Bountiful Mazda

2815 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010

New 888-660-0049
Used 888-659-4726
Service 888-661-9537

Bountiful Mazda - Home of the Tires and Oil For Life!

Love Bountiful Mazda

by from BOUNTIFUL, UTAH |

What a great experience buying our new CX5. Seriously,, I know !!! I usually dread the car buying experience !! Tim our Sales Person was amazing and fun to deal with. Down to earth atmosphere and no pressure feeling the whole time, was very nice. I would definitely recommend these Guys. We just bought a new Ford truck from another dealer and I can't tell you how much better our experience was with Tim at Bountiful Mazda. It was like day and night, No games and back and forth, etc. Thanks Tim for staying late to help us.

Great to work with.

by from Bountiful, UT |

Dianne Burnham and Tyler Flandro were so great to work with. They made the process of buying 2 new cars so easy.

Bountiful Mazda responded to this review

August 15, 2015

Ron, Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to hear that Tyler and Dianne took good care of you! If you need anything, please let us know.

Never again

Never again will I set foot on their lot. 2 3 4 5 6

Bountiful Mazda responded to this review

August 4, 2015

We are sorry to hear you feel that way. Our owner Mj MacDonald, would like to speak with you about your experience. If you could give him a call at 801-397-2277 it would be appreciated. Thank you,

Great service. Friendliest staff ever.

by from Salt lake, Utah |

I recently leased a Mazda3. I was taken care of by one of the salespeople named "Sally". She had enough knowledge of what she was doing so not even a single question of mine was unanswered. She did everyhing i asked for so fast, she is very lovely as a person. She is very patient and cares about customer's security. The general manager (Tyler Carlson) and the sales manager (Matt) were also very gracious and kind. They did their best to help us get the deal that we wanted. I ould say the best thing about this dealership is they give you the deal you want.

mazda

by from Salt Lake CITY |

tim may was very helpful . I chose the car of my dreams and I am very happy with it

Excellent customer service!

by from Layton, Utah |

We paid a visit to the Boumtiful Mazda dealership, and had the pleasure to work with Tyler Flandro and John Bevins. They helped us find the vehicle and helped us with every detail pertaining to our new vehicle, and they both had great attitude's and the willingness to go the extra mile to our greatly appreciated satisfaction."Wow" and Mazda's showroom etc. was emasculate, thanx Mazda Aaron & Joyce!

Great experience!

by from Bountiful, Utah |

Kevin is awesome! He just helped me get my first car. He went the extra mile to make sure I understood the process and that I was taken care of. I would definitely buy another car from him!

Very helpful

by from Bountiful, UT |

Very helpful. Attended to what I needed from a new car and he process was easy and quick.

Very wonderful staff and crew.

by from Bountiful, UT |

We had been searching for the right car for our family. We found one at this Mazda store and they'd made it a great experience. We were able to purchase the right car for ourselves, hassle free! Very wonderful staff and crew. Definitely going here again when we need anything vehicle related!

take care of their customers

by from Bountiful, UT |

Just started working for bountiful Mazda about 6 months ago and it is truly a neat thing to work for a car dealership that cares about taking care of their customers. Looking forward to being apart of that kind of environment which is rare in any business.

take care of their customers