Pace Chevrolet

239 Hauenstein Rd, Huntington, IN 46750

Chevy Malibu

by from Kokomo, Ind. |

The Pace Sale Manger took good care of me. the sale person who I talk to on the phone was very helpful he know every thing about the car, answer all my question. we did my credit check and my payment option, he set up everything. however when I went to see the car the sale's person who had taken care of me on the phone wasn't there a little disappointed but the Manger was waiting for me and explain why the Sale person was there. he was great had the car waiting on me it was clean, he answer all the question I had. all the pictures I seen on cars.com for this car was just the same. I will recommend my friends and family to Pace Auto and to check out Cars.com it was easy and I liked that.

Small Dealership, Great Service!

by from Monroe, IN |

I chose to go to Pace Chevrolet after I spoke with one of their sales reps over the phone. Even though I was just inquiring about the availability of a certain car, the rep was engaging, informative, and enthusiastic. He treated my call as though it were a sale, not an inquiry, which impressed me. At the dealership, the same rep greeted me and took car of me throughout my visit. His enthusiasm over the phone carried over to the visit as he pointed out all the great features (and the negative ones, when asked). Plus, he let me take the car out onto the types of roads I normally drive - not some preassigned track. He was willing to break down financing options to figure out which would be the best for a young owner like me, and was honest when pressed about less pleasant subjects like interest rates and loans. Having been to another dealership earlier, which had left me feeling pressured and uncertain and like just another body through the door, the level of customer service at Pace left me feeling optimistic and human. After much debate (about the car), I purchased my first new car from Pace. The quality of customer service matters as much as the car. Note: the only reason this dealership didn't receive five stars all the way down was because part of their facilities is a work in progress. On the tour of the service building, the rep admitted to me that the waiting area was in the process of undergoing improvements. It looked nice already, but I can't wait to see how much more comfortable they make it. I gave it four stars with this in mind.

Pace Chevrolet responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback. We love to hear from our customers! I you need any assistance in the future let me know jpais@paceauto.net or call at 260-356-2334. - Joe Pais Owner/General Manager

Customer Focused Salespersons

by from Huntington, IN |

I bought in 2008 a Colorado Truck from PACE, Huntington, IN. It now has 155,000 miles on it and is in TOP shape. I now bought a 2013 Cruze in June 2013 at PACE. I bought there because of the customer service level of the sales person and the willingness of the Finance Manager to give me the best offering possible. I prefer PACE over dealers in Fort Wayne.

Great deals, friendly service & small town charm!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

After searching the bigger dealers in our area, we drove to Pace Chevrolet on a lark and were very pleased by the selection and salesmanship. We were helped by Daryn, whose youthful exuberance and knowledge of the Volts were just what we were missing at the larger dealers. After choosing our prospects, we decided to acquire 2 new Chevy Volts!

Pace Experience

by from Fort Wayne IN 46804 |

I needed to purchase a vehicle due to an accident that totaled my vehicle. I had communicated with several dealerships in Fort Wayne with unsatisfactory results. I stopped in to Pace because I work in Huntington. They were honest, friendly and responsive to my needs. They found me a vehicle on their lot that I completely love. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend Jennifer to anyone.

Daryn Yentes is THE BEST!!!!!!!

by from Huntington, Indiana |

Because this is the first NEW car we have ever had, we are very excited ! Daryn was very professional. There was no pressure to buy. He was very thorough in explaining everything about the car to us. We feel like we have found a new friend. We would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car. We really appreciated all the financial assistance from Joe Burgess.. He explained everything clearly to us and made the process very pleasant.. Thank you to Joe and a special thank you to Daryn for all his help.

Excellent Care

by from Huntington,IN |

We purchased a new car from Pace Chevrolet and the service was above what we expected. Very friendly staff , well organized and very professional people who treated us with respect and courtesy. Will be telling our friends and family about the good experience we had there.

Pace and Jennifer are a grace from God.

by from Huntington, IN |

Mama always says first impressions means everything, well true to that I meet Jennifer who never gave up on me one bit. We worked together to make my dreams come true with the best choice I could make. I needed a fuel efficient ride for work while focusing on comfort an room for myself. I also had to remember the trips we take back and forth to Ohio once every other month. Jennifer never gave up and found me a awesome one owner 2006 Chevy Equinox. What I though would only be a dream Jennifer at Pace made it a reality. For my first ever business dealing with a dealership I am truly blessed to be a Pace family member and I will remain a customer for life. Thanks Jennifer you made my year!!

Excellent Price and Customer Service!!

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

I was shopping for a fuel efficient car and was intrigued by the Chevy Volt. Our local Chevy Dealer was not up to date on the car and I called Pace instead. I spoke with their finance manager who is a Volt owner himself and decided this was the car for me. The whole process was easy and painless. Thanks for making this my best car buying experience ever. I will definitely be back to Pace!

Daryn and the Pace team were excellent!

by from Indiana |

The team was very helpful in making me understand everything that was required of me, and what they will do to keep my experience with PACE Chevrolet enjoyable!