Fette Auto

1137 Route 46 East, Clifton, NJ 07013

New 855-330-3599
Used 855-248-1695
Service 888-904-8121

A Vehicle for Every Lifestyle !

Very satisfied customer

by from West Milford, NJ |

Very pleased right from the moment we arrived and greeted by our sales rep Andrew to the way we were treated by the finance dept. What a fabulous car dealer.

BEST Car Byuing Experience, EVER!!!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My old car died and I had to make a quick decision to get another one. I went to Fette Ford, to see Tony Catalano, who not only is very friendly and courteous, but also seems to have his customers' best interests at heart. I could not afford a new car... He understood my needs and showed me the best used cars that fit my budget. Tony showed me three Ford Fusions, and made a strong case for one of them, which he highly recommended. He told me exactly why it was the best one for my needs, and he was absolutely right... It drives great, is super clean and in excellent condition, feels like I'm driving a new car... I am so happy with my "new" car and I love it... I also enjoyed meeting Mr. Dan Pego, the Finance manager. He recommended the right warranty and maintenance plan for me... Thanks Dan! If you need to get a car, I strongly recommend Fette Ford... Ask for Tony Catalano, you will finally love your car buying experience, for a change! Thank you, Tony!!!

Awesome service

by from Paterson NJ |

Jonathan Arjun was super helpful, friendly and informative from the moment we walked in the door until we made the deal! I would recommend him 1,000 times. Thanks

Great customer service

by from New jersey |

I would like to commend Anthony catalano on his professionalism. Before I went to fette ford I went to a few ford dealerships and no one tried helping me. As soon as I set foot at fette ford Anthony made me feel at home. This was the best car transaction I have ever done. The price was right, customer service was great and overall experience was amazing I will be back next year to trade in my nissan lease for a ford fusion.

Tony Catalano was great

by from Yonkers, NY |

Tony Catalano was very helpful in taking us through the process. He went out of his way to work with us since we were not local to the dealer, In all interactions, he was friendly, courteous and extremely responsive. Even my 9 and 10 year old sons had fun!!

Bought a Mustang GT

by from Clifton, nj |

Just purchased a 2014 Mustang GT/CS from Tony Catalano and Marc Mitchell at Fette Ford, in Clifton, NJ. Could not have had a better experience. Was torn between a 2013 used GT and a new 2014 GT/CS. It took me a while to decide (and a couple of trips to Fette) to compare cars, options, prices, etc. Each time they remembered my name, and what car(s).i was looking at. Not every dealer/sales executive does that! No pressure, just courteous salesmanship, and lots of friendly answers and advice. A "great" overall experience.

Bought a Mustang GT

by from Clifton, nj |

was treated great

by from roseland< nj |

wow i cant tell you how stressed i was i was to other dealers before going to fette kia they didnt rush me and took the time to make sure i understood the whole process and fit the car right in my budget thanks to Rami my sales man and his manager Craig who also gave me a years worth of oil changes ! thank you love my new optima and the way you took care will tell everyone i no see you at fette kia !

Fette Auto responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to earning your business again in the near future.

They don't call back

by from Morristown nj |

I have questions about my deal and car no return call shame on you they just want my money

Certified preowned

by from Clifton,NJ |

I have always dreaded buying a car. I have to say this was actually a pleasant experience. I worked with Chris Berard a sales rep for the Certified preowned cars at Fette. He was so helpful,I really felt like he listened to what I wanted and he came through!! I wanted a newer Ford Edge with low mileage. And I got it! I love my truck! Thank you Chris and Fette Ford! I will I will absolutely be using you again in the future for any car purchase I need to make!!!