292 W State St, Salem, OH 44460

New 888-288-4139
Used 888-275-9503
Service 888-306-3569

We Care! We are Honest! We Treat People Right!

Great service

by from Kane, PA |

We were looking for a new car for my wife. We seen what we wanted on cars.com. After talking to Ron Trebus at STADIUM GM SUPERSTORE in Salem OH (I live in PA)we made the trip. Ron stayed open late just for us, and made sure it was the car we were looking for. Thanks Ron and Thank you Stadium GM! Lance and Tammi in PA

Stadium GM Superstore responded to this review

March 14, 2013

I would like to take this moment to thank you for the kind review. I would also like to invite you down to our new dealership so I can show you around. Thank you and have a great day! Bill Barnett

6 out of 5 stars!

by from Fountain City, IN |

I recently purchased a used Yukon Denali from Stadium and I couldn't have been more impressed! As soon as we arrived the staff was extremely friendly, professional and while welcoming my family and I to their clean modern facility. We had no more stepped in the door and our sales person Trevor greeted us, offered refreshments and gave us a quick tour of the dealership. I can honestly say I've never had a more pressure free and speedy buying experience. The vehicle was waiting for us to look over and test drive right by the showroom when we arrived and after a quick lookover we went back in to finish the paperwork. There were no surprises or hidden fees at the time of closing (which I was worried about since I live 4 1/2 hours away and had never even seen the car). The paperwork literally took 15 minutes and the whole visit seriously took an hour and a half (that included us switching all of our stuff out of out trade-in)! I would highly recommend Stadium to anyone looking for a new or used car and make sure you ask for Trevor he won't steer you wrong!

Bought at Stadium

by from Venus, PA |

Good experience. Figured out trade in value over the phone with NO surprises. Had to drive 1.5 hours to get to them and it was worth it. Would defiantly do business with them again

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Salem OH |

I have purchased several cars from several dealerships in my life. All of them (before this one) have been stressful to say the least. I didn't know they could be as easy and pleasant as the one I had at Stadium GM in Salem OH. I told my salesman Steve that I was going to be his worst customer because I was sick of driving off the lot with a car that I really didn't want. He said to me that won't be a problem because I don't want you to drive off this lot with a car you don't want. He said my job is to find you the exact car you want and I want to do my job. I told him exactly what I wanted. My list was long, detailed and picky to say it nicely. He told me I don't have that on the lot here and now so I am not going to waste your time bringing cars over for you to test drive or ask you to walk the lot to take a look. This was a MAJOR relief to me because all of my past experiences were just like that....... car after car after car and they were nothing like my description of want I wanted. A day later Steve called me and told me he found what I was looking for and in the price range I demanded. I made my way to the dealership after work to find a beautiful Chevy Equinox near the entry door of the dealership. It was for me. It was perfect. It was the price I wanted and Steve helped me every step of the way getting all the new technology set up for me. You see..... I traded in a 2005 car and I was not familiar with all the bells and whistles this car had. It was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. I will never go anywhere else.

A good experience!

by from Zanesville Ohio |

A very nice place,very nice people!a easy buy!guaranteed to shop there again!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Saw a great deal on a used Cadillac at Stadium, sent an e-mail and they called in person within minutes. Also received follow-up from the sales manager. As I would have to drive some distance, they even test drove the car and reported back within less than an hour. The pricing was spot on, and the car was in very good condition. Even though I ultimately decided on a vehicle closer to home, I wouldn't hestiate to look these guys up again.

Awesome Job!

by from Warren, OH. |

We had a really great experience! It all started with a phone call to Anthony and he was ready and willing to earn our business. They met all our expectations. One thing that impressed me was the understanding and patience everyone had with our 3 year old son. It wasn't an exciting time for him to wait. I appreciated efforts from not just Anthony but other salesmen that tried to make our son's experience pleasant. We were very satisfied and would recommend this dealership to others. Definitely worth the drive!

2013 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab

by from Berlin Center, Ohio |

My salesman, Bryon, was excellent to deal with as well was the salesman at the parts counter. The facility was brand new and quite impressive. I will definitely give them a shot when looking for another new vehichle.

Great experience at Stadium GM

by from Boardman, OH |

A great experience. No pressure at all to buy. Very knowledgeable salesman (Nick Sharpe) who was extremely accommodating. I will recommend dealership and this salesman to any friends looking for a vehicle.

2013 GMC Terrain

by from Salem, Oh |

We are very satisfied with the service from Nick Sharpe and would recommend our friends to this dealership. If you would like for us to talk to anyone about his selling practices we would recommend him highly. NOT PUSHY!

Nick Sharpe

by from Salem, Ohio |

Nick was very helpful and informative. Very easy to work with he made the buying process a breeze.