All American Ford of Hackensack

520 River St, Hackensack, NJ 07601

Great fast service

by from Garfield, NJ |

They treat me like family and that makes me feel good. They do the job right the first time so we don't have to go back and so they can do the job again.

Nice People

by from Paramus NJ |

Very efficient, all completed in one day. Salesman Kyle Robinson was very informative and supportive and pleasant to work with. Chris Ortiz was very clear with all the paperwork and shared his screen as we went through all the caluculations.

Good service, customer service could be better

by from Hackensack, nj |

The service went well. But the person who was at the counter was talking on a earpiece phone while taking care of me. You shouldn't be taking calls in the middle of a transaction. I thought that was rude. Very unprofessional. Just thought you would want to know. I understand sometimes you have to take a call, but say excuse me a moment. When they were talking I thought it was to me and then realized they were talking on their ear and mouth device.

All-American Ford is fantastic!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

Larry is just a great guy, very knowledgeable, and was more a consultant than anything. When the time came, there was flexibility in choosing the car, and he worked with me to get what I wanted very quickly.

Courteous and Professional; very good experience.

by from Union, NJ |

Professionalism; gave me exactly what I wanted without being pushy or condescending. Kyle Robinson was definitely not your stereotypical "used car salesman". He went the extra mile in trying to please a very tough customer and succeeded. Both he and Alexa have been a tremendous help teaching me about the Touch panel and I know I can count on them whenever I need another tutorial.

great sales people

by from Bogota Nj |

jesus is a wondeful salesman made it a very easy and quick process yet we never felt rushed answered all questions

Fast service

by from Union City, NJ |

Fast service checking the car in and picking it up. The most time consuming part was waiting for the car to be brought to the customer area, which was about 5 minutes.

Above and beyond.

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I came in without an appointment to set up a time for service in the future and Ken the service man said he could do it right there and then. Much more convenient for me. It was done as promised within an hour.

Fast, Great Service

by from Paterson, NJ |

The service was excellent. I was greeted and assured that the problem would be fixed. It was very fast service.

fantastic customer respect

by from dumont nj |

this car has been there several times for the same problem wich is ford fault not all americans fault. jim sabino and rich have gone above and beyond to keep us happy the have gone out of there way many times for me finally ford had a recall on this trans problem. you lucky to have these guys working for you. in my book they are saints.