Husker Auto Group

BEST CARS IN TOWN

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

June 13, 2014

Timothy, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

My 2014 Sierra SLT Crew Cab

by from Lincoln, NE |

Sales Representative Lance Koll & New Car Manager Larry Young went above & beyond to make sure that my new truck buying experience was pleasant. They put no pressure on me to make an instant decision & informed me about every detail. This was the 3rd new truck I have purchased at Husker Auto & have no intention of ever going to any other dealership for my car or truck needs.

Mr.

by from Lincoln, NE. |

Very pleased with our Malibu so far. Superior people at Husker Auto.such as David Frehauf, new car manager and Sales Consultant, Paul Siggia. Both men were very helpful.

Lucienne Winter

by from Lincoln, NE |

My car is always taken care of promptly and courteously by Stubby. Recalls that I was not even aware of are done. I never have to question or second gyess anything. I just know Stubby will do it right.

July 23, 2014

Dear Robert and Lucy Winter, Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate your feedback! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Great Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

Excellent service and that's why I always go back. Plus I bought my vehicle from them as well.

July 20, 2014

Dear Mary, A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

2014 Cruze turbo diesel

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

Completely satisfied

July 21, 2014

Dear Fred, We're so glad you are pleased with our services! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you when it's time for scheduled maintenance on your new 2014 Cruze! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

New Car customer service

by from Lincoln |

The customer service on our new car sale was Great!

July 18, 2014

Dear David & Carla, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments and thank you for your business! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Attention to Detail

by from Kansas |

Didn't totally hate my experience there just lacked in detail. In two ways, the sales guy we worked with had a little problem listening and catching the things we needed to have fixed on the car we were trading in for. After the 5th time pointing things out they stilled missed some of the agreed on fixes. The major ones were covered but their detail person sure could use some help. There was pop all over the mirriors, they didn't bother to vaccum out the peanuts in the console,and there were other stains that other dealerships have taken care of because sometimes its the small this that impress. As far as the other aspects of working with them it wasn't the worst experiance I have had.

Husker Auto Group goes beyond expectations

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Chevy auto dealer, Husker Auto Group, does everything possible to make sure you're happy with the service you receive. Even for a perfectionist like me, it'd be difficult to find something to complain about.

July 10, 2014

Dear Dave, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repairs! We're happy to help anytime! Your friend at Husker Auto Group

HUSKER AUTO GROUP THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND

by from LINCOLN,NE |

I GOT A BRAND NEW 14 SILVERADO MY FIRST TRUCK I LOVE IT THE SALESMAN KEVIN DID AND AMAZING JOB I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY AGAIN FROM HUSKER

July 11, 2014

Dear Scott, Thanks for letting us know that Kevin is doing a great job! He'll be happy to know you appreciated their help! Your friends at Husker

simply amazing

by from hastings nebraska |

Our guy was really friendly and he worked with us for what we had to trade and fot us a brand new car with a decent monthly payment and he just all as round was amazing and so was everybody that I came into contact with rhere.