Russ Milne Ford

Used 888-409-7364
Service 888-459-3813

new car purchase

by from Chesterfield, MI |

Sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly, kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle, overall experience was very good.

Great service

by from Chesterfield, MI |

Russ Milne surpassed my expectations. I went in for an oil change and they took care of my recalls and updated my computer software without my asking them.

July 16, 2014

Daniel, thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! We try hard to please our customers in every way possible and it is gratifying to know that we have succeeded. We are so glad we were able to help with your car service and recalls! We continually strive to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

great nnew car sales rep

by from macomb mi |

I felt very comfortable and enjoyed working with my sales rep, who did everything to make the deal work for me.

July 12, 2014

Behrooz, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer and will always do our best in providing you with the perfect deal. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like us on Facebook to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

Friendly, helpful staff with good inventory

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

I was told how much it would cost to do the repair and how long it would take to complete the job before I brought my truck in for service.

July 12, 2014

Thanks for your awesome review, Leslie! We take pride in honest customer service and always make sure our customers know everything before we perform maintenance on their vehicle! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that we've earn your trust! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

Great friendly service

by from Michigan |

Everything was ready for us when we came to pick up the vehicle so no waiting time. Every question was answered. Very knowledgable salesperson.

July 12, 2014

Thanks for your wonderful review, Edgar! We're happy to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that we could make your buying experience a little warmer. Enjoy your new vehicle! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

Superior Customer Service

by from Macomb, MI |

I was referred to Russ Milne by Barbara Fleischer and I'm so glad that I took her advice! I worked with Leon Vansen who provided excellent customer service from the minute I met him (which was quite a few months before my lease expired). He explained the details of the lease (especially the numbers) to me and answered all of my questions. I felt that he really listened to me when I explained what I was looking for. Even at a point when I was indecisive he let me know my options and didn't try to influence my decision. I also appreciated the opportunity to meet Mr. Milne Sr. while I was there which really helped too as I felt very taken care of.

July 9, 2014

Jodi, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We are glad that Leon was able to help make the buying experience a little warmer. We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like us on Facebook to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

Russ Milne

by from Harrison Township, MI |

I leased a car with Ryan Traynor and it was a great experience. Not only did he make the process quick and easy but he was enjoyable to do business with. He also had exceptional knowledge on how to work all the gadgets on my car. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

July 8, 2014

Jeffrey, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Russ Milne Ford. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Ryan is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We work hard to process everything as quickly as possible. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive deals. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

fast service and great sales staff

by from Shelby Township MI |

Fast service and great sales staff. Highly recommend this dealer if your looking to purchase a new car.

July 4, 2014

Chuck, thank you for the kind words and for the recommendation. We pride ourselves in offering top notch customer service, and we're glad we've been able to do that for you. We hope to see you soon. Take care. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford (586) 948-7700

Nice, caring and friendly service

by from Macomb Twp., MI 48042 |

My salesman, Mark Harbour, was so nice and patient with me. I chose a red Ford Escape and went Mon., June 23, to get the car. Changed my mind and wanted 4X4. No problem! Came back Thurs., June 26, and picked up my car. No high pressuring just really nice visit.

July 4, 2014

Wilma, thank you for the kind word on behalf of Mark. He is a great asset to our team, and we're glad he provided you with the customer service we're dedicated to giving to all of our customers. Enjoy your new Escape and whenever you're in need of automotive services again, don't hesitate to visit us. Sincerely, Russ Milne Ford- (586) 948-7700

Awesome experience

by from Troy Mi |

Phil has been my salesperson for 20 years. He knows what I'm looking for and I just show up, sign and drive off