Shottenkirk Automotive

2301 E Washington Street, Mount Pleasant, IA 52641

New 888-480-8151
Used 888-480-7340
Service 888-480-8660

It's just not the Great Selection and Low Prices... It's the Experience while you are here that separates us!!

Excellent customer service

by from Gaylord Mi |

Purchased a 04 avalanche 2500 from Alex and he was on the ball. I spotted the truck on cars.com and emailed the dealership on a Sunday night. By Monday 10am he had contacted me via email and he said it was still available and would get me some pictures ASAP. Three days later I purchased the truck from Alex and had it shipped to Michigan. The truck was as advertised and was also better then the pictures that he had sent me. Thanks to Alex and the whole team for a great purchase. Will definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Service Quality not good!

by from Crawfordsville |

During Oil change there was dripping of oil off the new oil filter!! Very, Very messy! They overfilled the engine crankcase!!

still waiting

by from iowa |

i was in the market for a used truck that was 6 months ago so nobody called me to see of say we have a truck for you so i went to sam's body shop of new london to buy and was sattisfied

I Love my Chevrolet Automobiles!

by from Fort Madison, IA |

I met Bob Shottenkirk when he opened up his first store in Fort Madison 26 years ago. I have had nothing but personal experiences with his dealerships and have become a personal friend with his entire family. Our salesman Jared Zueck was very polite and nice to my wife and myself.

Got Things Right After a Lot of Phoning

by from fairfield IA |

Online booking for car service and repair was lost. The beauty of booking in online is that customer should be able to spell out the description of the problem in detail instead of relying on a harried customer service rep. taking down abbreviated and inaccurate descriptions. They promised to fix the online booking service. They therefore initially did not check the problem properly and ultimately could not diagnose the problem (with brakes). While there they damaged something. It took a lot of phoning to get them to check the car in again. Ultimately the head of service department took over and gave excellent service, including a free loaner while they checked the brake problem properly and fixed the (minor) damage. Also gave a full inside and outside clean for $20 which was excellent. Service manager was excellent in making things right. I will go there again.

Only Dealership I trust

by from Mount Pleasant, IA |

I have been employed by dealerships and have known how things work. This dealership is nothing like it. No high pressure sales nor do you have a service writer pressuring you to fix something that isn't a problem, they just let you know about it.

excellant service

by from 52641 |

excelllant service and Niki Reed was exceptional and she deserves a giant raise!!

service

by from Mt. Pleasant, IA |

i am impressed with their customer service. they pick our car up where i work to service it and bring it back. you get to know the people who work there because they have worked there a long time. friendly and good service.

Oil Change

by from Mount Pleasant, IA |

They picked the car up for me at work, did the oil change, and brought it back with the bill. I didn't have to worry about leaving work or anything and could continue to work because of their speedy delivery service. Great price too!

Toyota the #1 Car

by from Carman, IL |

We viewed the car online and talked to Sarah Dodd before visiting the dealership, drove 75 miles to look at it, Sarah was very polite with all of the information about the car, helped us till we were satisfied with the trade. We are very pleased with her service and our newer Toyota Camey.

2011 Charger

by from ST.ROBERT,MO |

I am from Missouri and I called and spoke to a salesman about Purchasing the new 2011 Charger and he told me all the specs and all the options. I then told him thats exactly what I was looking for color and all, he asked if I had a trade I said yes and he took care of me like I was the only person that was buying a car in the world, that day. I am so very impressed on how they treated me and took care me during the whole transition. I will be back to buy again, BUT I WILL NOT TRADE MY CHARGER OFF!

Shottenkirk Automotive responded to this review

May 6, 2011

It was a pleasure to work with you on your New Charger. Here at Shottenkirk our philosophy is 100% satisfaction not only in your vehicle, but your entire ownership experience as well. It looks like we were able to do that and I look forward to trading you out of your Charger when the New ones come out. Matt Lafrenz Internet Sales Manager