Pace Chevrolet

(4.8) 5.0 46 Reviews

239 Hauenstein Rd, Huntington, IN 46750

Small Dealership, Great Service!

by from Monroe, IN |

I chose to go to Pace Chevrolet after I spoke with one of their sales reps over the phone. Even though I was just inquiring about the availability of a certain car, the rep was engaging, informative, and enthusiastic. He treated my call as though it were a sale, not an inquiry, which impressed me. At the dealership, the same rep greeted me and took car of me throughout my visit. His enthusiasm over the phone carried over to the visit as he pointed out all the great features (and the negative ones, when asked). Plus, he let me take the car out onto the types of roads I normally drive - not some preassigned track. He was willing to break down financing options to figure out which would be the best for a young owner like me, and was honest when pressed about less pleasant subjects like interest rates and loans. Having been to another dealership earlier, which had left me feeling pressured and uncertain and like just another body through the door, the level of customer service at Pace left me feeling optimistic and human. After much debate (about the car), I purchased my first new car from Pace. The quality of customer service matters as much as the car. Note: the only reason this dealership didn't receive five stars all the way down was because part of their facilities is a work in progress. On the tour of the service building, the rep admitted to me that the waiting area was in the process of undergoing improvements. It looked nice already, but I can't wait to see how much more comfortable they make it. I gave it four stars with this in mind.

Pace Chevrolet responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback. We love to hear from our customers! I you need any assistance in the future let me know jpais@paceauto.net or call at 260-356-2334. - Joe Pais Owner/General Manager

looking for a car

by from Cromwell |

We were out looking for vehicle stopped at Pace Chevrolet and found a vehicle thanks to Chris Noble. Great job. Thank you again..

Excellent service

by from Warsaw, IN |

I went to Pace Chevrolet after seeing them online. My sales person was Chris Noble. He was very helpful. His knowledge of the inventory was top notch. I wI'll definitely come back and talk to Chris again at Pace.

purchase a car

by from Ligonier, In |

Chris Noble is a very good sales person for Pace Chevrolet. Helped us with the progress of getting into a car we really wanted.

Good job

by from Huntington, IN |

I was not expecting to get a new vehicle, just out and about. The sales staff was not over bearing yet very informative. I purchased 2 new vehicles from Pace last year and the experience with the service department along with the sales department was great then also. I would recommend the service at Pace to family and freinds with no hessitation.

Great service friendly people

by from Huntington, Indiana |

Every time that I need something done in my 3 Chevy's I go to Pace and I complete satisfy with all services done there

Larrie

by from Peru,ndiana |

Very pleasant experience. Would recommend this Dealership and Shannon Cloutier as a sales Lady

My Pace experience

by from Huntington, IN |

I have gotten many vehicles from Pace & plan on getting more vehicles for years to come! They have always been easy to work with & will find the vehicle with the options I want. I recommend Pace to all my friends.

2015 Silverado

by from Roanoke, IN |

Love my new Silverado!! Thank you, great transaction

No pressure.

by from Huntington, IN |

Our experience was nice. No pressure. Listened to our needs.