Crane Chevrolet

999 U.S. 46, Clifton, NJ 07013

Great car care at Crane Chevrolet

by from No.Haledon NJ |

My experience at Crane was very satisfactory. My appointment time was honored and I was kept informed of my car's progress during the wait time. Mr. Luke McFadden went above & beyond to see that everything went right from the service,the wait time and my comfort while I waited.

New Traverse Lease

by from New Jersey |

Prior to coming to Crane I had visited various other Dealers of alternative makes - Ford, Toyota and Kia. Before even looking at Models - the environment on the sales floor was much, much better. Then, the actual attention received and Help from the Sale Professional - Angel Cartagena was excellent. A much better buying process as well. I would have no problem in recommending him, as well as Crane.

October 31, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Crane Chevrolet. We certainly appreciate your patronage, and welcome you to Crane for all your vehicle needs. Thank you also for the recommendations, they do mean so much to our dealership!!

go elsewhere

by from New Jersey |

Leased a vehicle in 2011 and have had nothing but issues with the dealership. Vehicle was recalled twice for airbag issues and twice they broke my seat causing many trips for repairs, parts assessment, etc. one time they gave me a loaner that was from a car rental place that was disgusting and dirty. when I asked about it the car rental driver left me and my children stranded on route 23. I have been getting the runaround from the dealership in trying to have someone answer for all the issues but no luck. they have my money and I can't wait to turn the car in. i'm going to contact Corporate and although I know it won't solve anything perhaps it will save someone else.

July 22, 2014

Your vehicle service history with us consists of five warranty visits. Your experience from July 2013 with the rental agency was resolved by us contacting another agency on your behalf. We are currently unaware of any unresolved issues, repair or otherwise.

Good people and good deals at Crane.

by from Ridgefield Park NJ |

Both your salesman and finance manager were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, courteous, diligent, and trustworthy. I never ever thought I'd own a Chevy, but now I do, thanks to Nick and Joe.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We are very proud you decided join Chevrolet at Crane Chevrolet!!

Great price and personnel, awesome customerservice

by from New York, NY |

Despite the numerous, unintended issues that came up during our delivery, the staff at Crane, specifically Khalid and Joe, did everything possible to accommodate my needs while still satisfying the dealer requirements and honoring all the terms of my deal. Khalid even gave me a tour of the facility and followed up with a phone call to see how I was liking my brand new Impala (LOVE IT!). During the negotiation process over the internet and phone, Steve was very accessible, knowledgable, and straightforward - giving me his bottom line best price on a lease right out of the gates and blowing the competition out of the water. At Crane, you really feel like they want your business but more importantly, that they value you as a customer. Because of this, I will go out of my way to service my vehicle here, even if I pass five other dealerships on the way. I look forward to returning to Crane not just for vehicle maintenance but for business in the future.

Buying my 2nd Chevy truck

by from Bloomfield,New Jersey |

My salesman Doug Markley was very knowledgeable and helped a great deal with purchasing my new truck. The rest of the staff is equally courteous. Thanx a ton!

easy to do business with and a great clean faciity

by from Wayne, N.J. |

They got my car in for service immediately and got me done within an hour and a half. The service writer was very professional and curtious.

Great SalesTeam

by from Clifton, NJ |

Everyone was very Helpful and willing to stay late to get my daughter a car that she needed that day.

Traverse leasing

by from Clifton, NJ |

Car wasn't ready due to seat belt concerns. This should have been divulged up front. Also I had to ask multiple times for th actual price I my car before I leased it. Even though this is my third purchase from Crane, I am not sure I got my best deal and not sure I will go back. Because of the poor communication, I am reluctant to return.

June 13, 2014

John, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We also appreciate the opportunity you gave our management team to discuss with you the steps we did take to resolve the recall issue with your 2014 Traverse. We value your patronage, and will work hard to earn your business for all your vehicle needs.

completely renovated facility and spotless.

by from Clifton, NJ |

I was completely satisfied with the service I received at Crane Chevrolet. My car was serviced and my tire was replaced in a timely manner.