Riverdale Chrysler Jeep

5869 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463

Used 718-548-2800

great service

by from bronx ny |

I would recommend riverdale jeep to my friends and family.Mr. Dominic Perez helped me with everything I needed to get my new 2014 cherokee, he did with he had to do to get me the car with all the paperwork that had to be done. He is a great guy and made my car buying experience hasale free.

great deal, easy

by from Poughquag,NY |

WE had a great time at the dealership. me my wife & our Pit Bull. Our dog got as much attention as we did. No pressure to buy. When we picked the car we wanted and agreed on price , they made the rest of the deal painless and quick. I will go back to them when I need another car!

Service at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep

by from New York |

I'm very happy with my repair services at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep. The management team is excellent, flexible and friendly with customers. This is a place that i will recommend to every one. They have best quality of services with affordable prices.

Great Service at RIVERDALE

by from Bronx, New York |

Riverdale is the place to go.Thanks to Mike Chavez, My first New Car purchase was Easy & Satisfying.

Good customer service

by from Yonkers NY |

These last 5 years I am been using the service of Riverdale Chrysler Jeep. I am happy with what I am receiving from them. Guadalupe Munoz is the young lady from the front desk to whom I always talk to. I like the way she takes care of business. I think she is a great "tool" for Riverdale Chrysler.

Best prices and Best Service

by from Ny, NY |

Riverdale provided excellent service, the exact car I wanted at the best price. Mike Chavez was the best Sales Rep I've dealt with when buying a car, responsive, quick, polite and hard working.

A Good Deal

by from Rockaway Beach, NY |

Saw a 2012 Prius online at an unbelievable price... and it was..... but even adding the 10% "assumed" down payment to the "finance" it was a very very reasonable price. Sales Rep Dominic got us fair value on our trade in (right at the mid-point of BlueBook) and worked the deal down to our cash comfort level. Dominic made sure that the car was shined, serviced up and ready to go as per our request. Business Mngr. Javier kept everything on track to close the deal even with a last minute curveball on our request for the title listing. Other than the online "marketing price" seems like a dealership and sales team, especially Dominic, seem to genuinely want make buyers happy.

Never again

by from Bronx NY |

I walked in there ready to buy a car I seen online . I wasn't greeted at all and had to ask for help just to be told everyone is busy . So a sweet petite lady have me the keys and told me to. Check it out . Me and my father spent 20 mins looking over the car and still no one appears. I am very disappointed

Great Buying Experience!

by from New Rochelle,NY |

This is one of the best dealers I have been to. I would greatly recommend Jason Bonilla to help you out when purchasing your car. He was so understanding and got us the best deal!

Great place to get a Vehicle

by from New York, NY |

Riverdale Jeep Chrysler is a dealership I can trust. I bought my first new car there (Jeep compass) and now I upgraded with no pressure from the sales guy (Jason Bonilla) who is one of the most professional non-pressuring sales guy I ever worked with. Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Is not like other dealership which force you into a new car you don't want. With Riverdale Chrysler Jeep and Jason Bonilla you will feel happy, comfortable and confident about your purchase. Its the first time I have ever interacted with a sales person who wasn't pushing on the contrary he answer all my questions and concerns and let me decide on my purchase. He Is very professional and friendly . I will definitely purchase again from this dealership. If you are looking for a car/SUV go to Riverdale Chrsyler Jeep. Ask for Jason Bonilla and you will see what I mean.