Hawthorne Chevrolet

New 877-502-0214
Used 877-590-1991
Service 888-316-1538

WHERE SERVICE BUILDS SALES

Buying a new Malibu a satisfying experience

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Very professional and knowledgeable salesman. Worked out a fair transaction with us. We've dealt with this dealership for over 40 years and recommend them to friends and family.

July 21, 2014

Kathleen, thank you for this great feedback! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty! Thanks for the recommendation. Take care! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Done right

by from Paterson,NJ |

Took awhile to get my car back but, was understandable since it was a recall and they had to wait for parts. However once said parts came in got car back in short order

July 23, 2014

Daniel, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Hawthorne Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Best dealership in the area

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

The sales person Arnold Ziem was excellent. Very professional and explained all the options available. The finance department was very nice and welcoming. I wish all dealerships were as friendly and helpful as Hawthorne Chevrolet.

July 9, 2014

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to know that Arnold was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Each employee is a valued member of the Hawthorne Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Immaculate facility, friendly and helpful staff.

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Although the process of buying/leasing should never be rushed, it would be nice if it weren't such a long process. Thankfully it's not something we do everyday! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Arnie, Tom and Steve took wonderful care of us. Thank you! :-)

July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Melanie! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Arnie, Tom and Steve could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Hawthorne Chevrolet commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to our exclusive content. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

service call

by from Hawthorne chevrolet |

I came for service on an unusual problem with my bluetooth set up Jordan the service writer was extremely helpfull the problem was found and the answer was provided

July 8, 2014

Joseph, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate Jordan as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook and Twitter to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Best Service

by from Hawthorne NJ |

I recently had a recall on my chevy cruze and my dealership Hawthorne Chevy in Hawthorne NJ did an outstanding, excellent job keeping me updated on my vehicle, and yes I had to wait a month for it but I sincerely appreciate the great customer service from car salesman I have been dealing with since 2005 James Gray, the general manager Tom Pasquazi who informed me when the part was coming and how long it would take and it actually took a shorter time then promised, so I was extremely happy. Also to the service person Mike Rivera who was very professional as well. Keep up the amazing work Hawthorne Chevy and the amazing work that GM does. When my lease is over in 2 years I will be returning to chevy to another reliable, stylish, safe cars you guys provide!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Lucette! I am happy to hear that James, Tom and Mike were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Service - completely satisfied

by from Hawthorne, Nj |

It took a little bit of work on the service department to find out what was causing the problem with my car, but they found out what the problem was and corrected it.

July 1, 2014

Robert, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able to locate and fix the problem in an efficient and professional manner. We look forward to your continued business. Take care! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Hawthorne, N.J. |

Your dealership is simply OUTSTANDING! from "Sales" to "Service" everyone on your staff is customer focused, and VERY professional. It is a pleasure to have our vehicle serviced at your facility! Special thanks goes to the "ENTIRE Service Team" for an outstanding service experience! We enjoy driving our 2010 LTZ Malibu. It is a "high quality" vehicle. We always recommend your dealership to family & friends. Our vehicle is only serviced by your dealership! You keep us safe on the road! We look to you for all of our service needs!

July 1, 2014

Mary, thank you for putting your trust in Hawthorne Chevrolet! Our teams from both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. We are very appreciative of your recommendation! We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Exceptional!!

by from Elmwood Park, NJ |

All of the staff was very pleasant and ready to answer any questions that I had. The processing of all paperwork was easy and I was reassured that if I had any further questions on the operation of my vehicle they are there to help me.

June 25, 2014

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. At Hawthorne Chevrolet, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that our staff was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

Service

by from Prospect Park, NJ |

Excellent service as usual, your service consultants are always very helpful and honest, being a woman it is refreshing not to be taken advantage of with my repairs you always tell the truth and that is to be admired.

June 25, 2014

Wilma, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Hawthorne Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Thomas Pasquazi, GM, tapasquazi@hawthornechevrolet.com, (973) 427-1560

GREAT FACILITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

JR Gray has help not only me but most of my family with the purchase/lease of our cars. He is great sales person and asset to the Hawthorne Chevy family.