Ayers Chevrolet

1 Route 46, Dover, NJ 07801

New 888-728-6890
Used 888-443-1921
Service 866-495-8026

Its easy at Ayers!Es facil en Ayers!

Highly recommend this dealership and its team

by from New Jersey |

Thanks to Roy Seif the entire experience of purchasing a new vehicle has been excellent. I am truly grateful to him and the entire team at Ayers for making me feel comfortable during this entire purchase. I will most definitely send your way all who are interested in purchasing a Chevrolet. Thank you again.

Very clean and pleasent dealership

by from Dover, NJ |

We dealt with Max Alonso with our 2014 Traverse. He was very "up front" and honest with us. Witch put us at ease. This is our second vehicle we have purchased or leased with Ayers. And we will be returning in the future for any vehicle; as well as service and parts. We are very familiar with some of your Ayers members, like Bob Lantz and Dave Marash in the parts dept. As well as John Yurko in service. We value there GM knowledge in there field.

Ayers is a friendly and positive experience

by from Wantage, NJ |

Our experience at Ayers Chevrolet as been nothing but very positive from the moment we first walked in to buy a car right through having the car serviced. It seems like the philosophy of doing business at Ayers is to say "yes, we can" to the customer whenever possible.

Friendly, Personal & Professional Sales & Service

by from Denville, New Jersey |

We are return customers to Chevrolet AND to Ayers. We came in to look and left with a new vehicle! We have dealt with Rich (the Manager) making previous Chevrolet purchases and he continues, as always to be a personable and helpful hands-on manager at the dealership. Our sales person was Roy when we visited this time and leased our new 2014 Traverse. He got us out of an older lease and into a new one so quickly and conveniently. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and made our experience easy and enjoyable. We are loyal to Chevrolet and feel comfortable and at home at the Ayers dealership.

Service

by from Dover NJ |

service completed in timely manner and as requested. Did not have to wait for an appointment, there were appointments availabler on the day I called to try to schedule. Nice service.

Pleasant new ofice decor and arangement. Very god

by from Dover, NJ |

I was pleasantly suprised to see the new sakesrom and outlay of the offices. The pacing was re-done to a more eficient maner and the bathrom was rimy and nicely furnished.About time. The service dept people were courteous and did speedy job.

What a pleasant and exceptional experience!

by from New Jersey |

From the very beginning till now this has been a positive shock experience in context of other car dealers I visited. Expecting the same lies and working around to sell you anything, I came to Ayers w/o to much hope. But I was wrong: there are still fair and honest sellers that work on your behalf. No hastle, no pushing... really a great experience. And yes, I got a new car, one in want d for thw price I was ready to pay. Ayers are for sure not your ordinary car dealers. Thank you Roy.

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Mine Hill, NJ |

Seamless experience with my trade in and I was treated like the loyal customer that I am. I would recommend my salesman, Max Alonso, to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great service and personal treatment.

by from Dover, NJ |

We were warmly greeted by David Ayers upon our arrival, and treated very nicely by their Sales Rep. Roy Seif, and the rest of the staff that we were in contact with.

Great car buying experience.

by from Livingston, NJ |

My family has worked with Mike Lake for a number of years and we keep coming back for his services. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is the #1 reason we keep coming back to Ayers. Thank you!

ayers chevrolet

by from dover nj |

Keep coming back to the dealership because of Mike Lake. He is friendly and a great advocate for Ayers Chevrolet.