Husker Auto Group

BEST CARS IN TOWN

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

June 13, 2014

Timothy, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Kenneth Stute

by from Holdrege, Nebraska |

If you had a bad experience at a car dealer you were not at Husker Auto Group. We were treated as if the sale of our auto would make or break their business. They went beyond the normal of doing business. Example: We had ruined a tire on the vehicle we were trading in and could not get new tire until the following Monday so we could not drive it to Lincoln NE. We live approximately 150 miles from Lincoln. They let us return home with the new XTS on that Saturday and on the following Tuesday they drove our second vehicle out to Holdrege and picked up the CTS we had traded in. Few deletes would have went the extra mile as they did. If you want a good experience and a good deal SHOP HUSKER AUTO!

Husker Auto, Lincoln, Nebraksa

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

I am always very pleased with the service I get when coming to Husker Auto. I am informed about what needs attention and what may need attention in the coming future. The people are all very helpful and friendly. Thank you.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Iowa |

The service team did and excellent job of repairing our truck and getting us back on the road. We were traveling through the area and broke down. They got us in right away, figured out the problem and repaired our truck in record time and got us back on the road. Excellent customer service!

Dishonest and Unethical

by from Colorado |

Long story short, they sold a car after I gave them my credit card for the deposit and then lied to cover their tracks. I researched their story and found out it was all one big lie. They tried to tell me the title was bad and the car was being shipped to another state and it couldn't be sold to me. I called the dealership in the other state and that's when I found out they were lying. The title was never bad. They sold the car to someone in Las Vegas. When I found out what was going on they ignored my texts and phone calls. They are unethical and I would never recommend doing business with the used car side.

HUSKER AUTO GROUP - LINCOLN, NE

by from Kennard, NE |

I'm very impressed with Husker Auto Group's state-of-the-art Service Center. They provided me with respect and appreciation for my business and did a great job on my repair.

September 10, 2014

Dear Deb, We love to hear from our loyal customers it lets us know we're doing everything right! If we can be of service to you in the future, don't hesitate to stop by again. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Husker Auto on the Ball, What a great bunch.

by from Lincoln, NE |

Can't stress enough what a great bunch of people to work with. Made it a joy to come to Husker Auto Group. Beautiful, clean, organized place... Recommend it to anyone.

September 10, 2014

Dear Cody, We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Thanks for recognizing our effort! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Bordering on harassment

by from Kellogg, IA |

I inquired about a truck that I found on cars.com. I was contacted quickly and told the truck was available. My husband called them and they told him, "it had been on the lot for months with no interest and just sold 2 days ago." He was then told that they work with other dealers and could find us the same truck. They did, and added $6000 to the price. My husband told them we were no longer interested. Since then (over a week ago) they have called me at least once a day and last night at 8:45. This borders on harassment.

Freddyghusker

by from Lincoln Ne |

Love husker auto service best in town

Recall Notice

by from Lincoln, NE |

Opal is an excellent service adviser.

September 2, 2014

Dear R. Lee, Thanks for recognizing Opal's efforts! We appreciate your business and thank you for the review! Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Sean Speth made it happen!!

by from Lincoln, Ne |

We were more than pleased with Mr. Sean Speth he was very professional. The only negative I have to say about the whole experience, I was promised a full tank of gas however, I got half a tank the main complaint for the amount of money I'll end up paying for the vehicle the least they could have done was detail the car it literally came from the old owner to me dirty and all I also felt they could have at least gave us new or matching tires some floor mats would have been nice.