Yemm Ford

Used 888-418-6741 Used888-418-6741
Service 855-330-1412 Service 855-330-1412

Doug Miner, 2009 Chevy Malibu

by from Clarinda Iowa |

Our buying experience at this dealership was the most positive of any automobile we have ever purchased. The staff was incredible, especially our salesman Doug Miner.We specifically drove from southwestern Iowa to Illinois for the 2009 Malibu that we purchased. They were patient and even stayed open late to accommodate us. We have recommended this dealership to a number of people.

Yemm Ford responded to this review

April 2, 2014

Thank you for the review. We look forward to continue to service your needs for years to come.

From Sales to the Service and Body Shop A+++

by from Galesburg, IL |

I normally don't write reviews, but felt it necessary to do so with this dealership. They go way out of their way to make the buying process easy. Tom and the Guy's in service and the body shop go out of their way to fix it right the first time, which is very rare these days. We love the Challenger! Thank You! Jimmy and Amy Neal

Yemm Ford responded to this review

May 21, 2016

Jimmy, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Yemm Ford satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Mike Glasnovich, mglasnovich@yemmford.com, 309-342-1121

emergency rep.

by from victoria il |

my wife called after her 2008 Taurus X was hit and run in a parking lot leaving her with a loose front passenger panel and fender. You got her right in and made repairs in other to make sure it was safe to drive and gave us an estimate. Thank you for your prompt and caring action

Service Experience

by from Galesburg |

Excellent service by staff that came and got my car from work and brought it back to me as well as person that called and explained repairs that were recommended. Excited to see new facility when completed.

Always great service

by from Galesburg, IL |

Always friendly service and sales people. Would recommend anyone get their vehicle serviced here or purchase a vehicle here.

Very friendly staff

by from Bushnell,IL |

I do appreciate that as soon as I pulled in, they found out the problem, right away! The workers were very friendly and being able to get a rental sure helped so I could run errands while getting my car fixed! I would recommend them to everyone!

Always Great Service

by from Galesburg, IL |

I always receive excellent service from Yemm Ford. I continue to return to Yemm because of the service department!

good job

by from galesburg illinois |

Well coming in to get an oil change and ending up with repairs was a blessing that it happened there. lolol. I am so glad that you guys caught the gear cable that broke. I was so scared when you told me, that is one thing I didn't expect. Thank you and good job

Another satisfied Customer!

by from Alexis, Illinois |

I had a scheduled apt to have my car serviced. there was a snowstorm moving in that afternoon. After I got off work at 1:45 p.m. I headed to Galesburg from Alexis in hopes that I could maybe get in alittle early and be heading home before the roads got too bad. Your staff was very polite and helpful and I indeed got my car done and was on my way in good time. Thank you so very much.

Great Service

by from Galesburg, IL |

Always good service and friendly people. They have great service techs and sales people.