Jaguar Land Rover Southampton

(5.0) 3 Reviews

355 Hampton Road, Southampton, NY 11968

Land Rover Southampton

by from Calverton, NY |

I purchased my first LR from Eddie. We worked for several months to locate the right vehicle for me. I've shopped around with other dealers and was amazed how people wouldn't return phone calls or do the leg work. Not here Eddie knew my number by heart. Always addressed as Mr. Rourke. The little things that all add up. This is a great dealership out east. Everyone is on board for you. Service department already booked my first oil change. Need a loaner stop in. Sooooo. Happy with my choice so will you

Jaguar Land Rover Southampton responded to this review

April 17, 2015

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to share your dealings with Land Rover Southampton and Eddie Cieslak. We all really appreciate your kind words and excellent rating. Please enjoy your beautiful new vehicle and be sure to stop in next time you are in the neighborhood to say hello. Thank you for your business.

Great team

by from Southampton, NY |

We just purchased our second car from Land Rover/Jaguar of SH, and they were tremendously helpful, friendly, and professional.

Jaguar Land Rover Southampton responded to this review

April 10, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Jaguar Land Rover Southampton. Repeat clients like yourself mean a lot to us, so thank you again for the props!

Great Service

by from Quogue, New York |

Been having my car serviced at this dealership for many years. During that entire time, I have been satisfied with their consistently high standards for maintenance, repair and customer service. My point man in the service department has generally been Jeremy, who has been a pleasure with whom to interact. He is knowledgeable, friendly and makes sure he understands the issues. He wants to make sure you are satisfied with their work. The waiting area itself is very appealing and comfortable. All in all, a very good experience that I would highly recommend.