Brodheadsville Chevrolet

68 US-209, Brodheadsville, PA 18322

New 888-814-1877
Used 888-807-6461
Service 866-940-8385

Take the short drive for big savings!

Could not be more satisfied!

by from Drums, PA |

I was recomended this dealer by a friend who works near Brodheadsville Chevrolet and had recently purchased from them. It is not the closest dealership to my house but since they came highly recomended by a friend I decided to take the ride and give them a shot. I am glad I did! From start to finish the entire process was unlike any other car buying experience I have ever had. I was treated fair, got an amazing deal and an amazing car. Even though it was not a brand new Chevy i purchased, the salesperson was very informative and knew alot about the car and equipment it had. Thanks you Brodheadsville Chevrolet I will be a customer from now on!

terrible service and refusal to repair

by from Kunkletown, PA |

The car was brought in for an engine noise previously diagnosed by our mechanic who was not able to make the repair. You charged me over $1500.00 and did not fix what the car was brought in for. I returned and asked that the car be repaired. Once again, the service department refused to make the repair the car needed, invented a problem that did not exist (stating the warm car had no oil when it was 1 quart down) and lied about the car burning oil that it is not burning. I am prepared to take further action against Brodheadsvill Chevrolet if the repair is not made, now at your expense. In the meantime. as the owner of three chevolets, will remember never to do business with you again.

Brodheadsville Chevrolet responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Lorraine, I am very sorry you had an unpleasant experience at our dealership. At Brodheadsville Chevrolet we strive to always give our customers the utmost attention and respect. When I saw your review I immediately spoke to our service department. Unfortunately, when you initially brought your vehicle in to diagnose the engine noise problem your car was 4 quarts low on oil. Upon returning to our dealership two weeks later, your vehicle was again low on oil. We professionally diagnosed your car and gave you an estimate on what was needed to be done to resolve the issues. We take great pride in our customers and our employees. We're committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your review you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us and we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership. My name is Jason and you can call me anytime. I can be contacted by phone or email at (570)-994-1127 or jkerr@rosadogroup.com.

Happy Customer

by from White Haven, Pa |

Was very satisfied with my buying experience. John the salesman was extremely helpful in getting me a great car for an amazing price. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant and accommodating. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Happy to be a Customer Once Again

by from Brodheadsville, PA |

I have to give huge props to Kyle and the great people who work at Brodheadsville Chevrolet. I was a customer back in 2009 and was treated unfairly by the former staff. I'm so happy that I went back into Brodheadsville Chevrolet to purchase my new Chevy Cruze. They bought back my old vehicle which was still financed, and gave me a great deal on my new Cruze. They left me take the car on a "test drive" for the weekend. What a great service that is! In addition to the awesome Sales Associate we had (Chris), Theresa, the finance manager, was extremely professional, shared her vast knowledge of banking principles, and got me a terrific finance deal. Nothing like the service I received back in 2009 with the former staff. To those of you who were wronged by this dealership in the past, I encourage you to give this new staff another try. They rolled out the red carpet for me, were very informative about all of the cars on their lot, and did all of this with a smile. They left me know that they truly cared about customer service and made me feel like a customer, and not a sales quota. Please, give them another try and if you are in the market for a great car and want the added bonus of a comfy, cozy dealership, go to Brodheadsville Chevrolet. Thanks again for making me a very happy Chevy Cruze owner, and an important customer.

Great dealership!

by from Hazleton, PA |

Just purchsed a new Silverado 2500 from the folks at brodheadsville chevy and could not be more satisfied! Overall it was the best car buying experience to date. Very up front and honest people. Not your typical car dealer.

A dealership worthy of your time and money.

by from Pittston, Pa |

I was referred to Brodheadsville Chevrolet by a friend in order to buy a new Chevy Cruze. Even though I have 2 Chevrolet dealerships closer to where I live, I was highly advised to go to Brodheadsville Chevrolet instead. So I did. The dealership has a sales and service team unlike anywhere else I have been to. The whole dealership as a whole has a unique personality. More importantly though, they made my purchase of a new car quick, efficient, and painless. The sales and finance staff went above and beyond to meet my personal needs and expectations in buying a new car. They asked a lot of questions to find out what I was looking for, but also, what car would best fit my budget, practicality, and style. By the end of the meeting with the Brodheadsville Chevrolet crew, I drove away in a brand new car, in the style and color I wanted, at the price range I asked for. They thoroughly explained the car, the maintenance, and all the extra variables that are available to me with the purchase of a new car. All financial paperwork was explained to me thoroughly and there were no surprises when it came time to pay the bills. After I purchased the car, they even explained how they help maintain the car right there at the service department for me. They also set up my next service appointment for me months from now. The next day, I got a follow up phone call to make ask if I needed anything. Overall, I would highly suggest this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. Especially if you value your time, money, and quality of an overall shopping experience.