Port Jeff Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Port Jeff Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

5130 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

New 866-210-8258
Used 866-590-4052

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Bay Shore, NY |

I've bought any number of vehicles in my life, and have unfortunately had far more bad experiences than good - but buying a Ram 1500 from these guys was hands down the most efficient and pleasant buying experience I've ever had. Price was very competitive (without a bit of haggling), and I got the exact truck I was looking for. Dealt with a salesman's by the name of Noel Kappauf, and I would highly recommend that you ask for him. He took care of every last detail (right down to removing the "dealer ID mud flaps" from the truck) without any hassle at all. Even removed the window sticker after "delivery" and then cleaned the window for me. Bottom line - he not only did everything he said he would, but also went above and beyond. A real professional.

Happy happy customer

by from Selden, NY |

I have been a customer at Port Jeff for 2 years. I love everything about this dealer. I just had some brakes replaced. I was in and out in record time. Everyone gets treated like family here.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Riverhead, NY |

My brother recommended Port Jeff's service and I am glad I tried them! The prices are fair, the workmanship is excellent and the staff are all friendly. I was treated like family and I will be coming here again.

Absolutely Great Service

by from Selden, NY |

I finally found a great service center. The staff was very professional and trustworthy. I will be coming here from now on.

Excellent Service!

by from Smithtown, NY |

What a great experience! You get treated like a King at Port Jeff. The prices were fair and the dealership waiting area is comfortable. Alex the Service Manager promised to take care of me and he did!

Great Service!!!!

by from Port Jeff, NY |

Tim and Larry are the Best!! Always Fair and Courteous!

fast service.

by from Manorville |

Fast service with appointment. Thorough work. Clean friendly

waste of time

by from Millville, NJ |

No discussions or haggle room on price. No intertest in my trade in or cash available. Didn't even bother with a credit check. Really seemed like they had no interest in selling.

No Hassle

by from New York |

I just purchased a Jeep Cherokee Sport- I had a haggle-free experience- most of the deal took place over the phone- Donna was really proficient!

good deal

by from centereach ny |

with Donna a business agent on a special order she was great , she then referred me to Jeff the owners son who was knowledgeable and willing to help me , it took weeks of work but Jeff kept right on top of the situation keeping me informed i could not believe the attention and consideration he was giving me i felt like i was being treated like family a complete stranger finally to close purchase being absent referred me to salesperson Rick who was pleasant and very helpful i received a great deal at a good price very happy

great dealership

by from centereach ny |

just purchased my retirement vehicle (a long awaited gift to myself for working a long hard time) Called dealership to inquire about a special edition vehicle when business agent Donna was so friendly and attentive compared to other dealers I had called I chose port Jeff , she directed me to Jeff the owners son who was so up on all the necessary issues to date that I felt hopeful to get what I was looking for to my amazement Jeff worked with me for weeks keeping me informed and doing way more then he had to do for a customer HE made me feel like family I could not believe the treatment I was receiving upon completion of the purchase he directed me to salesperson Rick who was professional and courteous Again I was amazed at the fair price I was charged for the vehicle when under the circumstances most dealers would have made a lot of markups due to the fact only a few of these special edition vehicles are being produced I would recommend both friends and family and when and if I purchase another vehicle IT will be from these persons who went out of their to help me not ever knowing me before truly Joe F . long Island Ny