Anderson Ford Lincoln

2500 Wildcat Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-909-9107
Used 888-480-2260
Service 877-811-7013

Because People Matter...we will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

awesome experience!!

by from syracuse,nebraska |

Awesome Sales Advisor Brad Moul!!! good finance with Mike and everyone was so nice! Had a great time and LOVE MY CAR!!

Great experience!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I had not bought a new vehicle for quite some time and was dreading the process. I can not stand high pressure sales tactics. We went to Anderson Ford because we heard they were more relaxed in their sales approach. This turned out to be true as they never pressured me to buy and particular vehicle but were very helpful in getting me the best combination of what I needed and what i could afford. The sales person who assisted me was excelent and the rest of the staff was also pleasant to work with as well. I would recomend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Business Model

by from Lincoln, NE |

Had a great experience buying my car! I've never said that before...but it's true. Loved the no pressure, no haggle approach to this normally nerve splitting experience.

review of Anderson Ford North, Lincoln, NE

by from Lincoln, NE |

From the moment I entered the dealership I felt comfortable. Tim, the salesman I dealt with was personable and genuinely concerned about helping me get the vehicle suited for me. He was not your "typical" pushy salesman. They helped make the process much easier than I had expected.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I have always thought of talking to a car salesman like I think about having a root canal! But dealing with the Derek Mick and Marcus Malculm at Anderson Ford changed my mind! They showed me several cars, helped me find the one I loved with no pressure or hassles. Derek helped me get to where I needed to be to afford the New Escape. Everyone from the front receptionist to the loan officer were friendly, nice and helpful. They felt like small town friendly. Thanks Anderson Ford on North 27th Street in Lincoln, NE.

great salesman

by from Lincoln, NE |

Nick Voigt took time to make sure we had the right vehicle for us. "No Pressure just helpful advice and recommendations". I thought the value I got for my trade was more than fair as I got $1,100 more than I expected. This is my second vehicle I have bought from Nick and will by my next from him as well

Donna Ocken

by from York,Ne. |

What a great experience. They ask all the right questions and answered all questions we had

Ben kaup was great

by from Lincoln ne |

Ben kaup was great and made everything easy. In and out very fast.

Great Customer Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

Ben Kaup is a great person to buy a vehicle from!! He listened to what I wanted and what I wanted to spend. I have purchased 2 vehicles from him and would do so again!!

great service

by from Lincoln NE |

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the service that Anderson Ford gave us. We had been to several places to look at cars the day we bought ours from Anderson. We were so frustrated with the sales people we had dealt with that day, I was ready to quit looking. Joe said ?let?s go one more place and go to Anderson?s?. We were met with a smile and a real welcome. Tim O Neil our sales rep was awesome. From the first hand shake to all of our after service questions and service. Kurt in the finance department was so helpful and explained the process in terms that we understood. We know for sure that we will be coming back to purchase our truck in the future with Tim and Kurt. Joe and Kris Taylor

Great service, great experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

John, Mark, and Kurt worked with me to find a car that I loved at a price I could afford. It was a great experience for me buying my first new car.