Hawkins Chevrolet

Service 888-469-6894

Hawkins Chevrolet "Where Friend Meets Friend" is Your Price Promise Dealer

Quick, cooperative, helpful

by from Danville, PA |

Recently has a slow leak in my front tire. Hawkins took me in right away, addressed the problem quickly and much to my satisfaction.

great

by from Eagles Mere,pa |

excellent service and new facility, They did more than expected and the cost was less than expected. The new facility was easier to access than the down town location. The exiting of was even better than the downtown. All the service managers were smiling more than the downtown location.

service

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

Took a while to find problem and get part, but service kept me advised and did not seem to mind when I called to get updates. Always friendly and accommodating. I was even able to pick up my truck on a Saturday.

great service

by from danville,pa |

Staff was nice,n helpful n came to my work n picked me up at end of my day which was,very helpful to me..

Great experience

by from Elysburg, Pa |

I purchased this vehicle on 6/515 with the help of Tom Ivey (salesperson), who in my opinion went up and beyond his job to make sure I was fitted into the right vehicle. I was torn between two vehicles and he had text messaged pictures to my cell phone per my request to show my wife who was unable to travel at that time to look at the vehicle. My family has purchased three vehicles through Hawkins at Danville and after this experience I will continue to purchase vehicles at Hawkins and send positive feedback to my family and friends about Hawkins. Great Job Richard McHale CCRN CEP PHRN Life Flight Nurse Geisinger Medical Center

There when you need them!

by from Central, PA |

Visited the dealership due to a malfunction in the diesel ignition system. The dealership responded quickly at a time that was convenient for me. Diagnosis was quick, and the car was back on the road the next business day. The dealership kept us informed along the way too.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Coal Township, PA |

Everyone at Hawkins was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone.

Hawkins Chevrolet is the Best Dealership!

by from Danville, PA |

I took my Equinox in for an oil change. I was greeted at my car by Jim Strausser. I handed my keys to him and he said go to the lounge and help yourself to coffee while your wait. I was treated perfectly. My car was done within an hour and I was on my way.

AWESOME!!!

by from Northumberland, Pa 17857 |

I called to have my oil changed, they made the appointment. they came picked my car up at work and brought it back to me with keys in hand and said thank you have a very good day. That was awesome!!!!

Nice Folks

by from Danville, PA |

These folks are soooooo polite and accomodating--It truly made my service a positive experience. It all starts with a kind, friendly voice on the phone, to the gentleman who helped me carry my belongings from the rental car to my own when I picked it up.

Awesome to deal with!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

My situation was an out of state purchase and they made it extremely easy. We're very informative and made it as easy as possible for the buyer.