Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

Used 866-556-7743
Service 866-692-6820

Best Shopping Experience

by from Petoskey, MI |

Kudos to Ladell Griffin for his fine work and professional performance in working with us to find the vehicle we wanted. Ladell worked with us in negotiating a fair price and the delivery process was quick and went smoothly and professionally.

April 4, 2014

thank you for your business. George glassman

Great Service

by from Southfield MI |

Dropped off my Saab which needed a bit of work to be done. Scheduled completion was after Thanksgiving Day, but Stephanie and the team went the extra length to complete the car before Thanksgiving to ensure I had a car for Thanksgiving.

December 3, 2014

hope you had a nice holiday and I am glad we were able to complete things before Thanksgiving. Thank you and have safe travels during this holiday season.

best service dept

by from det mich |

I always receive the best service from the service department the employees there are very helpful and make sure you are completely satisfied I highly recommend everyone take their car there. Mike the service manager answers all question U leave there knowing that everything has been taken care of in you car.

December 3, 2014

thank you for the great comments. let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you down the road.

Great and Friendly Service

by from W. Bloomfield MI |

Excellent service and a very helpful and friendly staff. Stephanie in the service department makes sure that any questions are always explained and always answered. This is the second Hyundai that I have purchase from Glassman Hyundai. I have never had a problem with my Hyundais and the service department knows how to treat their customers. They are far superior to my Audi dealer who needs a lesson from Glassman in customer relations.

August 1, 2014

Its great to hear that we have provided you with excellent sales and service. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can ever be of additional assistance.

Great service; friendly, efficient.

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Glassman feels like family! Friendly efficient service, clean waiting area, clean facility, helpful, cheerful, and thorough with explanations and necessary information. Stephanie was especially helpful.

August 1, 2014

thanks for the great comments. it means a lot to me that we have made you feel like family. that is the ultimate compliment.

by from "Farmington Hills Mi." |

Stephanie was attentive, kind and professional upon my visit for an oil change. If she didn't have an answer to a question, she quickly found the answer. My time waiting was much shorter than I thought it would be even though I was early for my appointment. The crew was friendly which made my visit pleasant. I wish it were as easy to have work done by a contractor at my home.

August 1, 2014

thank you Vanessa. if i can be of assistance to you at any time, please feel free to contact me.

Nice Work

by from Southfield Mi |

Was very satisfied with last service call. Had the fuel injection cleaned. Stephanie was very helpful as always and the job was done quickly. Stephanie always greets me in a friendly way remembering my name and making sure I am always satisfied.

August 1, 2014

I'm glad we were able to assist you with all of your sales and service needs. thank you for your kind words regarding stephanie

Great Service Department

by from Southfield,Mi |

Great Service, Jason my Service Agent was Outstanding , he made the experience go so smooth. Highly recommend this Service Department.

August 1, 2014

that you for your terrific recommendation

courtesy from front door to parking lot.

by from Southfield, Michigan 48075 |

Simple oil change and tire rotation. Done quickly.

August 1, 2014

Glad we were able to help you out with the service on your car and look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Stephanie is the best!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Stephanie always takes such good care of us. She's a real asset to Glassman Automotive.

August 1, 2014

Paula, I appreciate your taking the time to recognize the great work Stephanie does for our customers.

Great Service

by from Southfield, MI |

Just had my transmission oil changed here and extremely satisfied. Special thanks to Sarah.

August 1, 2014

I hope we can earn your business when it comes to purchasing or leasing your next car. Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional assistance. thank you