Crane Chevrolet

999 U.S. 46, Clifton, NJ 07013

Good people and good deals at Crane.

by from Ridgefield Park NJ |

Both your salesman and finance manager were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, courteous, diligent, and trustworthy. I never ever thought I'd own a Chevy, but now I do, thanks to Nick and Joe.

Crane Chevrolet responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We are very proud you decided join Chevrolet at Crane Chevrolet!!

Great price and personnel, awesome customerservice

by from New York, NY |

Despite the numerous, unintended issues that came up during our delivery, the staff at Crane, specifically Khalid and Joe, did everything possible to accommodate my needs while still satisfying the dealer requirements and honoring all the terms of my deal. Khalid even gave me a tour of the facility and followed up with a phone call to see how I was liking my brand new Impala (LOVE IT!). During the negotiation process over the internet and phone, Steve was very accessible, knowledgable, and straightforward - giving me his bottom line best price on a lease right out of the gates and blowing the competition out of the water. At Crane, you really feel like they want your business but more importantly, that they value you as a customer. Because of this, I will go out of my way to service my vehicle here, even if I pass five other dealerships on the way. I look forward to returning to Crane not just for vehicle maintenance but for business in the future.

Buying my 2nd Chevy truck

by from Bloomfield,New Jersey |

My salesman Doug Markley was very knowledgeable and helped a great deal with purchasing my new truck. The rest of the staff is equally courteous. Thanx a ton!

easy to do business with and a great clean faciity

by from Wayne, N.J. |

They got my car in for service immediately and got me done within an hour and a half. The service writer was very professional and curtious.

Great SalesTeam

by from Clifton, NJ |

Everyone was very Helpful and willing to stay late to get my daughter a car that she needed that day.

Traverse leasing

by from Clifton, NJ |

Car wasn't ready due to seat belt concerns. This should have been divulged up front. Also I had to ask multiple times for th actual price I my car before I leased it. Even though this is my third purchase from Crane, I am not sure I got my best deal and not sure I will go back. Because of the poor communication, I am reluctant to return.

Crane Chevrolet responded to this review

June 13, 2014

John, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We also appreciate the opportunity you gave our management team to discuss with you the steps we did take to resolve the recall issue with your 2014 Traverse. We value your patronage, and will work hard to earn your business for all your vehicle needs.

completely renovated facility and spotless.

by from Clifton, NJ |

I was completely satisfied with the service I received at Crane Chevrolet. My car was serviced and my tire was replaced in a timely manner.

A relaxing & pleasurable experience while waiting.

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

The employees are helpful & efficient & the service people got all my needs done quickly.

All around Best Dealer I have come across

by from Belleville,NJ |

Always a pleasure - everyone from sales to management and service writers are eager to help and accommodate with all needs.

Great Customer Service in Service Department

by from Clifton NJ |

The service department is very good at Crane Chevrolet--the personal are friendly and professional and wait time was short----even though it was busy.