Hawthorne Chevrolet

485 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506

New 877-502-0214
Used 877-590-1991
Service 888-316-1538

#1 in customer satisfaction! Service Dept offers GM certified warranty parts/labor, loaner cars for you!

Great service

by from West Milford NJ |

We had a very pleasant experience at Hawthorne Chevrolet the salesman was very helpful on every aspect of the sale

Hawthorne Chevrolet responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Margaret. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

great service and pleasant personnel.

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

I was quite late in keeping my appointment because of unforeseen circumstances and they took me anyway. I was pleasantly surprised.

Great service

by from Hawthorne , NJ |

As always was greeted professionally , recall service completed in 1 hour. I have been going to this facility for service for 25 years

friendly staff, great waiting area

by from lincoln park,nj |

had my vehicle in for the 45,00 mile service. was done in less than 2hrs. everything was explained to me

Service at Hawthorne hevy

by from Garfield N.J. |

The experience at Hawthorne Chevy Service dept. is always excellent! Steve K the service advisor is top notch! We have had Chevy for years, all bought at Hawthorne and have been using the Service Dept. for years and have never had problems!

Excellent experience

by from Midland park nj |

This was the best experience I have had at a car dealership. I told them what I wanted and they worked with me to fill my needs. The experience of my sales person Arine was top notch! Steve the manager was very helpful friendly and worked with me to help lease my vehicle. This is my fifth lease from Hawthorne Chevy and will continue to return for my service and future leases. I already recommended Arnie to a co worker and will be stopping in today to see him. Overall a fantastic experience and I love love the car!

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

by from Teaneck, N.J. |

Your "service" is simply OUTSTANDING! ---- Everyone on staff is very friendly, customer focused, organized, and professional. Thank you for being there when we need you! ---- Our 2010 LTZ 4 cylinder Malibu is a "high quality vehicle," and Hawthorne Chevrolet is a "High Quality Dealership," so as such, it is a GREAT combination! ------ Special Thanks goes to Mr. Steven Kochan for his patience and professionalism. He gets the job done in a professional manner! ---- We are looking forward to purchasing our next vehicle at Hawthorne! ----- YES, service does sell cars!

New truck experience

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

My experience was a very good one and I left there extremely happy. All the sales staff treated me great and I would definitely go back there in the future.

efficient and clean environment

by from hawthorne, nj |

i brought the car in the day before and it was ready my lunch time or sooner the next day. i was met by a professional. i like the office idea. it is quieter and more relaxed. he took the time to go over what needed to be done.

Great Service!

by from Franklin Lakes, NJ |

I'm a first time customer in for service. After receiving emails from your service dept manager, i decided to give Hawthorne Chevrolet a try. Wow what a great experience! The indoor service check-in is very convenient! Steven Kochran my service consultant was courteous and professional.The waitiing area was comfortable and clean. My GMC was serviced quickly. I stopped by the parts counter to order a couple of things, and they had them in stock! Ill be back! Thanks!

Great Service

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

As a long time, loyal customer of Hawthorne Chevy, it's the service which keeps us coming back. Of course they know their product, of course they offer the best prices... It's their commitment to service which is paramount. They make a sometimes anxious and tedious process pretty easy! Thanks Larry A. And Bob D. for your service!!