Husker Auto Group

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

Husker Auto Group responded to this review

June 15, 2014

Timothy, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

Opal Husker suto

by from LINCOLN Nebraska |

Opal at Husker Auto is the best. Service was performed quickly and professional. She showed such respect her service department only place I will take me car

Serviced my Car

by from Valentine, NE |

The serviced my Cadillac CTS and they were very professional.

Husker Auto Group responded to this review

February 9, 2016

Kent, We aim for a high standard of customer service thanks for letting us know that we achieved our goal during your visit!

SRX- SERVICE DEPT

by from York NE |

Marty always does a great job of working around our schedule. He makes the process the convenient and keeps us informed.

Vehicle recall

by from Lincoln Ne |

I really liked the shuttle service and all the friendly people.

Buyer Beware

by from Quantico, VA |

I recently purchased a used silver 2004 Volkswagen R32 from the Husker Auto Group. Prior to the purchase, I noticed in one of the pictures what appeared to be a smudge or scratch on the hood of the vehicle near the VW emblem. When I asked the sales person he ensured me there were no scratches on the hood of the vehicle (I have the email traffic to prove it). After agreeing on a purchase price and flying to Nebraska from Virginia, I inspected the vehicle and test-drove it. Much to my surprise, the front VW emblem was damaged and there were deep scratches up the hood of the vehicle. When I confronted the sales person about the scratches, he claimed he did not know about them and he ?asked? the manager to take some money off of the purchase price or fix the vehicle in their collision center; they refused to do either. Additionally, I asked if they would ask a sister dealership near my hometown to fix the vehicle and they refused that remedy as well. Knowing I flew into town on a one-way ticket and having to leave, they knew they had me in a hard place with no where to go. Now I?m stuck with nearly a $1,000 repair bill after purchasing a misrepresented vehicle. So, if you intend to fly into Nebraska to purchase a vehicle sight unseen from the Husker Auto Group be sure you do your homework before committing to non-refundable travel arrangements and purchasing a vehicle from them.

Great Sales Team!!

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

My husband and I went into Husker Auto Group and worked with Kathy Snider. This is our second vehicle within 2 years that we have bought from her. She was the best and most helpful salesperson that we've ever come across in the 20 years we've been buying and selling our family vehicles! Not only did she find us exactly what we wanted but also gave us a dependable and durable family car for years to come. If you are in need of a vehicle right away or want to shop the lot, Kathy is definitely the person to get in contact with. We decided to go with leasing our vehicle because our family situation will change within a few years. Tom Winckler in the financing office at Husker was very honest and helpful when it came to giving us our options for our lease. They were willing to work with us on price and gave us a great deal! Thank you Husker Auto for all that you do for us! We look forward to our next vehicle purchase!

Good deal, treated well.

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

Was looking for a specific vehicle for a few months when I found one here. I was about 300 miles away so the negotiating was done over the phone. I drove over the next day in a 1999 Grand Prix I owned for 15 years and drove home in a used 2015 Silverado High Country diesel. It's an amazing vehicle. In the end I feel that I got a fair price and would recommend the dealer to anyone. I wouldn't hesitate on making the drive over for my next vehicle purchase. Special thanks to my sales person Adam Phillips and finance person Kraig Shaw. They were both friendly and easy to talk to.

First Time From Buyer From Husker Auto

by from Elmwood NE |

Clayton walk me thru the advantages of leasing the Equinox. and he took away the fear of not getting a deal.

Purchase of HD

by from Humphrys Nebraska |

Husker Auto Group did a great job on my second purchase in a month! Tom Winckler, and Dustin hinen are awesome to work with!!!!! Thank you very much AGAIN!!!