Port Jeff Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Port Jeff Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

5130 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

New 866-210-8258
Used 866-590-4052

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Bay Shore, NY |

I've bought any number of vehicles in my life, and have unfortunately had far more bad experiences than good - but buying a Ram 1500 from these guys was hands down the most efficient and pleasant buying experience I've ever had. Price was very competitive (without a bit of haggling), and I got the exact truck I was looking for. Dealt with a salesman's by the name of Noel Kappauf, and I would highly recommend that you ask for him. He took care of every last detail (right down to removing the "dealer ID mud flaps" from the truck) without any hassle at all. Even removed the window sticker after "delivery" and then cleaned the window for me. Bottom line - he not only did everything he said he would, but also went above and beyond. A real professional.

No Hassle

by from New York |

I just purchased a Jeep Cherokee Sport- I had a haggle-free experience- most of the deal took place over the phone- Donna was really proficient!

good deal

by from centereach ny |

with Donna a business agent on a special order she was great , she then referred me to Jeff the owners son who was knowledgeable and willing to help me , it took weeks of work but Jeff kept right on top of the situation keeping me informed i could not believe the attention and consideration he was giving me i felt like i was being treated like family a complete stranger finally to close purchase being absent referred me to salesperson Rick who was pleasant and very helpful i received a great deal at a good price very happy

great dealership

by from centereach ny |

just purchased my retirement vehicle (a long awaited gift to myself for working a long hard time) Called dealership to inquire about a special edition vehicle when business agent Donna was so friendly and attentive compared to other dealers I had called I chose port Jeff , she directed me to Jeff the owners son who was so up on all the necessary issues to date that I felt hopeful to get what I was looking for to my amazement Jeff worked with me for weeks keeping me informed and doing way more then he had to do for a customer HE made me feel like family I could not believe the treatment I was receiving upon completion of the purchase he directed me to salesperson Rick who was professional and courteous Again I was amazed at the fair price I was charged for the vehicle when under the circumstances most dealers would have made a lot of markups due to the fact only a few of these special edition vehicles are being produced I would recommend both friends and family and when and if I purchase another vehicle IT will be from these persons who went out of their to help me not ever knowing me before truly Joe F . long Island Ny

Dodge ram 1500, nothing but a problem

by from valley Stream, ny |

Just bought a used dodge ram 1500 big horn from this dealer less than 30 days ago, truck has been back in shop 3 times and will be bringing it back today for the fourth time, truck had many problems with it,but yet they charge you a 795 dollar prep fee, the day i picked up the truck the dash board lights where all out, so what do they charge you the 795 dollars for! This dealer is a joke, I am very mechanically inclined and what they tell me is everything is working the way it should, which is absolutly wrong! we will see if they fix anything today when i bring the truck back!

Happy As a Clam!

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

Bought a used 07 Dodge Durango there last year for my wife. Salesman Noel was friendly, listened to us, Didn't try to push us into something we could not afford, but helped us to find a great value within our budget. We worked with their financing department, got a very good rate and payment we were comfortable with. Everybody there did exactly what they said they would, and more. The car was even detailed for us when we picked it up, and we could not be happier. I returned there last month to trade in my vehicle, Noel was happy to help me out once again. Once again didn't push me to get something out of my budget, helped me to shop their inventory for a good vehicle which suited my needs. This time an '09 jeep grand cherokee. My wife and I are both extremely happy with our experiences here, and wanted to share our opinion and review because that place and the people there are great. So much different than other experiences we have had in the past.

Great!!

by from Shoreham, NY |

I walked in here thinking I had no chance of getting a new Jeep. Just finished the worlds nastiest divorce and my credit score is like a 12 as a result. I was embarrassed to even submit my info.Carlo walked me through the whole financing process called me up the next morning and told me to come get my new Wrangler that it was approved! I'm sure he worked extremely hard but never made me feel bad about my really bad credit! The sales process was no pressure and the selection of vehicles was great, I will definitely return if I need another vehicle.

Awful!!!!!

by from CT |

I bought a car there and the finance guy named Carlos tried by all means to calculate my car payments wrong. He thought I was stupid. I ended up calculating it myself and saved up to $60 per month. Then he ended up getting me on the registration. They held back my license plate. There are a lot of hidden charges you won't see. They are so awful. Don't even waste your time going there. There cars might be cheap but at the end of the day you end up paying so high.

Port Jeff Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Credit determines payments when a person does financing. Great credit = low payments, and so on. All charges are printed on the purchase agreement at time of sale. Plates and registration fees are set by motor vehicle dept. at time of delivery

JEEP AT PJ

by from PORT JEFFERSON,NY |

BUYING THE JEEP AT PORT JEFFERSON JEEP WAS EASY AND FUN. THE SALES STAFF WAS VERY GOOD.

Great Dealer

by from Long Island, New York |

I just bought my second used car from this dealer. I am very pleased with the customer service and quality of its vehicles. I have also had my cars serviced there and am very pleased with the service department.