Hawthorne Chevrolet

485 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506

New 877-502-0214
Used 877-590-1991
Service 888-316-1538

#1 in customer satisfaction! Service Dept offers GM certified warranty parts/labor, loaner cars for you!

Great service

by from West Milford NJ |

We had a very pleasant experience at Hawthorne Chevrolet the salesman was very helpful on every aspect of the sale

Hawthorne Chevrolet responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Margaret. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Great service.

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Requested service was provided as expected. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous. Facility is clean and waiting room is comfortable. Free coffee was a plus!

Great service

by from Hawthorne, New Jersey |

Excellent service. This is the 1st time I had my car serviced with you and I will definitely come back to have my car serviced there again.

Outstanding Service and Outstanding People!

by from Teaneck, NJ |

We ALWAYS have a "positive service experience" at Hawthorne Chevrolet. The quality of the service is outstanding! Everyone on the "service team" is customer focused, organized and professional! We count on Hawthorne to keep us on the road! We love to drive our 2010 LTZ Malibu. It is a high quality product! Hawthorne Chevrolet is the best Chevrolet dealership in New Jersey!

Hawthorne Chevy customer since 1966

by from Riverdale,NJ |

Everyone was/is very professional and helpful, The Sales is excellent,The Parts staff is excellent and the Administrative group is great.The Service is also excellent. This is the 5th Tahoe I have bought from Hawthorne Chevrolet. Regards,JD Lobosco.

Recall Service

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

After a year of waiting for recall service parts, work was done efficiently, without drama, and I feel as though my vehicle was respectfully treated, even though it is ten years old. Thanks!

The Perfect Solution

by from Suffern, NY |

Had a very pleasant experience at Hawthorne Chevy, very intelligent sales reps, and Finance people. Been to so many dealerships, and Hawthorne worked with me in meeting my price..All in all a great experience

No pressure, very accommodating

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

We were greeted immediately by purchasing/Leasing Specialist Bobby Madden. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. The entire process was smooth and I never felt pressured or misled. They made sure I understood how all functions worked in the car. All employees were friendly and accommodating.

great service

by from hawthorne nj |

The service person was helpful and the service was quick. I had a small problem with the tire air light came on, put air in it...it did not work at all...then I had someone put air in it for me, a few days later and so far it is fine.

The best place to shop for a new vehicle period

by from Hawthorne, new jerseys |

I can't say enough good things about Hawthorne Chevrolet, the facility looks great the service is fantastic and treat us like family. I know they will give us a great deal and stay true to their word, I'll never go anywhere else!

Professional and timely service

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Hawthorne's representative Steven Kochan was very professional. He answered all my questions in a direct but pleasant manner. Steven did not try to sell me on a laundry list of procedures that I might not have needed. To top it all off, the service department completed the job and got me back on the road in LESS time than I had expected. All in all, I have been COMPLETELY satisfied with my experiences at Hawthorne Chevrolet.