W & L Subaru

975 Water St, Northumberland, PA 17857

New 888-460-5471
Used 888-624-0318
Service 888-354-4978

What buying a vehicle should be like!

New 2014 Outback

by from Enola, PA |

Absolutely - the best new car buying experience in my life. Gregg and Dennis exceeded all expectations. The entire staff was professional, honest and friendly. Very happy with the price of my car and the options I was able to include! Great folks selling a superior product.

Not happy

by from Sunbury, Pa |

I looked at a couple of vehicles at this dealership via their website. I was very interested in them and wanted a test drive. I only received one email from them over a week ago, asking if I was still interested in a car that I asked for more information about. I said yes. And that was the last time I heard anything from them about any of the vehicles that I inquired about.

W & L Subaru responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Greetings, my name is Rob, and I'm one of the owners here at W&L Subaru. I apologize for your bad experience. I can understand your frustration, and I wanted you to know I am equally (if not more) frustrated by the lack of communication you received from your salesperson. There is absolutely no excuse for it. The salesperson who was assigned to you was on thin ice already due to poor past performance with internet leads. Your experience was the last straw, so I have now removed him permanently from the system, and I will be reassigning all of his internet leads to other salespeople. Anyway, I just wanted you to know I really appreciate the online feedback, and I am sincerely sorry that you were ignored. I understand if you are now out of the market for a vehicle ... but if you are still in the market, and you need my help just let me know. I'll be happy to personally help you find a vehicle. I can be reached at 570.473.3432. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Bad Experience

by from Phildelphia,PA |

Bought a car here about 2 months. Overall I thought the experience was fair, but things as soon as I left the dealership. I traded my car in and left a few important items in my trade. Granted, my fault, but I contacted the dealership and was assured that the items would be sent to me. To this day, never received. I called and the manager simply said "Our salemen are grown men and I won't follow-up with anyone". Certainly, not expected and frustrating seeing as they again told me it was being mailed to my address. After 2 weeks of that I receive a call saying it was sent to the wrong address and I needed to provide them with my current address. MADE NO SENSE AT ALL. I was just there and no one had a current address?!?! Long story short as I stated earlier. Still never delivered to my things. NOW, I got pulled over several times in different areas over the course of 2 weekends due to my plate not having been transferred to my new car and they said it was taken care of. It's been 2 months!! Really would never recommend anyone to this place. EVER!! Stay clear.

W & L Subaru responded to this review

August 3, 2014

Dear Philly Guy, I appreciate your feedback and sympathize with your sentiments. My name is Rob. I am one of the owners here, and I would like to help you with your issue. Although we are not responsible for items left behind in trade-ins, we do make every effort to return whatever belongings customers tell us they left behind. I am truly sorry that you have not yet received yours. I would like to personally make sure you receive them. Unfortunately, your review here on cars.com did not include enough info for me to determine which Philly area customer you are. So please contact me when you get a chance and let me know your name and/or the VIN of the vehicle you purchased here, and I will track down your items and Fedex them to you overnight. I can be contacted at 570-473-3432 (press 5 for sales and ask for Rob). Thanks again, and I look forward to helping you recover your belongings.

Great company

by from Beaver Meadows, PA |

The sales people were very great to work with even stayed after hours so my husband could go after work to look at the car we were interested in purchasing.

Hail Yes

by from Mountain Top, PA |

I hail from Pennsylvania. Caught in hail, my Subaru Legacy was no longer hale so I hailed a ride to W&L Subaru where Andy L. was extraordinarily helpful, honest and fair. I won't hesitate to return...especially if we encounter another plague. Anyone seen any locusts?

Verry Satisfied

by from Middleburg, PA |

I have my new Subaru for about three weeks now and am in love with it. The salesman was knowledgeable and very helpful. He also was very through in explaining all the features and operation of them. I am very satisfied with my purchasing experience.

New 2014 Subaru Outback

by from Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA |

I've only had the car for three weeks but so far so good. The purchase experience was very positive and the salesman was quite helpful and friendly. I was not expecting to be able to get the car the same day visited the dealership and had not taken the title to my old vehicle. They still let me take the new car and I took the title in the next day our salesman was working. The day I visited was a very busy day and they were short staffed but service was still great.

Our first Subaru

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

We came in three different times to test drive a Forrester. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. They just gave us the keys and off we were for our test drive. Our salesman (Scott) was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and very easy to work with. This is the first time we have not had to haggle over price. We just wrote a check and drove our super clean car home.

GREAT SERVICE - SECOND TO NONE

by from COAL TOWNSHIP, PA 17866 |

I CANNOT TELL YOU THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE I RECEIVE THE FOLKS AT W&L SUBARU. THE MANAGEMENT AND THE STAFF ARE SECOND TO NONE. THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND VERY PERSONABLE. THEY ARE NOT THERE JUST FOR A SALE THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY CARE.

Love my Subaru!

by from Larksville, PA |

I drove over 50 miles to look at a used car I saw on the internet. I test drove it ,liked it but I bought a 2014 Impreza. I love this car! This is my first ever new car purchase and our salesman Matt B. was great.

2014 Subaru Forester

by from Marietta,PA |

Great service, got the SUV I love at a great price! I would recommend this dealer to every one.