Fette Auto

1137 Route 46 East, Clifton, NJ 07013

New 855-330-3599
Used 855-248-1695
Service 888-904-8121

A Vehicle for Every Lifestyle !

My Fette Auto Experince

by from Clifton, NJ |

I just recently purchased a used 2012 Kia Soul at Fette Kia. I immediately felt at home when the salesman greeted me at the door. If you go to Fette Kia, I would highly recommend Tony Catalano as your salesman. He will work with you and give you a great deal. Not only that, but he took the time to make sure I got everything I wanted. A great experience!! Again ask for Tony Catalano!!!

Highly Recommended!

by from west milford, nj |

I recently leased a new Kia Soul for my wife and the team at Fette did an amazing job. She test drove a couple of different models and settled on a fully loaded 2014 leftover. We told them the lease price and terms that we wanted and they were able to meet all of our needs. We drove it off the lot that afternoon. The staff was helpful, friendly and courteous, and when a small issue came up with the navigation system, the service department handled it promptly and with no hassle. This is a well run dealership with an excellent sales and service staff. I would tell anyone looking for a Kia to go to Fette and ask for Anthony Catalano.

Happy customer

by from Montclair |

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received at Kia everyone was friendly & willing to help.. My sales man Anthony is the best at what he does. He listened as I told him my concerns worked with my budget I had a easy lease to another lease with no problems at al.. I would return when my new lease is up and I recommend everyone to go to Kia..

Tony Catalano was a great salesman!

by from West Orange, NJ |

We just bought our third Kia from Fette! We'll go back for more! They have always been helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I know their job is to sell cars but they are polite and honest, you don't find that as often as you'd like!

terrible service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

My husband and I have been trying to buy a car from these people for a week (I.e. We told them we want to buy the car) and they don't seem to want to make a sale. First we were told they would call back in an hour and did not get a call. After four days we called back, again saying we want to buy the car. They said a manager would call us in 20 minutes. No call. I can't understand a business NOT wanting to make a sale. Don't waste your time with them.

my new car purchase was excellent

by from paterson nj |

This was my first new car purchase...and it was excellent! ...the salesman sabir was awesome..he walked me Through the whole process step by step...and explained everything to me in detail...was very caring and listened to concerns and needs...what an awesome experience. .especially for a first timer..i recommended Fette Ford all the way

A great place to get a car!

by from Secaucus NJ |

I was extremely happy and satisfied with the way Sabir helped us with our new car. He broke down every little detail and explained our best options. He was very friendly through the whole process and all I can say is my husband and I are walking away with a new car and a smile!!

BEST Car Byuing Experience, EVER!!!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My old car died and I had to make a quick decision to get another one. I went to Fette Ford, to see Tony Catalano, who not only is very friendly and courteous, but also seems to have his customers' best interests at heart. I could not afford a new car... He understood my needs and showed me the best used cars that fit my budget. Tony showed me three Ford Fusions, and made a strong case for one of them, which he highly recommended. He told me exactly why it was the best one for my needs, and he was absolutely right... It drives great, is super clean and in excellent condition, feels like I'm driving a new car... I am so happy with my "new" car and I love it... I also enjoyed meeting Mr. Dan Pego, the Finance manager. He recommended the right warranty and maintenance plan for me... Thanks Dan! If you need to get a car, I strongly recommend Fette Ford... Ask for Tony Catalano, you will finally love your car buying experience, for a change! Thank you, Tony!!!

Awesome service

by from Paterson NJ |

Jonathan Arjun was super helpful, friendly and informative from the moment we walked in the door until we made the deal! I would recommend him 1,000 times. Thanks

Great customer service

by from New jersey |

I would like to commend Anthony catalano on his professionalism. Before I went to fette ford I went to a few ford dealerships and no one tried helping me. As soon as I set foot at fette ford Anthony made me feel at home. This was the best car transaction I have ever done. The price was right, customer service was great and overall experience was amazing I will be back next year to trade in my nissan lease for a ford fusion.

Very satisfied customer

by from West Milford, NJ |

Very pleased right from the moment we arrived and greeted by our sales rep Andrew to the way we were treated by the finance dept. What a fabulous car dealer.