Yemm Ford

Used 888-418-6741
Service 855-330-1412

Doug Miner, 2009 Chevy Malibu

by from Clarinda Iowa |

Our buying experience at this dealership was the most positive of any automobile we have ever purchased. The staff was incredible, especially our salesman Doug Miner.We specifically drove from southwestern Iowa to Illinois for the 2009 Malibu that we purchased. They were patient and even stayed open late to accommodate us. We have recommended this dealership to a number of people.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for the review. We look forward to continue to service your needs for years to come.

Oil change and tire rotation

by from Galesburg, IL |

There was a little mix up in the services to be preformed. Everything was straightened out and the service was great as usual.

July 8, 2014

not a good experience

by from chicago, il |

after driving 3 hrs to see the car...car was not in very good condition when we arrived. you would think a dealer trying to sell a used car would at least detail the car . very poor experience.

Oil change

by from Galesburg, IL |

I had the oil changed in my new Edge and as always the people were very nice and answered any questions that I had. Everyone always acknowledges that I am there and says hi or talks to you like you are part of the family. Some companies don't do that any more, not even have a nice day, just take your money and go to the next thing. I love my new car and proud to own a Ford.

May 3, 2014

Good service

by from Galesburg,IL |

Had our car in for an oil change and in the process it was determined that it was necessary to change the cabin filter and engine filter and before doing so I was called for the permission to proceed. This was greatly appreciated instead of it being none without permission.

May 3, 2014

Not very happy this time.I

by from Galesburg, IL |

I am also very happy to buy our cars here. I love to work with Gene and Mr. White. Usually I have no issues with the service department and they do a great job. However, this time was surprisingly different. I had received a notice from Ford with a recall regarding my car's fuel line. Pretty scary for me. I called to make a service appt. I was told they did not have the part and would order it and call me when it came in. I heard nothing back and after 3 weeks called again. Yes the part was in and they did schedule me quickly. I took the car, it was serviced. However, when I went to get it, it sat out in the middle of the lot. It was unlocked, smelled strongly of gasoline and was dirty. Now the dirty part was my own fault. However, I remember having service provided before, and the car always came back washed. It was not a snowy day or raining. If they have stopped that service, that is a shame as it was a pleasant one and a step above a regular service station. Maybe an off day, but disappointing anyway to be dismissed so.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for your 5 star review. I'm very sorry to hear about your service experience your last visit. Your review has been passed on to the service department so they can correct the issues and continue to give you the great service they have in the past.

Great Dealership

by from Galesburg, Illinois 61401 |

Tom and his staff are wonderful. always take great care on us. Bought Jeep from Rick Sandoval and will buy another one some day Keep ut the great job to Lee, Sherry, Tom and staff!!!!

April 2, 2014

Always good service and nice people

by from Galesburg, IL |

I always get great service and am able to get in when I want even on short notice.

Always great service!

by from Galesburg, Il. |

Your service dept. always gets me in when I call for maintenance. Thanks for taking an interest in returning our vehicles the way in which we bring them in. I take pride in keeping my Mustangs as clean as possible, (not easy this time of year), so I appreciate being able to get regular service and not have to worry about how they're taken care of.

2013 C-Max Doug Miner

by from Galesburg Il |

Excellent service. Doug was very helpful in explaining the process and all the vehicle functions. Im looking forward to buying my next vehicle from Doug. All around a great experience. I would highly recomend this dealer and salesperson to everyone.

buy here

by from elgin il. |

I bought a used truck i found on the net,i thought that i wouldert get a fair deal but was i wrong !! i delt with doug miner ,a very good sales person.the deal was good the service was excelent ,over all a pleasent experence. deel with doug he will treat you well.