accessory!

My experiance at Murdock Chevrolet

by from West valley City, Utah |

Murdock Chev has met my expectations in all aspects of the purchase and follow up care, when I'm ready for my next purchase I will start at Murdock's.

Bought a Silverado

by from Herriman,UT |

We were nothing but pleased with the way everyone treated us and your two kids. They were more then happy to watch them and play with them while we got everything done. Not a single person didn't stop and ask if there was anything we needed. For sure recommend others to this dealership! We have referred someone already and they too have only the best to say about Murdock Chevrolet! Thank you so much!!

Great customer service and quality on repair!!!

by from Bountiful,UT |

I always thought that would be very expensive to repair my car at dealer;BUT I was wrong...price is very affordable,customer service the best,waiting room fantastic(kids and grown-ups) Service offered by certified specialist was excellent. My experience was Great!!! I will return to them for any repair or service. Professional!

August 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our dealership Angelica. We appreciate your business and for sharing your experience!

Quality service center

by from Salt Lake City UT |

Diagnosed a difficult problem and repaired quickly. This was a power steering issue on a 2009 GMC Acadia. Very professional and courteous staff. Service writer was very helpful with scheduling and called with updates without me having to keep checking on the repair progress.

Brando Lomax and Murdock Chevrolet

by from clinton, utah |

Brandon Lomax at Murdock Chevrolet is awesome . Makes car buying a great experience and takes care of all your maintenance needs as well. Will buy all my cars here!!!

Car purchase July 5th 2013

by from Bountiful , Ut |

Brandon Lomax was very helpful, answered my questions without high pressure. It's by far the best car-buying experience I have had. I have already shared my experience with other friends and family and have recommended Murdock Chevrolet.