Ray Price Stroud Ford

(2.3) 4 Reviews

301 North Ninth Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Hello, and I'm Happy

by from Hawley, PA |

I bought my car new, and everyone I came in contact with were great, always polite and talkative, and very nice, asking if I wanted coffee or a water. So it was a good time.

neglligent service

by from 10973 |

my son took his truk in for a simple 20,000 mile oil change at 18,900 miles while he and his girlfriend were purchasing another truck. once the papers were signed the service manager and told my son his motor blew up.they tried to tell him that it was a flaw in the motor.we requested a field engineer come to the dealer and inspect the motor so we knew for sure if it was a flaw or a service error. this never happened. my son made it quite clear that he did not want the truck back because it would never be the same. they should be embarrassed to offer what they did on a trade. after 35 days they called and said his truck was ready to be picked up. he was told that they were meticulous replacing the motor and went over it with a fine tooth comb. when he inspected the truck at the dealer he found the bolts on the bell housing to be so loose he removed them with his fingers. he found several other items not right also. the truck pulls hard to the right. my son is a 20 year old hard working boy who worked saved and bought a new truck all on his own. he was willing to spend a reasonable amount to replace his truck but was told he was trying to make money on the deal. we would not reccommend this dealer to anyone at all. stay far away and find an honest dealer.

terrible service

by from pennsylvania, pa |

none of the workers where nice or had the slightest thaught that i could afford any of the cars. which i have no problem at all buying. so noone wanted to help me

No Test Ride

by from EastStroudsburg |

Went to this dealer to check out the ford excape ,they only had 2 on the lot,I looked at one with the salesman.I looked it over, and asked to test drive it. The salesman said can't test drive it until you make an offer. I said forget it then, for I was not ready to make an offer before even driving it. This was a shock to me. You Can't Test Drive An Auto Untill You Make An Offer ?? So much for local dealer...