Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-234-4291
Service 877-757-5734

Great Experience!

by from Clifton, NJ |

My family stopped in to trade in our Jeep Grand Cherokee lease for a newer model. no one likes dealing with car dealerships, myself especially, until now!! My salesman Mike Solomon was knowledgeable friendly and professional, and worked out an AMAZING deal for us! We would definitely recommend shopping here and dealing with Mike.

Amazing Experience!

by from Rockaway NJ |

I am writing this review to talk about my pleasent experience I had at route 46 little falls chrysler jeep dodge. This was my first time ever purchasing a car on my own and what could have been a very stressful time turned into a very smooth and pleasant experience! The reason I had this experience was because of my salesman, Bill Murillo. He was extremely patient and couldn't have been a bigger help. He spent the whole day with me and helped me with everything I needed help with. I walked into the dealership in the morning and at night drove away in my brand new jeep! Thanks to Bill, my experience was great! I will be sure to be back when I need another new car!

Highly recommended

by from Little Falls, New Jersey |

Great experience at this dealership! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, but our salesperson Michael Solomon was what made it really great. He was very patient as this was our first Jeep. We took our time deciding on the car we wanted and we never felt any pressure from him. When we finally decided, he got us the exact car we wanted and walked us through everything for the lease. Our family is very happy with the car and the deal we got. If you're looking for a friendly, professional place to get a car, definitely come here.

WOW!! So glad we walked in the door!

by from Lyndhurst Nj |

My husband and I leased a 201 BEAUTIFUL jeep last night from this dealership and all we can say is wow! Bill Murillo was amazing to work with from the moment we walked in the door, He wasn't pushy, he listened and showed me exactly what i was looking for in our price range. No pressure at all, We got a great deal from them and we are very thankful! The whole process was easy and stress free. Bill let me sit in my new car and drive around while he handled all the paperwork. LOVE them and recommend this dealership and Bill to everyone!! Ask for him when you go!!! Thanks!! -The Mabels

Great service

by from Little falls nj |

Edwin was a great sales representative. He found me exactly what me and my family needed

Dodge Durango

by from New York |

My experience at Route 46 Dodge was nothing, but great. The sales rep Felicia was not your typical pushy car sales person. She was very informative and patient. I told her what I wanted and she didn't try to sell me anything less than what I wanted. I would recommend route 46 Crysler,Jeep, and Dodge if your looking to purchase a vehicle. I would highly recommend Felicia if you want superb service.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Elmwood Park NJ |

Best car buying experience I have ever had and this is my 4th new vehicle. Sterling made it easy to get what I wanted in the price range I needed. I will recommend this dealership as well as Sterling to everyone I know that needs a new vehicle. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Horsham, PA |

I have been shopping for a new jeep compass at other dealers for a while, I stopped by RT 46 a nd was greeted by Bill Murillo. He was patient and explained the features in the different compass models, he drove me to the holding lot where I picked out the compass I wanted, Bill was helpfull in getting a good lease payment and I even got a good price for my toyota. I highly recommend if you visit RT46 ask for Bill M, he will take good care of you.

Wonderful service and superb customer service

by from Newark, NJ |

I was impressed how on how happy and comfortable they wanted me to feel about my purchase. Thank you and Keep it up.

Great purchase

by from Ramsey, nj |

Had the best experience purchasing my grand Cherokee from route 46. My sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable! Will definitely be back to purchase my next car!

Brilliant!

by from Clifton, NJ |

Today, my wife and I purchased a new car and I can honestly say, it was the best experience we have ever had doing so. Our salesman, Marvin, was absolutely fantastic. He was courteous, personable, and knowledgable. This is how car shopping should be! I will be back to Route46 Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep to work with Marvin Belton again.