Abeloff Buick GMC Kia

New 888-753-3285
Used 888-684-1219
Service 877-353-3935

Experience the Abeloff Advantage

Love my new 2014 gmc sierra! !

by from Forest City, Pa |

Thank you for all of your help Anthony throughout the buying process. This is my 3rd Abeloff vehicle and they continue to astound me on there level of customer service and dedication to achieving A+ customer satisfaction. I plan on purchasing many more vehicles from Abeloff in years to come.

Bad dealer

by from Stroudsburg |

They dont want to sell trucks called them 2 times about a truck for sale. Never called me back . Tom R

Abeloff Buick GMC Kia responded to this review

March 21, 2014

Tom - We're very sorry to hear about your experience when reaching our dealership regarding a truck. We assure you we want to sell every vehicle we have on our lot! Is there a number we can reach you on to discuss options as we have a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned trucks of all makes and models? If not, please call Mike Alves - our Sales Manager - at 570-421-9900 to discuss what you're looking for. We'd love an opportunity to earn your business!

Knowledgeable, friendly, cooperative

by from East Stroiudsburg |

Thanks to Mark S. and Tony G. for all their help and info toward selecting my next auto. I am a buick owner and felt this would be the next step for me. Our discussions were easy, comfortable, and confident.