Fairfield Chevrolet Cadillac

(4.1) 9 Reviews

400 N Derr Dr, Lewisburg, PA 17837

Best Sales Staff

by from Ottawa, PA |

We came into Fairfield Chevrolet Cadillac to look at trucks. Our sales advisor, Aaron Moser, was one of the best sales people I ever dealt with.

Wonderful

by from Harrisburg pa |

I wanted to purchase a new ATS and these guys exceeded my expectations! I set the appointment the day before I came in. When I arrived they had the car out front and ready for me to see, went over all the options with me and really made me feel at home in the ATS. They even made it possible for me to leave that day in my brand new Cadillac. Thanks Farifield! I'll definitely be back for another one. Also an A+ for Aaron Moser as he really made the experience exceptional.

Great experience

by from Selinsgrove, Pa |

I was in Lewisburg for the market, came home with a new truck. Great place to buy a truck, no hassle, no pressure from friendly sales staff and it was painless. Everyone was just like family.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Jersey Shore PA |

After viewing my desired car, online, I contacted Fairfield Chevy Cadillac re: availability and to establish an appointment. I was greeted by a polite and professional salesman, Ty Kimble. My family and myself drove from Jersey Shore PA to Lewisburg PA to see this beautiful 2012 Kia Optima. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a smile and a handshake and the car was beautiful! It was everything I wanted and more. Ty was very helpful, the dealership was easy to deal with and gave us the best deal! I would highly recommend Fairfield Chevy Cadillac for all my car-buying needs and will tell all my friends and family to do the same. If you are looking for a great deal and an outstanding car-buying experience, give these guys a call! Brittney M.

easy dealing.

by from state college pa |

My wife and I traveled over an hour to see the 2013 Chevy Equinox that had been shown with a great discount on the Fairfield Chevy web site . We were greeted by Tom who took the time to explain all of the features and took us on a test drive . Working out the numbers was very straight forward and without the normal high pressure . It was a pleasure dealing there and will indeed go back and ask for Tom .

Couldn't B Better

by from Williamsport, PA |

I was surching for a pre owned vehicle. I had an awesome experience running into ryan. Not only did he get the deal I wanted, he also lowered my interest rate drastically. Had a little issue with the car that wasn't there fault. However one phone call and an appointment later everything is new. I wouldnt hesitate to send friends or family here again. Especially if there salesperson is ryan, theres nothing to worry about. Thanks again Fairfield Chevy. meixell

Poor Customer Service

by from Northumberland county |

I had bought a used car and not even 2 weeks later it had to be taken into the shop to be serviced for check engine light. I get a phone call at work stating that the repair is going to cost about $310. and i asked if the warranty would cover anything. they said no. I'm paying more to have the deluxe warranty on my vehicle so i don't have to worry. I went to a Nissan shop in the area an talked with the service manager and everyone else and told them the situation and they said really? that's ridiculous that they wont cover it or even help you out at all. with the purchase of the vehicle i had gotten free inspections as long as i own the vehicle. well now after this whole mess I would rather pay some one to do it. So everyone keep this in mind before thinking about Fairfield Chevy Cadi in Lewisburg!!

Fairfield Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

January 25, 2013

Truly sorry for the inconvenience of having an issue with your recently purchased vehicle. I wasn't brought into the picture quick enough to help correct the problem, this process has changed here and I am aware of all customer concerns and problems immediately. With that being said, since you had an issue with your vehicle so soon after purchase I will take care of the bill for you. Please bring me a copy of the bill with the receipt that shows it was paid, and I will reimburse you. We absolutely strive to meet all of our customer expectations. I am truly sorry and hope that this offer of an apology along with financial reimbursement will change your option of how we do business here. Sincerely, Denny Spotts

Unpleasant, and I'd avoid!

by from State College, PA |

On several occasions I contacted this dealer about a car that I was interested in, they were unwilling to negotiate off a price that was top dollar, but offered me a trade value for a VERY clean trade that was $3-4,000 below NADA value. In the end, I purchased an identical car from a dealer, who was able to offer me a better overall value, for about a $5,000 savings [trade plus value of new car].

Great Experience

by from Upstate, NY |

I purchased a hard to find vehicle from Aaron Moser of Fiarfield Chevy. I traveled over 200 miles to purchase this vehicle, and prior to making the trip I worked with Aaron over the phone and through email, he answered all my questions and gave me peace of mind to make the 5 hour trip to see this car. I was even more pleased with how I was treated when I arrived. I shook hands with the General Manager as he thanked me for my business. If you want to be treated right and get the deal you deserve, give these guys a chance, they went above and beyond to make me happy. I will make the trip again in a year when my wife is ready for her new car. Highly recommended!!