Ford Of Englewood

40-60 Van Nostrand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 866-583-2656
Used 866-906-0190
Service 877-356-7156

Commitment to Customer Service!

Great dealership

by from Englewood |

This is a wonderful dealership, the sales manager was superb! I am very happy with my purchases I have made, and if I ever need another car or has a friend/family member who needs a new car in their life I will direct them to Ford of Englewood.

Great people

by from Englewood |

Great people and service! Always quick polite! I was out in 90 minutes! Replaced my wiper blades for free and didn't ask and washed my car!

I bought

by from Englewood |

I bought a certified vehicle from them and I am totally satisfied with both price and service. Thank you Englewood Ford. We will be back if needed.

Knowledgeable

by from Englewood |

The sales manager is a very knowledgeable and courteous Sales Manager for Ford. Mr. Ajello explained all the new technological additions that the new vehicle has, and made sure that I was completely confident and aware of how to work the new Ford Escape 2014 before my husband and I left the showroom with out new vehicle. Salvatore is an asset to the Ford Company of Englewood, NJ, and desered recognition and high accolades for his high quality of service in which he treats his customers. He truly is an asset to Ford of Englewood.

It was one of the most pleasant experiences I have

by from Englewood |

It was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had in obtaining a car in my years of driving. I didn't return to my previous Ford dealership because of the unprofessional behavior of the personnel (with the exception of our salesman) and intended to return my lease and not re-lease from Ford. This was a sad situation for me since my father was a Ford salesman but my experience at Englewood Ford gave me hope and convinced me to lease the new Escape.

Very professional

by from Englewood, NJ |

Steve, the salesman who assisted me, was excellent; very professional. He could not have made the buying experience any better.