Fette Auto

1137 US-46, Clifton, NJ 07013

New 855-330-3599 New 855-330-3599
Used 855-248-1695 Used 855-248-1695
Service 888-904-8121 Service 888-904-8121

A Vehicle for Every Lifestyle !

Honest and Worked Hard to Find Middle Ground

by from Clifton, NJ |

Tony Catalano was extremely helpful throughout the process of getting into a new KIA Optima lease. He worked with me to find the right lease option to meet my budget and, even after family emergencies put an abrupt stop to our negotiations, he was patient and remembered everything about our discussions when we resumed the process (without a hitch) three weeks later. I highly recommend Tony to anyone looking to find a new car come the end of their lease. He is thorough, fair and will do his best to find middle ground that is both comfortable and realistic for his customers. In addition, he's honest and will not blow smoke if there's anything that he doesn't think can be had for the price desired. In short, he won't lie to you just to get you to sign and will give it to you straight.

Greatful heart

by from Wayne Nj |

Can't express how greatful to Ernest my salesman and the management team at fette KIA for such an amazing deal. I just can't imagine my monthly payments could go so low on so nice a car. If you're in the market to buy a car, go to fette KIA and ask for Ernest, he'll make it work for you. Even if you have credit issues like me....

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your business and your positive review. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great service

by from Clifton NJ |

Going to fette Kia was the best decision I made, after being referred to The salesman Ernest Howe by a friend. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, the whole process was quick and easy. I'm so happy with my car.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business.

Easy Experience

by from NB,NJ |

Got a great car at a great price. Anthony C. was patient and very knowledgeable. Most importantly he took my specific needs into consideration when selecting the right fit for me.

January 21, 2016

Thank you very much for your positive review please allow us to assist you moving forward in all your automotive needs. We are here to help!

2007 mustang

by from clifton nj |

Great scervice my salesman Tony was a true gentleman and was happy to answer any of my questions

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your great and positive review, we are here to serve our community with nothing else than the best customer service.

OUTSANDING SALESMAN

by from Wayne, NJ |

I just wanted to take a moment and recognize Tony Catalano , my salesman. From the moment I entered until I left , Tony delivered the most outstanding service I have ever had in a dealership. In over 20 years, I have never received such professionalism and honesty from a salesperson. Due to Tony, not only did I lease a car, but I will be back in the near future to lease another one. Thanks Tony!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your feedback on your car shopping experience with Fette Auto Group, we are here to provide you and all our customers with the best customer service experience and fortunately we have succeed! Please in the near future think of us for all your automotive needs.

Great Experience

by from Clifton, NJ |

Thanks to Anthony I got a 2016 Kia Sportage... He worked with us to the end till we got the best deal...very pleased...will be returning to him.

January 20, 2016

Fette Auto Group is pleased to serve our customer with such joyful car purchasing experiences. Thank you for you business and most of all for your positive review!

Great Service

by from Boonton, NJ |

Worked with Ken Cedar and he went out of his way to make the deal. The Manager was very helpful but I can't recall his name. All in all, one of the least painful car purchases we've ever made!

January 3, 2016

Thank you for your business, and hopefully we have just started a long term relationship. Happy New Year!

Great Dealership, Great Customer Service

by from Paramus, New Jersey |

I am so pleased with the customer service and the entire car buying experience at Fette Kia. Tony Catalano was by far the best salesman I have ever worked with. I without a doubt would return to Fette.

January 3, 2016

I am glad you enjoyed your car buying experience, please let us assist you in any of your automotive needs. Happy New Year!

Great service

by from Newark |

After weeks of car shoping, a friend of mine who had bought anew optima from fette kia refer me there. The whole process went so smooth. Ernest Howe my salesman was so intelligent and knowledgeable in helping me pick out the right car. Now am finally satisfied. Thank guys. Will definitely be referring more people..

January 3, 2016

We appreciate your business. Thank you and please let us assist you in the future! Happy New Year!