Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-234-4291
Service 877-757-5734

Phenomenal

by from New York, NY |

I had inquired about a vehicle through True Car. Route 46 had the lowest quote by a mile. I was contacted by someone in intenet sales, who scheduled me an appointment with James. At the dealership, I asked for him, he came over in a very friendly manner, and introduced me to an available rep that could assist me. I worked with Mike while at the dealership and he was awesome. He found the vehicle I was looking for, we drew up the paperwork, and I was out of the dealership in a little over an hour. Phenomenal experience. A+

Never got a response! not even an autoreply....

by from New York, NY |

Never got a response from the dealer, not even an autoreply saying someone would get back to me... which they never did...

Marvin is a Great Salesman!

by from Northern New Jersey |

Great experience. Got a great deal on 2012 Dodge Journey through Marvin. Very professional and understanding of what I needed. I will definitely go back for my next car and recommend family and friends. Frank in finance was very knowledgeable and thorough with the paperwork and gave me some perks for being a tier 1 consumer. Glad all my hard work paid of on managing my credit through the years because I'm finally seeing it pay off.

Great!!!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

We would highly recommend the Route46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles and they made every step of the process, from the negotiations to the financing, enjoyable. Very professional group there!

Great!!!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Great customer service.

by from Clifton nj |

Great place to finance or lease a car. Staff is very helpful and knowledgable! Pedro Pena, a sales consultant here, in particular was extremely friendly, and stayed focused on finding the best deal for his customers (this case me). He knows what he's talking about and helped me with my first car! This place is such a great environment. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Fun and easy is right!

by from Trumbul, CT |

I've never bought a car from a car dealership before. My first car was given to me as a gift for my 17th birthday. When that car died, I bought my dads car off of him and he upgraded to a new car. Now I'm 24 and was ready to get my first brand new car. I got a 2015 Avenger from Route 46 Chrystler Jeep Dodge and I had a great experience there. My credit is not the best, yet they still managed to get me financing at a low APR and a good monthly payment. I didn't even need a cosigner. You'll be just as satisfied at Route 46! Ask for James. He was the manager I worked with. He was awesome! He made the process so easy. I'd also suggest starting your search online and go through internet sales. They gave me all the information I needed before I was ready to come in.

Great experience

by from Little falls, nj |

Sales rep Pedro Pena was very professional and honest... Not pushy at all. Was very accommodating and willing to work with us on coming to terms with our 2015 grand Cherokee lease. Overall excellent experience.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Newark nj |

Great experience on new car purchase. I enjoyed this day so much as I now am in my new vehicle

Great service

by from Newburgh ny |

Just drove away with a lease. Pedro Pena just helped me with the process. Couldn't of asked for s nicer salesman. I feel like we're family.

Just bought a great looking wrangler

by from Route 46 Chrysler, little Falls |

Pedro Peņa, was great!!!! The dealer had a great familia atmosphere. I would recommend this dealer to all family and friends....