Bountiful Mazda

Service 866-309-9108

Top Mazda dealer in Utah

Best Mazda dealer!

by from SLC, UT |

I am so happy with this Mazda dealership, I went to the dealer in SLC and felt like I was being pushed into something that I didn't want. Walking into Bountiful Mazda I felt comfortable and listened to. Tim, Nichole, and Ty took the time to explained everything with the paper work and the car. I am happy what I decided to go with the cx-5 and would recommend Bountiful Mazda to anyone that is looking for a good Mazda dealer.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that our sales team didn't push you into something that you didn't want. We are happy we were able to help. If theres anything that you need, please let us know.

Great Service

by from SLC UT |

I love my new Mazda CX-5! I purchased it from Bountiful Mazda and couldn?t be happier with them. Jake, Debbie, and Nicole were so helpful and nice. I was told to go to this dealership by a friend and I am so glad I did! I would recommend Bountiful Mazda to anyone looking for a car!

Great overall experience!!

by from Bountiful, Utah |

We felt that we were valued as customers. We were not pressured into buying a car. Everyone that we worked with treated us as a top priority. We love our CX-5 and we look forward to dealing with Bountiful Mazda in the future.

Great Customer service!

by from Bountiful, UT |

This dealer is awesome, I went in to look at a used Mazda CX-9 and ended up driving it home. Jake did a great and got me exactly what I wanted. Debbie in finance explained everything every well and knew what she was doing. Nicole followed up and made sure that I was still loving the car. Over all I had the best experience buying a car that I have ever had!

March 27, 2014

We are happy to hear that Jake and Debbie took really good care of you! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Great Service Dept

by from Clinton,UT |

I just want to thank Chris and the service dept staff for always treating me with respect and taking care of me and my car! Thanks you are the BEST mazda service department.

March 27, 2014

Tiffany, thanks for the fantastic review. We here at Bountiful Mazda are happy what we have done our job and showed you that we really do care about our customers. Chris wanted to personally thank you for the kind words. If you need anything let us know and we will hopefully see you around the dealership soon.

I HIGHLY recommend Bountiful Mazda

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Kody at Bountiful Mazda helped me out of an older car and into a brand new Mazda 6. The customer service I received from Kody and the entire staff at Bountiful Mazda alone would make me recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. The day after purchasing my car, Kody called to make sure that I still loved it as much as I did the day I bought it. Anyone in the market for a new car, go see Kody at Bountiful Mazda! He will take care of you and help find the car you've been looking for!

December 31, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that Kody took good care of you and got you into the Mazda 6 that you wanted. If you need anything else please let us know.

Best choice I could have made

by from SLC, UT |

Two car payments were just too much, So I made the decision to trade in both vehicles. Everyone worries about "The Game" of auto shopping. Pushy salesman who says one thing and does something totally different.. I was not looking forward to it, that's for sure! Nicole told me to come in and see what the guys can do for me... From the time I walked in and explained my situation, I had no regrets. The salesman that helped me was Jake, he could tell I was stressing and made it a great purchasing experience... I would have never imagined being the owner of a "Showroom Floor" car, let alone the 2013 MazdaSpeed3. Fantastic staff and a very FUNtastic car!!! Thank You Bountiful Mazda!!!

December 10, 2013

Dave, We are glad that we could show you that we are different than most dealers! We are happy that we could work with you to get you into a car that fits your life best. We hope that you still love your car and if there is anything that we can do please give us a call. Thanks again!

Awesome!!

by from layton UT |

I just bought a brand new car from Bountiful Mazda and honestly could NOT have had a better experience!! The people who work there are so nice and they were not pushy at all (which I HATE). Patrick who helped me purchase my car and Nicole was so helpful!! I will definitely be referring my friends and family to come see them!!

December 10, 2013

Jer, thank you for the positive feed back, it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job serving our customers! I am glad that our staff was helpful and didn't push you into something that you didn't want. If there is anything that you need please let us know.

Awesome!!!!

by from Layton, UT |

I purchased a car from Scotty at Bountiful Mazda recently and will never go anywhere else, first of all the facility is awesome and everyone who helped me there was so personable- besides Scotty, Nicole and Debbie who helped me get financing. It was the best car buying experience I have had EVER!!

Beware of Scams and Run arounds

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We went in there pre-approved through our bank ready to buy a car - We knew we wanted a Mazda from test driving one at another dealership. The whole thing should have been simple, but John the Salesman - Made us go through this whole run about and scammed us into applying for another credit line for the vehicles by saying that it was required by the patriot act. FYI - the patriot act only requires information upon purchase and not upfront ( He was trying to make the deal better for himself ). He even went as far as asking for a Down Payment? We were pre-approved for more then the amount the car was worth in order to save ourselves the headache. The place looked like a good establishment that we were eager to deal with, but because of some shady run around we will no longer be purchasing from this place. Watch out for John - at the least.

October 24, 2013

Junior, We are sorry that you had a negative experience with us. We strive for great customer service, and still would like to show you that. If you would like to discuss the matter further, Mj MacDonald would be happy to talk with you. He can be reached at 801-397--2277.

Amazing customer service & comfortable atmosphere!

by from Layton, Utah |

One week ago I stopped by Bountiful Mazda, during an acquisition sale, to shop for a new or slightly used car. I was immediately impressed, from initially driving on the lot, all the way through driving away in my new Mitsibushi Lancer. My sales representative was Jake. He helped my girlfriend and I look at a wide variety of cars. Jake took so many things into consideration. What seemed to appeal to us, what was in our budget, did it have the features we wanted, was it practical for our needs, etc. He was able to answer literally every question I had. Jake made the car buying experience so stress free. It took a couple test drives, punching numbers on a 2 cars, and finally I signed the dotted line for my new Lancer. Couldn't be more happy with the vehicle, the deal I got on it, and my experience at the dealership. Thank you Jake and Bountiful Mazda!!!!!