W & L Subaru

975 Water St, Northumberland, PA 17857

New 888-460-5471
Used 888-624-0318
Service 888-354-4978

What buying a vehicle should be like!

New 2014 Outback

by from Enola, PA |

Absolutely - the best new car buying experience in my life. Gregg and Dennis exceeded all expectations. The entire staff was professional, honest and friendly. Very happy with the price of my car and the options I was able to include! Great folks selling a superior product.

Great company

by from Beaver Meadows, PA |

The sales people were very great to work with even stayed after hours so my husband could go after work to look at the car we were interested in purchasing.

Hail Yes

by from Mountain Top, PA |

I hail from Pennsylvania. Caught in hail, my Subaru Legacy was no longer hale so I hailed a ride to W&L Subaru where Andy L. was extraordinarily helpful, honest and fair. I won't hesitate to return...especially if we encounter another plague. Anyone seen any locusts?

Verry Satisfied

by from Middleburg, PA |

I have my new Subaru for about three weeks now and am in love with it. The salesman was knowledgeable and very helpful. He also was very through in explaining all the features and operation of them. I am very satisfied with my purchasing experience.

New 2014 Subaru Outback

by from Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA |

I've only had the car for three weeks but so far so good. The purchase experience was very positive and the salesman was quite helpful and friendly. I was not expecting to be able to get the car the same day visited the dealership and had not taken the title to my old vehicle. They still let me take the new car and I took the title in the next day our salesman was working. The day I visited was a very busy day and they were short staffed but service was still great.

Our first Subaru

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

We came in three different times to test drive a Forrester. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. They just gave us the keys and off we were for our test drive. Our salesman (Scott) was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and very easy to work with. This is the first time we have not had to haggle over price. We just wrote a check and drove our super clean car home.

GREAT SERVICE - SECOND TO NONE

by from COAL TOWNSHIP, PA 17866 |

I CANNOT TELL YOU THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE I RECEIVE THE FOLKS AT W&L SUBARU. THE MANAGEMENT AND THE STAFF ARE SECOND TO NONE. THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND VERY PERSONABLE. THEY ARE NOT THERE JUST FOR A SALE THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY CARE.

Love my Subaru!

by from Larksville, PA |

I drove over 50 miles to look at a used car I saw on the internet. I test drove it ,liked it but I bought a 2014 Impreza. I love this car! This is my first ever new car purchase and our salesman Matt B. was great.

2014 Subaru Forester

by from Marietta,PA |

Great service, got the SUV I love at a great price! I would recommend this dealer to every one.

In and out in no time!

by from New Philadelphia, PA |

If we had been to this dealership in past years, we would not have gone elsewhere! Fabulous experience. I didn't even know we were going new car shopping! My husband tricked me but our new Subaru Forester got me through this horrible winter with no problems! Talk about gas savings! Fill up once every 2 weeks and it's only at half a tank! Subaru and W&L customers for life!

W & L Subaru.......as good as it gets!!

by from Hummelstown |

The crew at W & L is top Shelf!! I have bought many a car in my day. This is a no pressure easy to work with dealership! We drove 75 miles to do business with them. We will be buying our next Subaru from them as well! Thanks for the outstanding experience!!!!