Classic Audi

541 White Plains Rd, Eastchester, NY 10709

New 866-701-4013 New866-701-4013
Used 888-825-9434 Used888-825-9434
Service 877-712-2293 Service 877-712-2293

Classic Audi, The Dealer That Moves You.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Purchase, NY |

Melissa Deitmaring provided consistently wonderful service during the purchase period. I found her to be interested in me and my needs.

Great Service

by from New York, NY |

Melissa Deitmaring was instrumental in my leasing process. From start to finish she showed excellent customer service. I have been with Classic Audi for over 4 yrs and was thinking of going to another company but Melissa made me rethink that decision and reminded me of the top level service I receive with Audi. Thanks Melissa.

Fast, Professional Service

by from Yonkers, NY |

Excellent Service, Janessa Roman was very helpful and courteous. My A4 was serviced quickly and was even washed. Very Happy!

Car service

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

Janessa Roman went beyond to make sure all the work got done and kept me updated each step of the way. Thank you for everything. Highly recommended.

audi service review- Ms Joanna Bell

by from Briarcliff Manor |

I have been dealing with Classic Audi for 2 years now with the purchase of 2 new cars and service on these vehicles. Service has always been excellant and Ms Bell has continued that tradition. She is polite, knowledgeable and accomodating. My vehicle was picked up promptly at 9am by Jose as promised and a special effort was made to return it to me fully serviced at noon. I requested the quick turn around just that morning with Ms. Bell and she made it happen without complaint or hesitation.

Excellent Service

by from Yonkers, NY |

I always find it easy to bring my Audi to Classic Audi at MacQuestern Pkwy, yesterday was no exception. It was for unscheduled service and they were able to fit me in. My service advisor Joseph Sackson always give excellent top rated service. He even got me a loaner. He's great, an asset for Audi. The other staff are very pleasant and courteous, Joanna Bell, Connie, Devon and the guy (oops forgot his name) with the loaner. Excellent service all around.

Excellent Service

by from Yonker NY |

I alway bring my Audi to Classic Audi service at MacQuestern Pkwy . I had to bring my car for unscheduled service in the past and they were able to fit me in. Yesterday was no exception. My service advisor Joseph Sackson always give excellent top rated service. He even got me loaner! What more can I say about this guy. He is an asset for Audi. The other staff are pleasant and courteous, Joanna Bell, the valet parkers, receptionist Connieand the guy (forgot his name) with the loaners.

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Westchester,NY |

I bought my TTS with Ivan Boros, he's the best when it comes to helping clients get exactly what they want, he helped me find my exact car with all the specifications i wanted. I would highly recommend Ivan for anyone who wants the best customer service! He goes straight to the point to get things done in a professional manner, and that's what i really liked about the experience. Thanks Ivan i really appreciate your effort, it was a great experience to do business with you.

Service repairs

by from Bronx, new york |

I have dealt with both Joesph Sackson and Joanna Bell in the service dept n they are top notch helpful and courteous, from any of the gentlemen that you leave your auto with when dropping off, 2 getting a loaner n 2 checking out they are all great and make you feel they are happy 2 help you.

Great service!

by from Westchester, NY |

I brought my car in for service and Joanna Bell was outstanding. She called me within an hour after I dropped off the car and explained the problem. She called me again a few hours later when the service was complete. The service area is immaculate and the attendants who great you are professional and polite. This is my 5th Audi and I think they are the best in the Westchester, NY.