Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

21 E Railroad St, Columbiana, OH 44408

New 888-230-1542
Used 866-682-5334
Service 866-955-2150

#1 For A Reason! Over 100 years says it all!

Great service and selection

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

My wife decided she wanted and new Chevy Tahoe. We heard great things about Columbiana Buick Cadillac and Chevy, so we drove all the way there from Ravenna Ohio to see what they had. We were able to find the exact vehicle my wife wanted and our salesman "Soup" did a great job ensuring we were able to get her what she wanted. We purchased a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

No Satisfaction

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I recently bought a used fully loaded 2014 Cadillac XTS from Columbiana. Shortly after delivery my car wash guy noticed damage to one of the tires and not taking any chances I had it replaced for $218.00. I was shocked when the dealership would not reimburse me for this cost. I went all the way up to the GM and no such luck. It's my opinion that this nominal cost is small price to pay for a satisfied customer over a disgruntled one.

Helpful, friendly, efficient

by from E. Liverpool, OH |

Yes, I would recommend this dealership to everyone. I found it to be very helpful, the staff friendly and helpful and the service department very efficient. The facilities were clean and well kept and very comfortable. .

shopping

by from syracuse, ny |

I haven't purchased a vehicle yet but so far they have done everything I have asked. So far I feel comfortable in dealing with them. Hopefully I'll be writing a review if my car purchase works out

Very Responsive

by from Fremont, WI |

I received prompt follow up and all information needed. I would contact them again in future.

Disappointed in customer service I received

by from New Castle, PA |

I purchased a 2011 traverse from them in August, 2014. I just had an overall bad experience with them. The vehicle I purchased had a cracked mirror that I noticed before leaving the dealership. I was advised that they would not repair it. I had to pay $350.00 out of pocket for a new mirror. When I drove the vehicle off the lot, I had to stop and get gas because the vehicle was not filled up. It was on E. The floor mats were in the vehicle but on the back seat, I had to put them in the vehicle myself. The vehicle came with one key. I was told I could purchase one "at cost". I have called several times to determine the "at cost" price and my calls have not been returned. I was able to get a key made elsewhere for about $25.00. You mean that I just bought a car from them and they could not give me a key. So now I am at $425.00 out of pocket. When the vehicle was transferred from OH to PA a check was sent to me from the dealership and it was the wrong about. Once again I had to pay around $50.00 in out of pocket. I recently sent the GM an email and to date, I have not received a return email or call from him. Had they at least spoken to me about my concerns, I would not be writing this negative review. I would not recommend them to a friend nor will I ever purchase another vehicle from them.

GOOD PRICE, BUT NOT WORTH THE POOR SERVICE

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

VERY disppointed with Columbiana. Traded in Cadillac CTS for an SRX. It took over 4 hours for them to process the transaction, despite our having provided deposit on the vehicle. Their prices are actually quite good in comparison to their competitors, but now we understand why. The service was terrible. Wayne Ulery was our salesman who repeatedly disappeared for 30 minutes at a time throughout the transaction without any explanation as to where he was going or what he was doing. The SRX did not have an owner's manual and the front floor mats were missing. Wayne stated they had a pair of floor mats in service that he would get for us, but the transaction took so long that by the time we were ready to leave, service had closed. Three inquirues later via email, Wayne states they dont have any floor mats for us. And he simply emailed us a link to an owners manual and said this is the best he could do. My family drove 60 miles to Columbiana because they had a low mileage vehicle we wanted, but in the future, I will work with my local Cadillac dealership and just wait for the right car, as SERVICE is where you earn your customers, and Columbiana did NOT satisfy.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Poalnd,OH |

As always, I was well taken care of at your dealership. Dan Summers is extremely good at his job. The vehicle that I picked up was ready on time and beautifully prepped. Dan even worked the delivery schedule so that while we waited for the financial office to take me in, he had a charming lady spend time going over the nuances of my new CTS. Once in the financial office, the process was quick and easy. I was on my way in very little time. Thank you, to your team!

WHAT A GREAT FIND!

by from Washington PA |

Wonderful experience! Well worth the 90 min drive from Washington PA to buy a gently used car. Tim was our salesman and a pleasure to deal with. He was very friendly and personable. He wasn't pushy at all and answered all our questions. We bought a 2008 Cadillac CTS. It was clean inside and out and runs well. I do my homework when shopping for a car, and I didn't feel the need to haggle about price because it was reasonably priced. Tracy in finance handled all the paperwork. She was very professional and friendly and processed us out of there in no time at all! The whole transaction went smooth from start to finish. We have already recommended you to family and friends, and would definately consider buying another care from you in the future. Thank you all so much. It's no wonder you are a #1 car dealership. God bless.

LOVED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE

by from New Brighton, PA |

You people are great!! We all know the horror stories of buying a used car. But not only did we get a great deal, your staff was friendly and honest. It was a pleasure experience if there even is such a thing when buying a car. I would (and have) totally recommended Columbiana Buick to all of my friends and family. And while I don't foresee buying another car for a long while, because we got one great car, when I do, I will be coming back to see you guys! Give my regards to Nick Harris. He was a champ from "How are you guys this morning?" to "Congratulations. Come see us again." Julie and Ken

Wonderful from purchase to service.

by from Canfield, OH |

I have purchased and leased cars from Mike Finnamore for years. He and his assistant Sheila cannot do enough for you. They are both friendly and efficient. The service of the vehicle is always a pleasant experience. I would highly reccommend Mike.