Blaise Alexander Ford

2265 Old Turnpike Rd, Lewisburg, PA 17837

New 888-356-5349 New 888-356-5349
Used 855-759-8771 Used 855-759-8771
Service 888-364-8082 Service 888-364-8082

It's worth the drive to route 45!

Great experience with salesmen Bobby Trautman

by from Freeburg, PA |

I bought my 2016 Ford Focus SE Hatchback with the help of Bobby Trautman. Everything went smooth, he took care of everything, finance department on point, and I got the car I wanted and a fantastic deal!! Thank you all.

March 26, 2016

Hi--Thank you so much for the lovely review, we're so glad Bobby was able to get you a great deal. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Take care and enjoy your Focus!

I love this place!!

by from Milton PA |

I have never had a bad experience here. The sales, service, and finance departments are all the very best in the area. It is not your typical car buying experience. they go above and beyond to make you happy. ps... I love my Fusion. Thanks Frank and Bob!!

April 26, 2016

Hello and thank your for taking the time to review us. We are grateful to have customers like you and we hope to work with you again. Please let us know if you need anything at all, we're just a phone call away!

My New FORD

by from Coaltownship Pa 17866 |

Bobby Trautman gave my wife Ann and I really great service. I was in a bad way with my truck, he helped me get rid of the truck, and put us in a brand new Ford Escape. He knows how to take care of you and I highly recommend Bobby Trautman.

April 12, 2016

Hi Aldersons, we thank you sincerely for giving us the opportunity to work up a wonderful deal. We are glad to hear that you came away with a great new Ford Escape. If you need anything else, please let us know. Take care and thanks again.

Friendly service...best deals!

by from Muncy, PA |

We had an amazing experience at Blaise Alexander Ford in Lewisburg. All the staff were very helpful and kind!

March 24, 2016

Thank you for considering us for you purchase. We're glad you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, we're only a phone call away. Take care and ENJOY!

great services great salesperson - Wendy

by from Montgomery, Pa |

this is our second vehicle we have been very pleased with both purchases the service the friendly atomsphere helpfulness gave us a loaner when suv had service work done. Will pass along to others. Thank you Frank & Paula Fenstermacher

February 16, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful write-up on your recent purchase. We're so happy to have you as customers and we appreciate your loyalty. Please have a safe winter and enjoy your new vehicle!

Service

by from Lewisburg, PA |

I called the day of the service and asked if they would have time to do a couple recalls, which I had forgot to mention when making the appointment. They were able to do it, which saved me taking it in again.

February 1, 2016

Thanks for trusting us with the service on your vehicle Liane, it's a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if you need anything else, we look forward to seeing you back again.

Service

by from Watsontown, Pa |

I am happy with the service I get at your shop. But every time there is always a list of suggestions to be done to the car. Actually customers talk about it in the lounge when they are waiting because it always happens. I'm always taken very good care of and will continue to come there for my vehicles.

January 20, 2016

Hi Chrystal, thanks so much for partnering with us for your service work. It's a pleasure working with customers like you and we look forward to seeing you back again when the time comes. Thanks again and we wish you safe travels this winter. The Blaise Alexander Ford Team

Always helpful

by from Middleburg,PA |

Battery died. All entry is electronic by remote or keypad. Wallet was locked inside. Garage was closing soon but was able to get my wallet out, and had me fixed in one business day. Thanks again.

January 20, 2016

Hi Steven--thanks for leaving the 5-star review for us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we'll do whatever we can to help you out in any situation. We look forward to many more years of working with you. Thanks again---The Blaise Alexander Team

2016 F-150

by from Pottsville, Pa. |

We purchased a 2016 F-150 and the salesman was Michael Potoeski. Mike was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We were very impressed that he took the time to explain and answer questions about the vehicle after the sale was completed. Blaise Alexander certainly runs a first class operation and Mike exceeded our expectations of a salesman. Thank you, Dave Jones

January 20, 2016

Dave, congratulations on your new F-150! Michael is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise us that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again. Take Care, the Blaise Alexander Ford team

Car maintence

by from Middleburg, PA |

The staff was very helpful and courteous in helping me with my disabled husband while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. The service was done in a timely manner and though I only had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation--I was shown by tires that my car needed a front end alligment which you did also at this appointment with no need to come back for further service. My time is very valuable to me in taking care of my disabled husband so it was appreciated that no return visit was needed. Thank you.

January 15, 2016

Hi Arlene, thanks so much for leaving such a wonderful review for our service department. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you'll call us the next time your need anything. Take care, and have a wonderful new year.