Blaise Alexander Ford

Used 855-759-8771
Service 888-364-8082

Truck shopping

by from Waynesboro PA |

We came across an 05 F250 Blaise Alexander Ford had on cars.com. We talked on the phone about the situation we are in,and the guys at this dealer understood. We have a diesel which requires a huge amount of maintenance,and are looking for a gas truck to replace it. Matt is a super nice/professional person to deal with. After a little haggling over the final details we were able to get to exactly where we needed to be to make the deal. But we decided to keep our truck because of the two trucks were just not matched up close enough. One of the best employee staff at any dealer I have ever been to. Honest,and willing to work with you. If they get another truck in closer to what we want we will make the three hour trip again.

Blaise Alexander Ford responded to this review

February 10, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! I will let Matt know that you enjoyed dealing with him. Please call him if we can be of any help in the future.

SUV Shopping

by from Williamsport, PA |

I love my new Ford Escape. They gave me a good deal for my trade in and were willing to work with me to get into the car I wanted. Dan Osgood treated me very well and was very friendly. He was very patient with me and took time to explain my different options. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Blaise Alexander Ford to purchase a new or used car.

Always satisfied

by from Lewisburg,PA |

I have been a happy customer since 1998 when I moved to PA from MI and bought a 1998 Ford Contour. Since that time ownership of dealership changed. I have always been treated "special" as a woman when I have gone in with a question or need for car service. I bought another car...2008 Ford Fusion in 2010 and was comfortable with Dwayne (my terrific salesman) and got a great deal. Always have had Fords in the family...Dad,brother, son down through the years. I am treated with respect and enjoy the occasional visits I make for oil changes, low tire pressure, yearly inspections. Service department is great and on the ball and I have never had problems with things going wrong after they fixed it. I have even sent a couple friends in at two different times and they bought cars from Dwayne. Kudos to you from me......and maybe some more donuts coming!

Blaise Ford Review

by from Kulpmont,PA |

Rob was the greatest professional and very informative.

Customer service

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

I talked with Owen Black about buying a F250, he was very helpful so I drove over to their Lewisburg dealership, 1.5 hour drive. Owen was off when I got there so a young lady showed me around the Truck and we went for a Test drive. I was a little concerned and had some questions so another salesman (chris) brought me for another test drive. When we returned he went inside to work the numbers, while he was at his desk I made a phone call and during the call the lady came over with the price, I immediately went outside to finish my conversation. I returned a few minutes later and asked for the keys of my truck and immediately Chris asked me "do those numbers work for you" I said no, with every intention of negotiating or looking at other Trucks. At that The MANAGER said, out loud, over several people in the salesroom "good day sir, thank you for stopping by" in a completely sarcastic manner. I left, in horror but returned to get an explanation only to be told I shouldn't have been talking on my phone while his staff were trying to talk to me with the price. When I challenged this I was told by the Manager "go buy your Truck somewhere else, we don't want your Business. I had a $18000 Bank check in my pocket as I was so sure I would buy after talking to Owen Black. A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I am in the hospitality Business and will tell anyone and everyone to stay away from these people

Very Poor Customer Service

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

This past summer, I was in the market for a new van. Through the network of Alexander dealers, and to make a long story short, I found one that I was looking for online that was supposed to be at this dealer in Lewisburg. Upon calling and inquiring about this vehicle, we found out that it was, at the time, in Selinsgrove. Being from Selinsgrove I told the salesman that we were going to look at the car (not test drive it or speak to any other salesman in Selinsgrove, because that would mess with who keeps it, etc.). He asked that I didn't go to look at it and to please wait until it was brought to Lewisburg. No problem. Upon arriving at the dealer in Lewisburg, there were two vans that we were able to look at. The van in Selinsgrove was not brought down like we were told it would be. When we looked at the other two vans, one of them had been "keyed" on the driver's side. We were not made aware of this until we physically saw it. In closing, this dealership was a complete waste of time. Not sure if it was the salesman or the dealership as a whole, but the experience with this Alexander dealership was absolutely horrible. Last but not least, when the salesman told us he was going to look for another van with the features we wanted, we expected a call within a few days...that call was never received.

Blaise Alexander Ford responded to this review

September 28, 2011

I am sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our dealership and apologize on behalf of all of us here at Blaise Alexander Ford. I would appreciate it greatly if you would allow us the opportunity to make this right. I will be more than happy to work with you and find the right vehicle to match your wants and needs. Please call me today at 888-551-7069. Just ask for Heather.