McGuire Buick GMC Little Falls

1625 US-46, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 888-470-5066 New 888-470-5066
Used 888-470-4328 Used 888-470-4328
Service 866-906-3468 Service 866-906-3468

Come See Why McGuire is "New Jersey's Best!"

Exemplary Dealership

by from Little Falls NJ |

truly a 5 star experience. I valued that one of the owners Renee McGuire of the dealership took time out of her busy day to greet me,shake my hand and thank me for coming in, with absolutely no pressure! The new saleswoman Janet Saravia was responsive and listened to what I wanted, communicated every step of the way, and worked diligently to ensure I would be thrilled with my new Buick Regal . The Sales Manager Brian Vaughn presented a FAIR price deal (including my trade in)without any haggling. If I could go to a 10 star rating I would. Never once did I feel pressured which showed me this dealership's confidence in the vehicles they sell. Outstanding McGuire!!!

Service Department

by from Livingston NJ |

The Service Department staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. There is an appointment system which made the visit very quick. Great service.

Great Customer Service

by from Nutley, NJ |

I have been dealing with Brian Vaughan and McGuire for over 12 years and I can't say enough about the excellent personal attention and quality service they have provided.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Montclair, NJ |

As always, Dave in the Service Department was a pleasure. He gave me a courtesy call to let me know of issues they found and offered solid advice on how to proceed. Zero pressure!

Trustworthy dealers

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Dealers were trustworthy and reliable. They went above and beyond to make sure my time spent at the dealership was enjoyable.

Great Friendly Service

by from Litle Falls NJ |

I had a bedcover installed on my new GMC SIERRA and it's perfect! Top quality mechanics and friendly customer service. I highly recommend the sales and service teams at McGuire BUICK GMC.

Great Service

by from Maplewood, NJ |

I was in early for routine service, McGuire said it would take about 2 hrs. They were done in about 90 minutes, but found that we needed to have the front brake rotors resurfaced. I was able to have it done right then, in about another hour. Throughout, they offered to drive me anywhere I needed to go, including to get something to eat. I declined, but appreciated the offer.

Finally a great car leasing experience

by from Little Fall, New Jersey |

I found that the professionalism, honesty, "telling it like it is" instead of saying what the customer wants to hear to be exceedingly refreshing. This was not the case at Norman Gales upon purchasing a 2013 Regal. In my opinion, the GM name and reputation is severely tainted by dealerships like Norman Gale. Thanks again for the courtesy afforded my wife as well as myself. In addition, let me say that Jim Cipolla is a true gentleman and a great salesman. You are lucky to have him as an employee. Regards, John and Helen Cannaveno

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Little Falls, NJ |

The service people are always so friendly and efficient. Example: I was too lazy to read the book on changing the time so the service man did it for me.

Great service, great people

by from Little Falls, NJ |

After diagnosing my car's problem (transmission) the dealership called me with two options for repair. After thinking about this for a while, I realized that I needed something in writing to have a family member assist in making my decision. So I went to the dealership and requested something in writing. This was provided along with invitation to have someone call on my behalf if I so needed. Once I made my decision, I called to inform the service department. Upon asking if I needed to come in to sign something, I was informed that "your word is good." Once my car was completed, I received a call and was asked if I needed a ride to pick up the car. When I picked up my car I noticed that it had been washed (something it definitely needed). I am once again enjoying my car and am happy with my repairs. Also, would like to take the time to praise Dave Gernat at the dealership. He helped to make this experience (and always does) less stressful for me by making my decision process as easy as possible. He is a definite asset to your operation.