Hawthorne Chevrolet

Service 888-316-1538

WHERE SERVICE BUILDS SALES

Great service

by from West Milford NJ |

We had a very pleasant experience at Hawthorne Chevrolet the salesman was very helpful on every aspect of the sale

August 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Margaret. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

more flexibility

by from hawthorne, nj |

i called a week earlier and could not get appt for a week, even though i was willing to leave vehicle since i was on vacation that week. Thus i was inconvenient having to get a ride to leave my vehicle get to work, then a ride to pick up vehicle. After all that my daughter was able to walk in same day no appt and her car serviced before my own. So not right.

August 20, 2014

Diane, our goal is to provide exceptional service to every single customer. So I do thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. This will help us improve our procedures in any way that we can to provide better service going forward. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to work on resolving this issue. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Great dealership

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Lamont Jones was extremely helpful and professional. He went through numerous used and new Chevy Equinox with me - never pressuring me to make an instant decision - He was very patient and answered all of my questions.

GREAT LOCATION-CLEAN FACIITIES

by from HAWTHORNE, NJ |

BASIC OIL CHANGE WITH A QUESTION ABOUT THE AIR CONDITIONING-I WAS CALLED AND TOLD HOW AND WHAT THEY DID AND THERE WAS NO PROBLEM AS WELL AS NO CHARGE.

August 20, 2014

Edward, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Also, take advantage of our most recent online specials available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

great all around

by from lincoln park nj |

dealer was able to make time for me to get my vehicle serviced on short notice. and at the time I needed as well.

August 20, 2014

Edward, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Friendly and Clean!!

by from Paramus NJ |

Waiting about 11 months for my vehicle and then when it arrived not being 100% with the right door being wavy was very disappointing. I know this was not the dealers fault, they did try to get this issue resolved to the best of their ability. Friendly sales people, staff and managers.

August 14, 2014

Carmel, we would like to thank you for sharing this feedback. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Take care! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Professional, informative, clean facility, great!

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Every visit to Hawthorne Chevrolet has been a tremendously pleasant experience! Everyone employed by Hawthorne is definitely professional, courteous and friendly. Bobby Madson whom my husband and I swear by is fantastic and we continuously deal with him. We have purchased

August 6, 2014

Thank you for this review, Janice. We're glad to have Bobby on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Out within an hour!

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Young service supervisor was very efficient and cordial. I especially appreciate that since I was in for a recall and not elective visit.

August 1, 2014

Joyce, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Take care. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Outstanding service

by from Hawthorne NJ |

JR Gray is an awesome salesman. He goes above and beyond to help his customers out. I will definitely be recommending him to Friends and family. We are extremely satisfied with JR Gray and our new Equinox! Carrie Brickford in the finance department was also awesome and extremely friendly.

August 4, 2014

Tracy, I am happy to hear that your time spent with JR was a pleasing experience. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Buying a new Malibu a satisfying experience

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Very professional and knowledgeable salesman. Worked out a fair transaction with us. We've dealt with this dealership for over 40 years and recommend them to friends and family.

July 22, 2014

Kathleen, thank you for this great feedback! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty! Thanks for the recommendation. Take care! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Done right

by from Paterson,NJ |

Took awhile to get my car back but, was understandable since it was a recall and they had to wait for parts. However once said parts came in got car back in short order

July 23, 2014

Daniel, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Hawthorne Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560