W & L Subaru

975 Water St, Northumberland, PA 17857

New 888-460-5471 New888-460-5471
Used 888-624-0318 Used888-624-0318
Service 888-354-4978 Service 888-354-4978

What buying a vehicle should be like!

Greatest car-buying experience ever

by from Bucks County, PA |

Gave me a great price without any back and forth haggle. They gave me a very, very fair trade-in value for my care and delivered my new car to my home 2 hours from the dealership. This is about the 13th new Subaru that my family has purchased from W&L. 14th actually if I include friends.

Why go anywhere else!

by from Williamsport |

This is the gold standard of dealerships! We were treated as genuine people instead of a sales target! My original contact followed up on our satisfaction after the sale, and our sales person was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional! He wanted us to be completely satisfied not just concerned about a sale! Learn a lesson here you other dealerships out there, this is how it should be done!

Great Experience

by from Paxinos, Pa |

Purchased a 2012 Outback Wagon and had great experience with Angela. She was able to locate a car in the inventory that we are very pleased with. Shaunda was super in the Finance Department and made the whole buying experience a pleasure.

Great experience

by from Titusville, PA |

We recently purchased a Crosstrek from W&L Subaru. We were willing to travel to find the vehicle we wanted with a great price and checked dealerships from PA, OH, and NY. W&L met that requirement, hands down. Curt was very helpful in looking at the selection, explaining the option packages, and answering our many questions. The inventory was also expansive so we had a lot of choices. With the distance we had to travel, W&L was also willing to hold the vehicle for us until we could make the trip back. No hassles or pressure to add on extras. Their response to our questions, whether through text, email or on the phone, was always in a timely fashion. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Greatest and easiest buying experience ever for me

by from Muncy, PA |

If you are in need of a new/used Subaru, please head over to W & L Subaru and ask for Becky Kline. Becky made buying a new Subaru so easy for me. She was caring and really listened to what I was looking for and for what I needed to fit my lifestyle. I purchased a brand new 2016 Cross Trek, which I am falling in love with. Becky was educated and well informed regarding Subaru products , all the options available for me and she didn't try to sell me something I was not interested. W & L Subaru made me feel comfortable, welcome and were really understanding. I highly recommend them for purchasing a new car.

Great Experience

by from Shavertown PA |

2nd Purchase with W&L for me 3rd Purchase counting my wife's car. Very satisfied with the deal and equally as important for me was that all of the staff that I encountered are really comfortable people to work with you establish a rapport with a team that knows what they are doing is helpful and informative and you get the process done also for me this dealer was an hour and a half away and a three hour round trip but I drove away feeling very satisfied with my purchase.

Good car purchasing experience

by from Williamsport, Pa |

Researched purchasing an auto online. Donna, W and L, kept us informed via email on car of interest. Our salesperson, Christian, was very helpful and pleasant. We test drove the car which was everything shown online. No surprises. The buying process was simple and we drove away with our Subaru Forester within a few hours.

Excellent internet buying experience.

by from Buffalo, N.Y. |

I recently purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty from W and L Subaru via the web. From the first chat communication to the vehicle delivery, the dealership team answered all questions in a prompt, professional manner. Not only did I find the best price on the web at W and L Subaru, I found a dealership that is extremely customer oriented. I would highly recommend W and L Subaru.

Started off on the wrong foot, with super ending!

by from H-ville, PA |

Test drive and buying experience started off a bit rocky with some wires crossed and some head scratching, but by the end of my time at W and L Subaru I was extremely happy with the sale. Special thanks to Becky and Shaunda!

Excellent service

by from Millersburg, Pa |

On 12/30/2015, we leased a 2016 Crosstrek. We arrived at 3pm and left at 5:30pm. Even though they close at 5pm on a Wednesday, they took their time and explained everything for us. They were very helpful. We will refer W&L to anyone looking for a quality vehicle and excellent service!