292 W State St, Salem, OH 44460

New 888-288-4139
Used 888-275-9503
Service 888-306-3569

We Care! We are Honest! We Treat People Right!

6 out of 5 stars!

by from Fountain City, IN |

I recently purchased a used Yukon Denali from Stadium and I couldn't have been more impressed! As soon as we arrived the staff was extremely friendly, professional and while welcoming my family and I to their clean modern facility. We had no more stepped in the door and our sales person Trevor greeted us, offered refreshments and gave us a quick tour of the dealership. I can honestly say I've never had a more pressure free and speedy buying experience. The vehicle was waiting for us to look over and test drive right by the showroom when we arrived and after a quick lookover we went back in to finish the paperwork. There were no surprises or hidden fees at the time of closing (which I was worried about since I live 4 1/2 hours away and had never even seen the car). The paperwork literally took 15 minutes and the whole visit seriously took an hour and a half (that included us switching all of our stuff out of out trade-in)! I would highly recommend Stadium to anyone looking for a new or used car and make sure you ask for Trevor he won't steer you wrong!

Bait and Switch??

by from Salem Ohio |

I called the dealership on Tuesday May 27th to inquire about the year and price of the said vehicle sitting out front of their lot. I spoke with Doug Harrison whom gave me the year...a 2013 Suburban. He excused himself to find the price from the sales manager Dan Chaffee. Returned to the phone call and told me that they were asking $27,900. I told Doug that I would be in later to look at the vehicle. Later that day at the lot, Doug showed me the vehicle and asked if I wanted to drive it and I did. He took a copy of my license and my cell phone number. I took the vehicle for a drive and stopped to have a friend look it over for me. I had the vehicle approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Upon returning to the car lot...Doug approached the vehicle and laughingly told me that the sales manager had messed up on the price and that it was actually $20,000 more than what I was quoted. I was furious because I felt that was their way of getting me...a single female...into their establishment to test drive this vehicle. (Bait and switch) The next day I requested a meeting with the general manager Mike Hudock. He was unaware of the situation so he called in the Sales manager Dan Chaffee. Dan claimed that it was a misunderstanding between him and the salesman. The sales manager claims that he was not aware of which Suburban the salesman was talking about when he was asked the price. The salesman told me that he specifically asked for the price on the 2013 BLACK Suburban. The sales manager gave the salesman a price from a SILVER Suburban that they no longer have in stock. This is why I believe that their story does not add up. WHY would a salesman ask for a price of a vehicle that they no longer have in stock? I feel that I was wrongfully treated by this dealership and wanted to make a formal complaint. At the end of my meeting with the general manager...he apologized, as did the sales manager, and claimed that they would love to be able to sell me the 2013 Black Suburban for $27,900 however they could never do that and stay in business.

Not Impressed

by from Canton, Ohio |

We stopped in yesterday (4-19-2014) to look at a few vehicles we saw online on their website. The website stated they closed at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. When we arrived we saw a gentleman on his cellphone who worked there and when I looked again he was gone. After over 30 minutes went by no one asked if we wanted help. We walked up to the door and the lights were all out but that same gentleman was inside the store. He reluctantly walked up to the door and said, "May we help you? We are closed due to Easter being tomorrow.". It would have been nice to see the 'Easter' hours advertised on the website prior to making the long drive from Canton, Ohio. We asked if we could have a price on one of the cars. He looked annoyed that we asked and said , "I don't know". We had to ask him to please go check for us. He reluctantly walked away and got a price. He obviously didn't want a sale. We left and are looking elsewhere. Closing an hour early the day before Easter makes no sense to me. You obviously didn't want my business and you sure won't be getting it!

Bought at Stadium

by from Venus, PA |

Good experience. Figured out trade in value over the phone with NO surprises. Had to drive 1.5 hours to get to them and it was worth it. Would defiantly do business with them again

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Salem OH |

I have purchased several cars from several dealerships in my life. All of them (before this one) have been stressful to say the least. I didn't know they could be as easy and pleasant as the one I had at Stadium GM in Salem OH. I told my salesman Steve that I was going to be his worst customer because I was sick of driving off the lot with a car that I really didn't want. He said to me that won't be a problem because I don't want you to drive off this lot with a car you don't want. He said my job is to find you the exact car you want and I want to do my job. I told him exactly what I wanted. My list was long, detailed and picky to say it nicely. He told me I don't have that on the lot here and now so I am not going to waste your time bringing cars over for you to test drive or ask you to walk the lot to take a look. This was a MAJOR relief to me because all of my past experiences were just like that....... car after car after car and they were nothing like my description of want I wanted. A day later Steve called me and told me he found what I was looking for and in the price range I demanded. I made my way to the dealership after work to find a beautiful Chevy Equinox near the entry door of the dealership. It was for me. It was perfect. It was the price I wanted and Steve helped me every step of the way getting all the new technology set up for me. You see..... I traded in a 2005 car and I was not familiar with all the bells and whistles this car had. It was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I will never go anywhere else.

A good experience!

by from Zanesville Ohio |

A very nice place,very nice people!a easy buy!guaranteed to shop there again!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Saw a great deal on a used Cadillac at Stadium, sent an e-mail and they called in person within minutes. Also received follow-up from the sales manager. As I would have to drive some distance, they even test drove the car and reported back within less than an hour. The pricing was spot on, and the car was in very good condition. Even though I ultimately decided on a vehicle closer to home, I wouldn't hestiate to look these guys up again.

Awesome Job!

by from Warren, OH. |

We had a really great experience! It all started with a phone call to Anthony and he was ready and willing to earn our business. They met all our expectations. One thing that impressed me was the understanding and patience everyone had with our 3 year old son. It wasn't an exciting time for him to wait. I appreciated efforts from not just Anthony but other salesmen that tried to make our son's experience pleasant. We were very satisfied and would recommend this dealership to others. Definitely worth the drive!

2013 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab

by from Berlin Center, Ohio |

My salesman, Bryon, was excellent to deal with as well was the salesman at the parts counter. The facility was brand new and quite impressive. I will definitely give them a shot when looking for another new vehichle.

Great experience at Stadium GM

by from Boardman, OH |

A great experience. No pressure at all to buy. Very knowledgeable salesman (Nick Sharpe) who was extremely accommodating. I will recommend dealership and this salesman to any friends looking for a vehicle.

2013 GMC Terrain

by from Salem, Oh |

We are very satisfied with the service from Nick Sharpe and would recommend our friends to this dealership. If you would like for us to talk to anyone about his selling practices we would recommend him highly. NOT PUSHY!