Schoner Chevrolet

Service 855-834-4699

Family-Owned Since 1936

Fantastic Service and Great Pricing + Trades Value

by from Wadsworth OHIO |

I Bought my 2003 Toyota 4Runner here , Price was great plus versus other dealers they had done alot of service to what was a higher mile suv ... RJ was a great guy, friendly , helpful , and very very knowledgeable. I will return for other cars and suggest my family see RJ ... Clean and very up beat place. good service department too , been back for an oil change and got FREE CARWASHES !! too cool !

Great Service Deapartment

by from Medina, OH |

Took my 2013 Cruz in for oil change/tire rotation; first time I went to Schoner for service. Don came out, introduced himself, and had me finished in 30 minutes. Everyone I met was very friendly, facilities were very clean, & the waiting room had coffee (very nice!); couldn't ask for anything more! I will definitely be back~

Thanks Keith, Great Overall Experience!

by from Medina, OH |

Was looking to purchase a used car for my daughter to drive. Spent the better part of a week researching and talking to various dealerships. Ended up talking to Keith Karlo at Schoner Chevrolet who was terrific; very informed, willing to help, but not pushy. Had my choice narrowed down to 2 cars at 2 different dealerships. In the end, it was an easy choice. Bought a 2013 Cruz at Schoner Chevrolet. It is loaded with safety features which helped to ease my concerns as a parent and has a "sporty" look which made my daughter happy. As a consumer, went with the salesman and dealership that gave me a fair deal and a great car buying experience. I cannot speak highly enough about Keith, Todd (the financing guru), and everyone else that I met. Keith was very patient and thorough in going over all of the car features with my daughter and I. Todd explained everything on the finance side explaining what extras that he thought would be a good fit in my situation and steering me away from extra stuff that I did not need. I truly appreciate the honesty and integrity shown by all at Schoner. I will definitely be back and recommend them to anyone else I know looking for a car. Thank you all again!!

Very nice people, Great experience!

by from Hartville, OH |

I was looking for a new truck and Derek Stevens got me in the perfect Silverado in no time at all! Awesome deal on my trade in as well. All the employees there were very nice and never once did I feel pressured into anything. Derek was very knowledgable and explained everything perfectly to me. I would definetly recommend my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Schoners.

Great people, fair , honest !! see RJ !!

by from Hartville, Ohio |

Goood quality used cars and very friendly people. Ask for RJ you will not be disappointed.

Quick and Easy, Very Helpful!

by from Norfolk, VA |

RJ got me into a brand new Silverado in no time, something I thought was going to take a couple days was turned into an afternoon evolution. Not only was he fast he was able to answer almost all of my questions on the spot and help me set up the services that came with the vehicle. Overall a 10/10 experience as I felt I was Taken care of very well by RJ, and the rest of the amazing staff!

Schoner Chevrolet gets it right! Spot On!

by from North Canton, Ohio |

I went in to Schoner Chevrolet Service Department for an oil change. Knowing that sometime this year my lease would be up, I wandered the showroom to research my choices. RJ was very knowledgeable about my options and the vehicles I was interested in. I like the new 2015 Trax a lot, but had also previously considered the Equinox. Upon seeing the new Sea Grass Metallic Equinox in the showroom, there was not really any other choice for me. 2015 Equinox AWD it is, straight off the showroom floor! I look forward to a continued relationship with Schoner Chevrolet in the future. Such a quick and virtually painless process. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Schoner Chevrolet. I can't imagine going anywhere else! Keep up the great work Schoner Chevrolet and RJ!

Great guys! Very flexible!

by from Akron, Oh |

I purchased a used BMW from here after my prior car was totaled. I met with RJ and he helped find me a car that fit my budget and met my needs and interests! They were very helpful in walking me through the entire process and saved me a good amount of money other dealers were trying to cheat me out of. Once again, great guys and very helpful! If I ever need another car, I will definitely be going back here.

new 2015 equinox LS big help , good people

by from Kent, OHIO |

RJ, our salesperson, was so helpful! All of the staff was very friendly. We received great information with low pressure that made our buying experience enjoyable! We would highly recommend Schoner Chevrolet.

Knowledgeable and Understanding!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I went in looking for a used car as my previous car was totaled. I met with the sales staff to discuss what I needed and the salesman RJ worked with me to find a nice car within my budget. After discussing needs and interests, he showed me a couple cars they had at the time and I found a great used BMW. Being understanding of the situation I was in, they were able to work with me to hold the car until all of my loans and insurance claims were completed and I was able to finish everything up. Great guys! Will be going back if I'm ever looking to purchase another car!

Just a Great Place.

by from Louisville, Ohio |

Schoner Chevrolet and RJ made my car shopping experience a breeze. I have purchased 2 vehicles off of RJ and each time it was a memorable experience. I highly recommend Schoner Chevrolet and RJ on your next purchase.