Prestige Jaguar Land Rover

Service 866-710-9734

Prestige Driven To Perfection

Excellent Dealership Experience

by from Hackensack, NJ |

The last Jaguar I owned was a 1999 XJR that I absolutely loved. But with traveling most weekends to our vacation house in Vermont we decided that we should stick to SUVs. When I stopped in at Prestige Jaguar Land Rover to look at the new Evoke my eye wandered over to the gorgeous Jaguar XF sitting in the showroom. I fell in love all over again. When Salesman Rick Hascuup came over and suggested a demo ride I was sold. I was back within an hour with my wife and Rick made it easy and painless for us to be driving out in our sparkling new Jaguar XF. And now that I've had the opportunity to experience Prestige service I am totally convinced we made the right choice. Driving into the pristine service area to be greeted by green vested assistants is a great way to start. Being lucky enough to have Troy as my service provider was awesome--professional, courteous, thorough and expedient are just a few words to describe the service experience. The loaner was a newer version of my XF, my car was ready when promised, and all items done as expected. I am very happy to a part of the Prestige family.

October 24, 2013

Thank you Mr.Cara for sharing your experience with our service department. We strive to exceed our client's expectations. Jaguar is an elite vehicle that deserves service to match. I am glad you had a great experience. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Great service and sales

by from Paramus , NJ |

I purchased my second Range Rover Sport 2 weeks ago. My sales representative Ron Haro was excellent he did an outstanding job. All questions were answered. Car was delivered as promised. My experience with Prestige was excellent.

November 12, 2013

Debra, Thank you for purchasing with us as well as posting your experience. I am glad you had a great experience with Ron. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Maintenance on 2003 X-Type Jaguar

by from Nyack, New York |

I have had all my maintenance done with this dealer since I bought this vehicle from them in 2003. During all that time, Phil Baloga, Service Consultant, has provided fantastic customer-service and advice. This 2003 Jaguar X-Type is my "baby" and Phil has ensured that it receives all the tender-loving-care that it deserves. It still looks and runs like its brand-new and I owe that to Phil and his team at Prestige Jaguar.

November 8, 2013

Mr. Keiser, Thank you so much for posting. Your business is greatly appreciated. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Amazing dealership experience

by from North haledon nj |

This dealership was very professional in every way. When I arrived I was greeted immediately by Chris. He was very understanding to all my needs. He took my car for a quick check and filled it with coolant and then scheduled me am appointment to get the car checked. Thank you so much for your help Chris. While I waited the facility is like none I have ever seen. The customer lounge is so nice and comfortable and you can see your car while you wait which is very cool. I am actually excited to come back.

November 7, 2013

Dear Kristine Z, I am glad you had such a great experience with Chris. He is an outstanding service advisor. Thank you for posting as well as servicing with us. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

PRETIGE LAND ROVER

by from Montebello, NY |

I?m now on my second LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT. I picked a 2014, 2 weeks ago from PRESTIGE in Paramus, NJ. I was coming off a lease on my 2010 LR RR Sport which I absolutely loved and had looked at other luxury SUVs but I had my heart set on a 2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT. Dealing with Prestige Land Rover made the transition to a 2014 LR RR Sport, seamless. They are true professionals!!! I loved the 2010 and the folks at LAND ROVER did an outstanding job updating and improving an already exemplary vehicle for 2014! Kudos to you and your staff!

October 14, 2013

David, Thank you for purchasing with us. The 2014 Sport is a beautiful truck; performing as well as it looks. I hope you enjoy it. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

nice and clean

by from brooklyn new york |

i have a 2008 land rover lr2 service is great, my service adviser marble is great she explains every thing to me call me to let me how the work is going and when its done.she is pleasant and greets you with a smile

October 7, 2013

Dear Glenroy, I am glad to hear you had a great experience with Maribel. She is one of our most experienced service advisors. Thank you for choosing Prestige for your servicing needs and thank you for the great review. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Jackie Leathem

by from Upper Saddle River, New Jersey |

I hve had a Land Rover since 2005. I wouldn't own any other vehicle. The service dept is superb. I deal with Troy whenever I go for service and he always goes out of his way to make sure that I am satisified and that my vehicle has eveything done to it as necessary. He always tells me in advance of what my bill total should be. He is always very polite. I am in charge of customer service in my company and I see Land Rover's sales and service customer service as excellent. a 10. I also had to deal with Nick from the body shop as they also detailed my car. Another super nice guy with great customer service skillls and made my car look like it was brand new again. Overall my experience with Prestige has always been nothing but excellent. My family members also have 2 Toyota Tacoma's and were purchased at Prestige dealerships. I would recommend any Prestige dealership as they are all run by class people. I am very safisfied with my car and the dealership.

September 30, 2013

Dear Jackie, Thank you so much for the kind words and your exceptional loyalty both to Land Rover and the Prestige family of dealerships. Both Troy and Nick are exceptional at what they do and I will pass this message along. Thank you for your business. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Great service

by from Thompson Ridge, NY |

I have been doing the service of my Land Rovers at Prestige for over 20 years. In all that time have I never been pressured or sold un needed services. The work has alway been done professional and on time. In all the years that I have done business there l have had to make special requests of them because I travel for a living and they have always honored those requests. What also speaks volumes of the dealership as I have dealt with one Service Writer for much of this time her name is Maribel Ramierz - she knows her job - is clear and concise in explaining the work that needs to be done and works with the technicians there to make sure it is completed correctly and on time.

September 27, 2013

Dear John, We appreciate the kind words and your loyalty, to not only the brand, but our dealership. It is because of loyal clients like you that we are the number 1 Land Rover dealer in the world. Maribel's attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction makes her a fantastic asset to our team. Thank you for servicing with us. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

Excellent Service Advisor Maribel Ramirez ...

by from New York |

I purchased my LR3 in 2009 from Prestige Land Rover, was fortune since my first service appointment to have Maribel Ramirez as my Service Advisor. She is very proficient and caring every time I see her which is always refreshing. While I live in New York City I prefer to service my LR3 in Paramus, NJ primarily due to Maribel and the great staff as I just eluded too...

September 25, 2013

Dear Waleed, Maribel is indeed a fantastic service advisor. I am glad you feel that way as well. Thank you for the kind words. We strive for excellence and it is gratifying to know when we hit the mark. Thank you for your business. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

ROVER GIRL

by from PARSIPPANY NJ |

I had an excellent buying experience at Prestige Land Rover. My salesman Manny was Outstanding! I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, the low pressure sales approach is whats needed in all dealerships....

September 25, 2013

Dear Maxine, Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business, as it is never taken for granted. Please remember we also have an amazing service and parts department that stands ready for all your maintenance needs. Thank you. Larry Sayette Business Development Manager Prestige Jaguar Land Rover Lsayette@driveprestige.com 201-987-8942

prompt responders

by from westwood nj |

Prompt responders, overpriced in the used department. No opinion on the cars.

April 16, 2013

Dear Customer, My name is Matt, and I am the Pre-Owned Sales Manager at Prestige Jaguar Land Rover. We strive to provide a world-class customer experience and competitive pre-owned prices. I?m disappointed to hear that we could not earn your business. Please call me at (201) 987-8900, so we can discuss in further detail. We will be happy to show you what sets us apart from the competition. Sincerely, Matt Campana