Stratton Chevrolet Co

16050 State Route 14a, Beloit, OH 44609

New 888-740-4103
Used 888-846-5408
Service 888-419-2337

Family Owned Since 1928. Your No Doc Fee Dealer!

If everyone knew this dealer....

by from Salem, OH |

Can we give 6 stars?? If everyone knew this dealer, the big dealers would be in trouble! My daughter recently totaled her car so we went looking for a new car for her. We were met at the door by Aaron. He brought us to his desk and asked if needed a water or something to drink. He immediately went to the cooler to get us a drink and came back ready to go to work. He showed us the Cruze, Malibu and several used cars. He went over safety features, how everything worked. When I asked if we could drive one, he went and got it ready and even made sure we had gas... Another dealer in Salem had to come get us because we ran out! When we came back, my daughter was in love with the car and was ready to deal. I don't even remember Aaron asking if we wanted to buy it, he simply asked how it drove. There was a noise in the rear end, he immediately got a service technician (Jim I think) and was able to find out the issue and told us it would be fixed. When I asked if we could talk a minute, he led us to his desk and told us to talk about anything we needed to and he would be right back. He was able to get my daughter financed on her own, helped her with GAP insurance and when we picked up her new car, we each had new Stratton T-shirts, a hat and a preferred customer card for service work. We didn't get to meet the service department because we picked her car up on Saturday, but we did have a great experience with the tech that spoke with us. All my family will go see Aaron from now on. After each visit, Aaron emails us and says thank you. We laugh at his Bald Guy facebook page. If you have EVER gone to a big dealer... YOU NEED TO SEE STRATTON! You will not be disappointed at all.

May 31, 2014

Thank you very much for the review. We will pass the review on to both sales and service to ensure there is no change in our approach. We hope that you are enjoying you vehicle and come back to see us for your service needs as well.

My first time buying a car. Best experience always

by from Lisbon, Ohio |

I've been to a lot of the dealerships over the years with my parents and finally it came time to buy my first car in 2013. The Salesman I had was named Aaron Walsh also known as The Bald Guy. We kept in contact the 3 months before I bought my 2013 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan LTZ 1.4T. He was very kind and patient through the whole thing and went above and beyond what I've seen any salesperson do. From not forcing me into any vehicle and saying if we can't get you into the sonic I will tell you what you need to do to get into one and working with the bank to drop my interest rate from 6.4% to 2.9% (which is really great for a first time major loan) Always there to answer my questions or any concerns I have, and the Service Department is outstanding. Always prompt and amazing work. very friendly and they treat you like family. Like you were always one of them. I made the best choice I could ever make buying my car here and getting it services here. Thank you for everything Stratton Chevrolet!!

May 31, 2015

Thanks Luke! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to a long relationship with you and your family.

Awesome dealership

by from alliance ohio |

The service dept is a great team they bend over backwards for you to make your service fast and no worries and the big bald guy hey he is a great salesman I will tell anybody I know looking for a vehicle to go see him to sum it up kirk and arron you guys rock

May 15, 2015

Thanks Greg! We will pass on the good word to both sales and service... We appreciate your business

Friendly people from sales to service

by from Homeworth Ohio |

I've bought 3 vehicles from there now and each time it has been easy and if they did not have the vehicle with the options I wanted , they went and found it, and the service department has always been friendly and helpful, purchased my last vehicle in 2003 and 12 years later just replaced the fuel pump and that has been my only major repair.Team Chevy all the way

May 14, 2015

Thanks Mike! We will make sure to forward your words to both the service and sales team! We look forward to continuing our business with you!

Won't go anywhere else

by from salem ohio |

after going there for years bought numerous cars from them new and used they stand behind their vehicles and are great to work with I've went to other dealerships and regret it strattons is the absolute best when it comes to sales and service beyond happy with this dealership and its employees!!!!!!!

May 15, 2015

Thank you Cody. We will forward your words to both sales and service. We appreciate your business.

Friendly, Helpful & "Best"

by from Alliance, OH |

We shopped at large dealerships hoping for a great deal...but found our "best" deal at Stratton's. From the person answering the phone, to the "Bald Guy" that we dealt with and all the way to parts and service, our experience was terrific. A small town dealer "where everyone knows your name" and you feel welcomed as a person....not just someone with a wallet.

January 30, 2013

Thank you Mabel! We try very hard to be the best at what we do. We appreciate the kind words and will pass along the comments. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Happy with our purchase

by from Wampum, Pa |

We were pleased to find a no pressure salesman. From my first contact with him before the dealerhsip even opened on the internet he was very pleasant and there was no pressure to buy. We did did visit the dealership and we did purchase a vehicle. There were no hassles and we left very happy with our purchase.

November 15, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review. We are proud of the vehicles we sell! Tell everyone in PA that it is worth the drive to OHIO!

fast

by from salem, ohio |

After years dealing somewhere else and having a bad experience went here

November 15, 2012

Thank you for the opportunity to give a better experience! It was our pleasure and don't forget to tell everyone where the best service is!!

Exceeded every one of my expectations

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

An amazing buying experience. They went above and beyond on everything!!!

November 15, 2012

Thank you for your review, we look forward to these and use them as a training tool. Your overall review was 4 stars which means we may have missed something. We would appreciate any other feedback so that we can get a 5 star from each customer!