Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp.

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp.

28 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-715-9305
Used 888-717-2588
Service 866-333-7479

Define The Way You Drive

Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp IMO

by from Edgewater |

The is my first purchase from Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp and my second Mercedes Benz vehicle. Generally, my experience with my first vehicle an 07 S550 purchased CPO in 2010 left me hesitant to consider a second purchase, but the service team and the excellent Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp Mercedes Benz sales team managed to ease my concerns and now I am driving a 2014 CLS550. Every person I encountered was attentive and always remembered my name over the few months I spent deciding on whether a new car was in my future. The sales representative clearly put in the best effort in moving the process along with patience, answering all my questions, addressing any of my concerns and always with a warm smile and firm handshake of a friend greeting a familiar face. I will not say I was not hustled in anyway by the dealership on price, but I at least appreciate the effort of making sure I did not notice. Job well done Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp, I am a happy customer and will soon return to purchase another vehicle for my better half. R. M.

Stay Away

by from Fort Lee |

I lost confidence in this place, service advisor was unprofessional felt arrogant and made me feel uncomfortable, young cocky take it or leave it attitude. I have extended unlimited mileage warranty had a problem in the steering which clearly fell under my warranty but the service advisor told me there was a good chance I will pay over $250 for the diagnostic. I just bought the certified pre own car 2 months ago I didn't pay over $6000 in extra warranty (Rim Tire Plus as well) to be told I have to pay more money when things went wrong. I felt these guys would make up a reason to charge you extra cash even though you have the best warranty Mercedes offers. These guys are not honest they are going to drain your wallet, bunch of young boys out to make a commission, reminds me of wall street brokers. Stay away. I took my keys and left, going to a different dealer.

Scott was really helpful

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

Today we went to Benzel-Busch to look at an E-Class listed for sale. Scott came over as we looked over the car we were interested in. He took a lot of time to go through the various used E-Class cars in the inventory. In the process, I learned that my wife who will drive the car wanted a "Luxury" model and not the "Sport" model that we had come to look at. Scott handled that curve ball with diplomacy and professionalism. He helped us to appreciate the differences between the two models. We even looked at the alternative of a new C-Class. His knowledge and guidance were really helpful. While we didn't find what we were looking for on our first outing, I can say that we would be very inclined to deal with Benzel-Busch based on our experience today, and that thanks to Scott.

Car buying experience unparallel.

by from Brooklyn New York |

My Salesman, Ben Walsh was very honest with issues I had,courteous and polite and even came in on his day off to make sure things went accordingly.

"one of my best car buying experience ever"

by from long island |

The dealership personals took care of me from A to Z ,starts with the answer to my emails,and finish with every sales details. The sales representative miss Kathy zagula was very professional in all the aspects of car sales,she made the all proses very smooth and satisfied. . I came from long island all the way to new jersey(2 hours ride...),but i discovered a nice friendly fair and professional group of people that made my car buying a very easy and enjoyably experience. I bought a used ml 350 in a very good condition and a fair price,and it was after a very bad experience at one of long island Mercedes dealer(Huntington Mercedes) and i recommend to all long islanders that looking for Mercedes to cross the bridge... you wont be sorry.

Cla 250

by from Secaucus, NJ |

Excellent customer service!

Buying a Used Turbo Porsche

by from Selden NY |

I am buying a car on line and so far, all has been great. Car is at Porsche getting PPI and I am waiting for this. I will be buying the car in a week and trading in my 996 for a Turbo 996. I expect all to go well

Above and Beyond

by from Gillette, NJ |

From my initial contact via the Internet....the overall response time to follow up exceeded our expectations! Benjamin Walsh was our Sales Representative. Ben was attentive and understanding. Ben addressed our questions and provided us with an unsurpassed customer experience. I highly recommend Benjamin Walsh and Benzel Busch Dealership Englewood, NJ for your next car purchase.

Great Pre-Owned Experience

by from Jamison, PA |

Fantastic experience at this dealership. We drove 80 miles to buy a CPO 2011 C-Class. Jose and his team did a great job. First-class all the way. The car is phenomenal.

SCOTT WAS GREAT........

by from NORTH JERSEY |

Recently made a purchase from Benzel Busch preowned. Imade my whole deal with scott. What a plesant surprise car buying has become. Scott was extremly professional and very accomadating to all and any of my needs. I have purchased MANY cars over the years......but nothing can match the experience I recieved dealing with Scott and Benzel Busch! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP ...NO HASSLES NO GIMMICKS ....JUST A GREAT CREW AND FRIENDLY STAFF.....ASK FOR SCOTT...TELL HIM JOHN RECOMMENDED HIM.

Pre-owned purchase

by from Middletown, NJ |

Great experience in purchase of pre-owed car (Porsche). The sales staff that I dealt with (Scott and Jason) were very professional, friendly and true to their word.