Anderson Ford Lincoln

2500 Wildcat Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-909-9107 New888-909-9107
Used 888-480-2260 Used888-480-2260
Service 877-811-7013 Service 877-811-7013

Because People Matter...we will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

Anderson Ford Body Shop Lincoln Nebraska.

by from Lincoln Ne |

I stopped in for a problem with the way my fender & door did not line up properly on my 2015 Mustang I purchased in January. Was helped by John Krause Collision manager...He explained the problem, went and got a wrench, tried to fix the door while I waited in the lot with him. After he did that and explained many other things about my car and made me feel at ease and like a friend. I mentioned, there was something on the chrome DLO and rear quarter window that I couldn't remove. He said to use some sort of steel-wool. I said OK, then he said I'll go get you some. He returned and instead of giving it to me he removed the stains and showed me how safe it was to use...Also he said he had another 2015 Mustang to work on and after he sees what is under the fenders to adjust even better, he would get in contact with me to let me know a plan of attack. This is the kind of service you just don't see much of today. Before I left another employee (I think his name was Brad??) came out and looked at my car, said something about a product to help protect my finish. Takes me over to a vehicle and demonstrated it to me, then gave me a sample...I was blown away by the way I was treated today...5 Star treatment for sure + They have me for life as a customer.

Buy again!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Worked with Nick Voight and Curtis Reins to purchase a new Ford F150 Lariat! Great dealership, great sales dept. and great truck! Would buy again from Anderson Ford!

Josh made everything easy.

by from Omaha Nebraska |

The process was fast and easy. Josh even gave me a tissue when I was approved for financing.

After the sale, we have been ignored

by from Lincoln, NE |

Our family leased 2 new trucks from Anderson. Used the first free car wash and it damaged the truck, told it would be repaired next day. That has not yet happened. We tried to reach our salesman and the body shop about this issue and neither returned our call after 3 attempts. We finally reached the body shop and we were told it is a special part and no idea when it will come in. Still no call back from salesman!

Ford F-150

by from Hickman, NE |

I purchased a 2010 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew from Josh Clayton at Anderson Ford. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the buying process.

Ford F-150 XLT Purchase

by from Lincoln, Nebraksa |

I bought a 2015 Ford F-150 XLT from Mark Detty of Anderson Ford of Lincoln. He was great to work with, and not pushy like many other dealers are in town. Furthermore, he was very knowledgeable. I would recommend purchasing through him if you are in the market for a truck.

Great service!

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

My husband and I had a great experience at Anderson Ford Lincoln when buying our first new car together! Nathan Brown made the experience pleasurable and was very helpful when deciding which car to get. Thank you for a great first experience of buying a new car.

Great Sales and Great Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

I bought my Ford F150 from Lee Ackley at Anderson and I really appreciated the help and extra effort she did to make my vehicle buying experience a good one. We have been buying our Fords from Anderson for a long time and we have been very satisfied with the sales team. I had my first oil change on my new truck a few weeks ago and I went to Anderson's Quick Lane and I was very happy with the service. The service work was done quick and done well. In fact, the service technician is a F150 owner as well and he was telling me about the operating features of my truck and different things of importance; I was very impressed about his attention to detail and how much he cared about my truck. Things like that do make a difference to me about where I buy and service my vehicles. Thank you Anderson Ford and QuickLane.

Anderson Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 5, 2015

Bob, thank you so much for your business and loyalty! We will share with Lee and the QuickLane. Everyone loves a pat on the back! Thanks again and have a great weekend. Best regards, Nate Fredricks | General Manager Anderson Ford of Lincoln

Another great experience at Anderson Ford Lincoln

by from Lincoln, NE |

I have purchased or leased over 40 cars in my life. I have only enjoyed the experience twice. Both times at Anderson Ford of Lincoln.

Great experience

by from Lincoln,NE |

I had a couple minor fixes needing to be done on my truck. They got me in right away and fixed it back like new. All parts were installed or ordered the first day. Two days later the ordered parts were in and installed as well. Quality of work is great as well. Overall a very painless experience.

Anderson Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 19, 2015

WJakeF150, thank you for your review. It's good to hear that you had a great experience and we thank you for your business! Have a great day!